Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM: Shagun's plan to become Raman's wife by making Ishita bad Upcomi (Page 3)

crazy_bholi IF-Dazzler
crazy_bholi
crazy_bholi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Thats not an easy thing to do...and seeing shagun's wits...i am sure she wont...and even if she does which is highly impossible her own son will be against her and support his ISHIMAAA...so i think he will realize his papa is happy with Ishita and will come to see his biological mothers true color but not immediately...he will see shagun's stupid tricks ..observe and will burst out...after all he is RAMAN's son...bursting out toh HAQ haiWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

the_RijNaaz25

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atifalbalushi

Originally posted by Angel13

So she will manipulate Bhallas and they will believe her to some point
I think she will make ishu look bad regarding Adi matter so everyone gets against ishu Angry and we will see sjagun getting successful as well Embarrassed
Bhallas against ishu ab yahi baki tha dekhna
Wish article to be fake but the wat episodes are going and the news segment of U Me TV and Anita interview this article seems true Dead

I wish yeh article galat ho lkn aj ka epi or U Me TV ko dekh kar aisa lagta hai aisa he hoga yeh
maa or beta kuch na kuch karenge en dono ka entry aise he CV's ne bhalla house me
nahi k hai kuch bada plan kiya hai CV's ne agar aisa kuch howa yah ishita emotional blackmail howe adi or shagun se
tu me yhm dekhna band karonge

Exactly sjagun will success in her plans just like Assok did
Cvs otherwise why plant this track?? Surely it doesn't seems this track for Adi
And if so then I really hope initially he gives in but soon realizes and backfires her plans
Today he did realise what ishu is and how good she is to bring him back to home and saying he has a house
But shagun got livid hearing her poision fed turning into sweet thing so she faked
Now she will manipulate that how she missed her old life and raman and as Adi witnessed Ishra romancing he also will want ishu out and shagun back to raman
So both shagun and Adi will plot she will tell Adi to be good in front of Bhallas in present of Bhallas so Bhalla will slowly be okay with shagun around as for them it will be shagun who will be allowing Adi to be with them and behave good and her plans will be success

Hope it's not for long though can't bear shaguniya hope it ends very soon by end of this month or first week of next month
Mehak_KPian IF-Dazzler
Mehak_KPian
Mehak_KPian

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
This was expected from Shagun but after seeing today's epi I'm positive that nothing can happen like this as Mrs. Toshi and Simmo knows how Shagun and everybody else also knows how Shagun is except of Ishu as she is too Mahan to see real face of Shagun. I know nobody will allow Shagun to play her dirty games and I want Raman to give it back to Shagun that she has no place in his heart.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naaz25

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Lol just by knowing Ruhi's fav colour and Raman's fav shirt, how will she impress Bhallas? or Raman or even Ruhi? the bond between ishra is so strong now its not just ruhi ke liye...

Go to top