Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Shannela will bring Chiraag's downfall...

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Guys unlike some spoilers that said that Shannela would be killed...in yesterday's episode we saw that she went into coma...so basically she is still alive...

Now we know that Ginesh(Shanela's brother) role is a cameo one...so looks like we may see a track with his involvement for probably some weeks or a month...it will come towards its end when Shanela will come out of her coma and tell Chiraag as the one who tried to kill her with the car...

This may also be the march towards the end game for Chiraag...(although he seems to be the laadla of MATH's CVsSleepy...they may still manage keep his character/role relevent..Ermm)

Wasay bhi...now i want a new villianTongue...enough of this Chirkut drama and his cheapo antics...bring a new villian for our RV...Wink...

OR

leave it actually...LOL..there already seems to be a bundle of things going on to create MU/ tiff between the lead characters...

Edited by Marigold_09 - 23 December 2014 at 6:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

compartmentSona29AnrayshaOmaRamdass

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:20am | IP Logged
true RV's mom is villian enough - we dont need another.
but i would like to see a future track where RV has enemies with another business man and comes out on top.
I like RV the business man 
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
I'll be the happiest if they bring in the new villain! Most likely good old Mr. Zavery. I want him as villain for Ranveer. Seriously, this Chirag and his dramas are cheap and disgusting. There were few people on the forum who used to say they love Chirag most, would like to know their opinions now.
Ishan.123 Senior Member
Ishan.123
Ishan.123

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I to hope shaanela comes out of comma as quickly possible and she can finished chirag drama 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

compartment

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top