Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Masooma.I.K thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -vandy-

whoever wins...
sahir will lose...or shall i say already lost it?

Sahir will loose cuz his mind will win or as u sayEdited by JannatKhan780 - 9 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: prettypri

I really felt that the confession wasn't planned and wasn't part of his birthday surprise...that was definitely real..

Even when he was asking her why she said no to him yesterday I saw real hurt...he wanted to know why she didn't simply stay away if she doesn't love him...he had warned her to...why did she get close..she saw him as he was...with the flaws...with his hang ups from his past...everything...yes she didn't know the reason but that as we know is one that he doesn't find easy to talk about...no one has been a confidant in that matter..no one cared!

Yesterday the way Arzoo chose to explain...was from her POV...she cannot trust him...she doesn't know him...she doesn't want to take on another worry...her insecurity may have been talking but to Sahir it definitely meant that she also wouldn't accept him without a mask..without him tempering the rough side..the not so good side...the side that had appeared after the betrayal by zeenat!

So for him the dream of having someone who would share his pain ..love him after knowing about it...remains a dream...his family doesn't care enough...Alvira is manipulating things her own way even in her quest to supposedly care...I think Sahir really thought Arzoo would be tbe one...to understand and not go away when the going got tough..that's what her behaviour during the ointment scene for example represented to him...she looked past his brusqueness and cared...for him...with no motive other than comforting him..for him that was something totally new...I think he built up some notions from that which were shattered when he came to know from zaki that she behaved in a similar way with him.

He wants to believe she isn't like that but his past demons are not letting him be sure because he doesn't want to get hurt again... There has been no commitment from her.. Even though she loves him.. He doesn't know that.. Events of the last few days have him conflicted... He cannot afford to listen to only his heart anymore...

And when he lost himself in the moment and did tell her his feelings he got this reaction from her.. That he shouldn't even love being exactly the way he is... He should know who the real sahir is... 

So now the real Sahir will be kept even more closely hidden until he is sure someone loves and cares enough for him to reveal that self!

u know pri

the real sahir i feel will be hidden forever now...coz with this incident...sahir will not trust his own surity... he had come out of that shell...he will not go back into a deeper shell...

now wats to be seen is...whether aarzoo is able to pull him out of it
pearly14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I still have my hopes on Aarzoo
Reasons:

1) She was initially attracted to the Sahir in pain.
2) She tried to reach out to him multiple times and he pushed her off , but now that she knows he loves her , she will be patient and persistent
3) The main reason she moved into Niyamant house, was to understand his pain.

I think now that the time has come for them to show a more mature and understanding Aarzoo. I don't think Sahir will show the good side only to her , his other side will also come out , in front of her he is not always in control
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: pearly14

Reasons:

2) She tried to reach out to him multiple times and he pushed her off , but now that she knows he loves her , she will be patient and persistent

I think now that the time has come for them to show a more mature and understanding Aarzoo. I don't think Sahir will show the good side only to her , his other side will also come out , in front of her he is not always in control

I am hoping for the same ... her impulsive behaviour, her never thinking about her mistakes and her anger/arrogance will make sense only if they show her character growth ... we are all immature and impulsive at a certain stage ... but they are not our character strengths but weaknesses ... i too hope arzoo to will undergo a journey for the better ... overcoming these and turning into a more mature, understanding person ... like i said may be when she realizes the true depth of her love the journey of putting him before her will start ... where she will go the extra mile to heal him ... this story would be much more interesting that way ... if they show her heart break, she cries buckets, starts hating men again ... there is no growth and no fun in story 

Sahir has promised her ... so atleast with her he won't bring out his real self just the one she likes 
Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
VandyP thumbnail

Reasons:

yes i agree pearly...but what sahir needs now is not someone who just understands it...he needs somebody who heals it...

if u notice...wenever she reached out to sahir in pain...sahir always made sure his pain did not maarr her daman(i'm talking abt how he never touched her with his blood stained hands)

understanding sahir's pain...bearing it with him...bring sahir to that point where he'll show that blood stained wound of his...allow her to nurse it...this whole proces will take time...and i feel aarzoo just rushed thru it...

agreed she did bear his pain...wen he had punished himself...helped him heal it too...but she needs to look beyond the obvious...and see thru him...looks and actions can decieve,,,eyes can't...

thats what i'm hoping for pearly...whats needed is a more mature aarzoo...
pearly14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vandy-

yes i agree pearly...but what sahir needs now is not someone who just understands it...he needs somebody who heals it...

if u notice...wenever she reached out to sahir in pain...sahir always made sure his pain did not maarr her daman(i'm talking abt how he never touched her with his blood stained hands)

understanding sahir's pain...bearing it with him...bring sahir to that point where he'll show that blood stained wound of his...allow her to nurse it...this whole proces will take time...and i feel aarzoo just rushed thru it...

agreed she did bear his pain...wen he had punished himself...helped him heal it too...but she needs to look beyond the obvious...and see thru him...looks and actions can decieve,,,eyes can't...

thats what i'm hoping for pearly...whats needed is a more mature aarzoo...

Yes Vandy, I think his love will change her, thats the only way , she is healed first (simply because her pain is lesser) and she will learn how to love from him. She will learn and in that process she will heal him ...after all they are Humsafars !

Only thing, I hope I am not being too optimistic about our gussebaaz ðŸ˜‰

VandyP thumbnail

Yes Vandy, I think his love will change her, thats the only way , she is healed first (simply because her pain is lesser) and she will learn how to love from him. She will learn and in that process she will heal him ...after all they are Humsafars !

Only thing, I hope I am not being too optimistic about our gussebaaz ðŸ˜‰

yes pearl...
if u notice the process of sahir healing her has already started...
and i'm sure inspite of whatever happened between them...sahir will not refrain from healing her...maybe this will make aarzoo stop and think what hurts him the most...and maybe...she'll realise that wen u love somebody...u put that person on a pedestal which is different from any other...and thus the process of mutual healing will start