Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Tum Pyar Toh Karna......Par Izhaar Na Karna...

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Pakeeza Mohabbat Ko Gunehgar Na Karna
Tum Pyar Toh Karna...Par Izhar Na Karna...

"i'm sorry...

Ye chaakoo Dekh Rahi Ho...Iske Do Wajood Hain...Do Pehloo...

Ek Taraf dhaar...Doosri Taraf Kuch Nahi...
Apni dhaar Ki Wajah Se Hee Ye Chaakoo Hai...
Iss Taraf Chhooo Lo Toh Haath Kat Jaaye...
Aur Doosri Taraf...Kuch Nahi...

Main Bhi Bilkul Iss Chaakoo Ki Tarah Hoo Naa?...
Kab...Kaun Sa Pehloo Dekhne Mil Jaaye..
.Tumhe Samajh Mein Nahi Aata Hai naa?...

Toh Aaj Ke Baad...Wo sahir Jo Chot Pohochaye...
Main Uss Sahir Ko Kabhi Tumhaare Samne Nahi aane Doonga...

Dil Se Maafi Maang raha Hoo...

Kal raat Ko Jo Kaha...
Wo sach Hai...
Lekin Mujhe Kehne Ka Haq Nahi Tha...
Tumhari Zindagi Mein Bahut Sari Pareshaniya Hai...
Main Ek Aur pareshani Nahi Banna Chahta...

Mere dil Mein Jo Hai...Wo Hamesha Rahega...
Shayad mazro Mein Bhi Aa Jaaye...
Lekin Zubaa Par Kabhi Nahi aayega..."

Sahir learnt the biggest lesson of his life yesterday...a lesson which from this point onwards will be the turning point in his life...He realised that nobody was ready to accept him with the pain that he brought along with him...nobody was ready to heal him...everybody just wanted to see what pleased them...as long as he obeyed alvira..he was a good son...as long as he respected kurti...he was the apple of her eyes...as long as he sheilded zaki from everything...he was the perfect bhai...as long as he was just good with aarzoo...he was worth being loved...But...the moment He tried to be what he was...everybody just shunned him...just like zeenat had done to him...

life had a different lesson to teach him...he learnt that it was his fault that he even dreamt of being somebody's humsafar...coz life had just not written that happiness in his destiny...

Sahir Azim Choudhary...The man who had decided to play a game with Aarzoo Nausheen Khan...had no idea that he was so vulnerable at heart...he had no idea that in the process of stealing those precious moments from life...for which his heart yearned...he would end up bearing all his emotions infront of the girl for whom his heart beated...and by the end of it...he ended up just like before...shattered...broken...numb...

sahir proposes aarzoo...and wen he did so.,...he just had one reason to do so...his very existence wanted him to live that moment...but wen aarzoo refused him...she had 50 reasons to do so...all of them shouting...that sahir...you r just a pareshaani...and ppl had enough pareshanis in life...they could not afford one more...

wen sahir came to meet aarzoo in the kitchen...something had changed in him...he was stoned...something had died in him overnight...
he tells aarzoo...that he's like a knife...razor sharp edges on one side...blunt on the other...but then...those razor sharp edges which can cut u are the basis of the existence of that knife...a knife is nothing without that sharp side...for sahir...his pain...the burden that he carries with him...is what makes him what he is...he can't wear a mask like others...coz he hates ppl who wear masks...the pain inside him is killing him...and it was his fault that he could even think that aarzoo could be his healer...coz to heal one needs to understand the pain first...u need to bear the pain with the person...u just can't stand aloof...keep asking abt the pain...and then think of healing...no...u have to live that pain with the person...but aarzoo was not ready to bear the pain with him...maybe...she needed more time to understand sahir...maybe...she needed a lot more...
sahir realised that him confessing to aarzoo might be the foundation of his very existence at present...the biggest truth of his life...but just coz he was another liabilty for aarzoo...he had no right to tell her...or confess to her ...what exactly he felt for her... he was broken...but still he decides to gather her pieces...apologise to her...and tell her...that from now on...he'll never let her know whats there in his heart...his eyes might decieve him...but he'll make sure his lips never decieve him in this mission...from now on...sahir will never let anybody enter that sheild he created around himself...he'll make sure that this time he builds it a lot more stronger...a lot more thicker...coz no matter how much he kept his lips under control...his eyes were definitely going to decieve him...and who knows...one day aarzoo would be able to read what was there in his eyes...rather than just getting decieved by his actions...his words...

hope...thats what sahir azim choudhary would cling onto now...

p.s: i believe that sahir's feeling for aarzoo are genuine...his confession was genuine...agreed he's playing a game...but what he feels for aarzoo are not a part of his plan...his heart is not in his control...his mind might help him plan everything thats needed to get zaki-sam married...his eyes which r the soul to his heart tell a different story altogether

Edited by -vandy- - 23 December 2014 at 6:30am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsameeblusky165JannatKhan780JunoonianNeemsundari.HarshRutu.Bujee09-svetalana-wadi..dollpremeeristrysilky_harshadprettyprirs.shailu29-Shwets-Soaps1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Yes for everyone in Sahir's life ... he is good till he does what they want ... alvira, kurti. anam and now ever zaki proved it ... arzoo too may have her reasons but even she is not ready to accept him in totality ... with his burdens and with his pain ... sahir was who he was in front of her ... till this game started ... he didn't tried to create a goody goody image in her mind of her ... but she instead of understanding that took it as a weakness as a conflict ... I at times wonder what arzoo fell in love with if she couldn't relate to his both sides, his complete personality ... that had sharpness and that has a soft side too! Real Sahir was the one who she has seen ... the one whose pain has led him to life of a loner ... that has hurt him and made him emotionless ... the sahir arzoo wants is the one who never hurts ... she only wants the soft side of him ... so today onwards she will see only that Sahir because that is what she has asked for ... For Sahir she too wants just the nice things in him not his pain, not his demons! 
I said it some where yesterday that arzoo is yet to fully fall in love ... when she will that is when she will look beyond herself and start to understand him ... 

Sahir does love her but how much of it he has fully realized yet remains to be seen ... but he is clearly caught between his feelings for her and the reality which is not just the deal ... but also what zaki told him that she loves him ... when zaki explained why she loves him ... sahir thought of all the similar situations where she did the same for him ... that is when he was shattered because till then he thought she loved him ... now he is conflicted! 

People say if he loves her why is he playing game with her ... well he had no plans to ... but when zaki told him she loved him ... he thought she is another zeenat ... another dhoka in his life ... don't forget he had seen them in hospital ... and she took such a big accusation on herself which no girl would take ... and given his past ... him feeling that way makes sense ... zeenat showed him her love which never was ... he could not read in zeenat's eyes the dhoka either ... so once he felt its a dhoka he didn't mind playing the game ... more like if she can why can't i ... but now like i said he is conflicted between his real feelings for her ... and what his mind is telling him! He loved zeenat too ... but did it stop her from doing what she did ... same way he might think it won't stop arzoo either Ouch

Edited by Soaps1 - 23 December 2014 at 6:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Junoonian-vandy-

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:41am | IP Logged
I really felt that the confession wasn't planned and wasn't part of his birthday surprise...that was definitely real..
Even when he was asking her why she said no to him yesterday I saw real hurt...he wanted to know why she didn't simply stay away if she doesn't love him...he had warned her to...why did she get close..she saw him as he was...with the flaws...with his hang ups from his past...everything...yes she didn't know the reason but that as we know is one that he doesn't find easy to talk about...no one has been a confidant in that matter..no one cared!

Yesterday the way Arzoo chose to explain...was from her POV...she cannot trust him...she doesn't know him...she doesn't want to take on another worry...her insecurity may have been talking but to Sahir it definitely meant that she also wouldn't accept him without a mask..without him tempering the rough side..the not so good side...the side that had appeared after the betrayal by zeenat!

So for him the dream of having someone who would share his pain ..love him after knowing about it...remains a dream...his family doesn't care enough...Alvira is manipulating things her own way even in her quest to supposedly care...I think Sahir really thought Arzoo would be tbe one...to understand and not go away when the going got tough..that's what her behaviour during the ointment scene for example represented to him...she looked past his brusqueness and cared...for him...with no motive other than comforting him..for him that was something totally new...I think he built up some notions from that which were shattered when he came to know from zaki that she behaved in a similar way with him.

He wants to believe she isn't like that but his past demons are not letting him be sure because he doesn't want to get hurt again... There has been no commitment from her.. Even though she loves him.. He doesn't know that.. Events of the last few days have him conflicted... He cannot afford to listen to only his heart anymore...

And when he lost himself in the moment and did tell her his feelings he got this reaction from her.. That he shouldn't even love being exactly the way he is... He should know who the real sahir is... 

So now the real Sahir will be kept even more closely hidden until he is sure someone loves and cares enough for him to reveal that self!

Edited by prettypri - 23 December 2014 at 6:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Junoonian-vandy-Soaps1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Yes confession was not planned ... that was real ... the shock when she said was real too because like i said even till then he had hope she loved him ... the hurt when she said what she said was like his worst fears coming true ... that he was never loveable ... then how did he think she could love him ... who will accept him with his burdens ... and then came the knife thing ... he told her i was the real me with u ... but if u want just the nice me so be it! ... the same reasons for which he used to tell arzoo ... stay away from him ... came to reality to haunt him 

Edited by Soaps1 - 23 December 2014 at 7:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypri-vandy-

JannatKhan780 Groupbie
JannatKhan780
JannatKhan780

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Sahir's mind and heart are battleing. Who wins!?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Yes confession was not planned ... that was real ... the shock when she said was real too because like i said even till then he had hope she loved him ... the hurt when she said what she said was like his worst fears coming true ... that he was never loveable ... then how did he think she could love him ... who will accept him with his burdens ... and then came the knife thing ... he told her i was the real me with u ... but if u want just the nice me so be it! 

bang on nads!

u know...he had started living this dream...that maybe life was giving him a second chance...but aarzoo saying no to him was like...everything being shattered...he was so scarred...his life had become so dark...that sahir azim choudhary was no longer capable of filling colours in someone else's life
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JannatKhan780

Sahir's mind and heart are battleing. Who wins!?

whoever wins...
sahir will lose...or shall i say already lost it?

JannatKhan780

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Yes for everyone in Sahir's life ... he is good till he does what they want ... alvira, kurti. anam and now ever zaki proved it ... arzoo too may have her reasons but even she is not ready to accept him in totality ... with his burdens and with his pain ... sahir was who he was in front of her ... till this game started ... he didn't tried to create a goody goody image in her mind of her ... but she instead of understanding that took it as a weakness as a conflict ... I at times wonder what arzoo fell in love with if she couldn't relate to his both sides, his complete personality ... that had sharpness and that has a soft side too! Real Sahir was the one who she has seen ... the one whose pain has led him to life of a loner ... that has hurt him and made him emotionless ... the sahir arzoo wants is the one who never hurts ... she only wants the soft side of him ... so today onwards she will see only that Sahir because that is what she has asked for ... For Sahir she too wants just the nice things in him not his pain, not his demons! 
I said it some where yesterday that arzoo is yet to fully fall in love ... when she will that is when she will look beyond herself and start to understand him ... 

Sahir does love her but how much of it he has fully realized yet remains to be seen ... but he is clearly caught between his feelings for her and the reality which is not just the deal ... but also what zaki told him that she loves him ... when zaki explained why she loves him ... sahir thought of all the similar situations where she did the same for him ... that is when he was shattered because till then he thought she loved him ... now he is conflicted! 

People say if he loves her why is he playing game with her ... well he had no plans to ... but when zaki told him she loved him ... he thought she is another zeenat ... another dhoka in his life ... don't forget he had seen them in hospital ... and she took such a big accusation on herself which no girl would take ... and given his past ... him feeling that way makes sense ... zeenat showed him her love which never was ... he could not read in zeenat's eyes the dhoka either ... so once he felt its a dhoka he didn't mind playing the game ... more like if she can why can't i ... but now like i said he is conflicted between his real feelings for her ... and what his mind is telling him! He loved zeenat too ... but did it stop her from doing what she did ... same way he might think it won't stop arzoo either Ouch

@ bold
exactly...
even wen zaki told sahir he loved aarzoo...and aarzoo loved him too...sahir's belief in his own feelings for aarzoo had not shaken...coz he had the guts to ask zaki..if aarzoo had actually confessed to him that she loved him...

but when zaki went ahead to sum up the reason y he felt aarzoo loved him...sahir realised he was stating the very foundations of y he felt he loved aarzoo...

its only then that he started getting conflicted abt aarzoo's feelings for him...but mind u...he got conflicted abt her feelings for him...not abt what he feels for aarzoo...and thats y he ended up confessing his love...coz for him...that moment was his moment of ecstacy...it was like he was stealing it from god...from his destiny...it was his moment of truth...and he ended up blurting out the biggest truth of his life...

Soaps1

Go to top