Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: mahirmukhtar

Gave a 6 nimmy all for Shlok's return! πŸ˜‰ Party time our hero is back! 

And that RB is so gonna going to hell with all of his goon party! πŸ˜‘ Shlok will make sure of that they all reach there with safety! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

But i too was confused πŸ˜• how did he know that wifey was in mandir jalaoing her hand! Does he have GPS installed in him! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Varad as usual makhan lagaoing people all around him! 

Precap: My hero! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Want him to kick RB so that RB becomes a woman! πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£

Mahir, you were so busy drooling that you missed an imp point...πŸ˜ƒ You know while flipping channels today morn, I saw the bearded goon (RB's henchman, kaas wala aadmi) in another soap...looks like the PH uses the people on rotation...πŸ˜†

Varad is two faced and does not put makhan, phir who slippery ho jayega and he will slip from his hands...ebp...No No...sweet talk will give diabetes to all who listen to him.

Hope your desire is fulfilled about RB.
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: potomac

Double sizer nimmy...loved the eps..shlok is back πŸ˜ŠAmd astha's happiness was boundless...applause to the leads and dir ji for the temple scene ...it was fab⭐️

Deeps...double whammy for the goons and their leader coming up today...πŸ˜ƒ High time Shlok was back else we would have hurled all things at the CV's heads...

Loved the scene in the temple, it was touching and Shlok in the red tee was a sight for sore eyes. 
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

Yep, Astha was trying to crush him with her hug, looks likeπŸ˜†  Fevicol ka jod, too majboot! 

If the hug was that tight then I missed it totally...I was like in the temple...before Bappa...yeh kya ho raha hai...and gawking...πŸ˜‰
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: jord123

Hi Nimmy dear how r u ? and a big πŸ€— to u and to  allπŸ€— ashlokians missed u guys i have been itching to join u guys but what to do time restrict time nehi mila.

but i am always cstching up with our fav show and our fav hero ha ha me too "I swear I would taken the next flight to Mumbai and pelted stones at the CV's heads...what were they even thinking .." would have joined u seriously what r they thinking😑 they can't make our hero gayab for whole 3 days not done. 
i gave 6 nimmy we were like deprived of rain or as astha said our roshni it was awesome to c him after long he looked so fresh and handsome and the epi went a very  high notch with his presence in the screen if the Cvs know what is good for them then they should make shlok the centre of attention not any random screen fillers the focus should be on ashlok period.
Nimmy i want to salute u and every one for ur every day dedication by ur analises and different topics who kept the forum busyπŸ‘ my heart felt tanxs becoz it is our fav show we want it to stay top but becoz of personal reasons became busy but hats off to u guysπŸ‘πŸΌ

Hey Jord, how are you??? So happy to see you here ebp...muah muah...missed you gal...πŸ€—

Looks like you were  very busy...neva mind...come and visit when you find time.

Happy that you are upto date with the show, not missing any epi...Ashlok ka jaadu...magic...too good na. His presence lit up the screen but when i first saw him, he looked tired and drawn...after all he had escaped from an ordeal and had no food or water to drink too...very realistic protrayal by Avinash here. πŸ‘

Yup we keep telling the CV"s that SHLOK is the jaan of the show, w/o him...the whole thing seems dull and lifeless...AShlok together light up the screen. β­οΈ

Thanks dear, for your kind words. πŸ˜ƒTry to do my bit to keep the forum active with my analysis and other articles. Let us all do our bit to keep our show at the top...the cast and crew are wroking very hard to entertain us and we can show them our love and support by appreciating their efforts.πŸ‘