Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

RATE THE EPISODE 23.12.2014 CHAWL KA RAKHWALA SHLOK (Page 6)

Poll Question: What did you think of today's episode

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [9.52%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [14.29%]
16 [76.19%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Sajiie Goldie
Sajiie
Sajiie

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by Honeypot

Hi nimmo...gave 6
I coudnt stop myself from peeking.. Hero ne  ki mukhdikhai...after the long wait of three episodes.
Loved shrenus fantastic performance yesterday.today I loved both of them what an emotional performance..
He was really stunned to see her love towards him...that expression he gave ..Awww mindblowing.
Tujsi great Ho...

Tom there will more bloodshed...
About the new characters entering..I am not that hopeful nimmo...hope they keep their focus firmly on ashlok.too many side characters can spoil this show..as expected arav has a sis who will fall for shlok,
By the end of the serial we will lost count of the no of girls fallen for shlok..

Saji, I am LOLLOL Can't keepyrself  away from us. me too was missing u. 

Muhdikhai aaj ho gayee of the naya  dulheraja.LOL @blue agree totally. superb exp from avinash.

There will be plenty of blows and dishum dishum for sure, bloodshed not much...thoda...become very filmy...feel  like am seeing a bollywood potboiler...masaledar...LOL

LEt us not start about the new entries now itself...we can rant later.Big smile

Thanks for posting yr rating dear.Hug
Nimmo I expected ur LOL
I am supposed to be enjoying my holidays but I am peeking into IF at every opportunity .only one day and missing all of u so much...
Thank god  the hotel we r staying has wifi but no luck on the channel..as soon as we got the room I asked my daughty to check whether star plus is there..and nope only Arabic channelsConfused
Will peek into forum and write to if we r in the room nimmy...

As sweetu said ethni aasani se pecha nahi chodungi...LOL
@ sweetu.  Sorry to hear about ur id..last week the same thing almost happened to me...at the last moment my tube light clicked and got the password.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

casweetu12BabyBearFanGirlDogan1nim_var

BabyBearFanGirl IF-Dazzler
BabyBearFanGirl
BabyBearFanGirl

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by casweetu12

Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by casweetu12

Rated 5...nimmy...because of lots of loophole<font color="#0000ff">wes a few but decided to ignore most but not a few.LOL</font>
In fact I found shrenus acting little forced 2day than yesterday <font color="#0000ff">will have to see it ebp...which scenes , all or some specific ones.</font>
Maybe because she was too gud yesterday...so Lil disappointed... Ouch <font color="#0000ff">could be...</font>
Even shlok entry was very filmy rather than real. Wink<font color="#0000ff">the whole seq is very filmy istyle.</font>
And honestly after going through all this hell it is surprising that ashlok still want to fight RB without any police protection Ouch<font color="#0000ff">hero hai na...LOL</font>
Even I felt avinash was looking little uncomfortable in that red body hugging T shirt ROFL<font color="#0000ff">yupLOLLOL</font>
And why the hell he even answered APS question with utmost sincerity Angry <font color="#0000ff">agree he thought they were nice to his wifey.</font>
I know in the end it is a serial and hero vill win over villian and gud vil prevail over bad Big smile
Par yeh RB panga kuch hazam nahi hua <font color="#0000ff">agree...better than kitcthen politics.</font>
I mean shlok was going to loose life because of all his herogiri Cry<font color="#0000cc">thank god he saved himself.</font>
And ashlok should concentrate on creating their wajood rather than doing social service in chawl Ouch <font color="#0000ff">hope to see this soon.</font>
Next week there might b lots of new entries in zoo Angry .. <font color="#0000ff">after reading this i wasROFL so much.</font>
So till than just enjoyed shlok muh dikhai.. <font color="#0000ff">yes enjoyed it.</font>.and rated 5 I/o 4

Hey sweetu, did ur account go kaput or http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlbjmt_havan-episode-1-26th-september-2011-watch-online-video-pt1_shortfilms?start=744what??? U ahd to create a new profile???

Arrey nimmy ...kya bataoon meri dukh bhari kahani Cry ...I feel I have got partial amnesia ...forgot my password ...email got hacked ...so my casweetu1 I'd got blocked ... ROFL
Tried all my bad luck possible... Presurrised my brain cells ..
But pwd not retrieved...mourned alone...became silent reader..
Could not post reply...lost all my pm...post..and could not view Clarissa pic... Cry
Phew...finally decided to start afresh...created new I'd
Itni aasani se tum logon ka peecha nahi chodungi .. ROFL
LOL LOL
OK the astha scene which was completely forced was the one when she and shlok enters chawl...and she enquires like how he came to mandir... Also when she tried to clarify that why she went to bappa was quite funny and forced for me...even in those chawl wala scenes avinash expression were out of place when astha was uttering those dialogues..I felt he was suppressing his smile in that scene.. Wink
Sumhow 2day I felt their chemistry was lacking and dialogues given were quite lame.. Ouch
Mayb I was expecting explosive chemistry after a weeks gap..
And just felt was surely disappointed by shravis impersonal acting

Sweetu,

I watched it once again, as I also felt something amiss!

Gues what?

Shlok's scenes where he had to deliver dialogues were shot separately and then superimposed!

Also Astha questioning how Shlok reached Mandir and the scene where she explains why she went to the mandir was shot separately. 

I also felt Apsara's glare and certain shots of RB were done separately!

No wonder, Shlok is not actually looking at Astha when she is questioning or explaining. He has this downward glance in both scenes.

Probably that's why Astha's dialogue delivery was not that perfect this time around.

Even when Shlok's addressing the chawlvasis, it's like he is speaking to a wall or something!!

So, it is not lack of Shravi chemistry or lack of seriousness in enacting those scenes! 

Edited by BabyBearFan - 23 December 2014 at 1:07pm

akashavaninim_varDogan1potomac

BabyBearFanGirl
BabyBearFanGirl

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I voted 6, but should have voted 5 as they didn't show 'the great escape' 
Ashlok's tight hug reminded of their hug after Shlok rescued Astha from the runaway car during the Goa trip. 

Shlok's realization that Astha will do anything to see him alive was done perfectly by Avi.

Waiting to watch Shlok get up after RB turns away assuming that he had knocked down the 'hero'

Looks like Shlok will finish RB in typical Bollywood style!  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiieakashavaninim_varDogan1potomac

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Gave a 6 nimmy all for Shlok's return! Wink Party time our hero is back! Dancing
And that RB is so gonna going to hell with all of his goon party! Angry Shlok will make sure of that they all reach there with safety! Evil SmileLOL

But i too was confused Confused how did he know that wifey was in mandir jalaoing her hand! Does he have GPS installed in him! ConfusedLOL

Varad as usual makhan lagaoing people all around him! Ouch

Precap: My hero! CryCry Want him to kick RB so that RB becomes a woman! Evil SmileROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BabyBearFanGirlpotomacnim_var

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Double sizer nimmy...loved the eps..shlok is back SmileAmd astha's happiness was boundless...applause to the leads and dir ji for the temple scene ...it was fabStar

Edited by potomac - 23 December 2014 at 1:54pm

BabyBearFanGirlmahirmukhtarnim_varDogan1

BabyBearFanGirl
BabyBearFanGirl

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Gave a 6 nimmy all for Shlok's return! Wink Party time our hero is back! Dancing
And that RB is so gonna going to hell with all of his goon party! Angry Shlok will make sure of that they all reach there with safety! Evil SmileLOL

But i too was confused Confused how did he know that wifey was in mandir jalaoing her hand! Does he have GPS installed in him! ConfusedLOL

Precap: My hero! CryCry Want him to kick RB so that RB becomes a woman! Evil SmileROFL

Mahi, you were so busy staring at Shlok LOLthat you didn't notice him telling that he went straight back to the chawl and Sachin told him that Astha was in the temple! I don't blame u at all for missing this, though! He was looking extremely dishy in the red tee Day Dreaming

mahirmukhtarnim_varDogan1potomac

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Mahi, you were so busy staring at Shlok LOLthat you didn't notice him telling that he went straight back to the chawl and Sachin told him that Astha was in the temple! I don't blame u at all for missing this, though! He was looking extremely dishy in the red tee Day Dreaming

Oh Shocked now you tell me i was really busy in gazing at him! Embarrassed 

After all saw him after so many days! LOLAnd wanted to hug him too but couldn't find any space in between their hug! LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BabyBearFanGirlDogan1nim_var

BabyBearFanGirl
BabyBearFanGirl

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Oh Shocked now you tell me i was really busy in gazing at him! Embarrassed 

After all saw him after so many days! LOLAnd wanted to hug him too but couldn't find any space in between their hug! LOLLOLLOL

Yep, Astha was trying to crush him with her hug, looks likeLOL  Fevicol ka jod, too majboot! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dogan1

Go to top