Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

RATE THE EPISODE 23.12.2014 CHAWL KA RAKHWALA SHLOK (Page 5)

Poll Question: What did you think of today's episode

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [9.52%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [14.29%]
16 [76.19%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEVU.NAIR

6 from my side nimmyDancing
excellent revie buddyThumbs Up
our shlokie is backPartyDancing
loved ashlok's scene very muchHeartaww that hugDay DreamingHeart
astha's handCryCry
our snake and ladder bacha reghu bhai is back to the chal ek bar phirLOLLOL
and precapOuchhope our shlokie will fight backSmileand that stupid chal waleAngryAngryAngry
waiting for tomorrowBig smile
JODI  HO TO AISI..high five nimmy...

Devu, high five buds...for the hot JODI. Big smile

Shlok is back and what an entry in that red tee...and the hugs in the mandir...Shlokie bear is there to take care of her hand...ab kya worries...

wonder if he threw the dice before coming to the chawl...uski dhulayee hogi zaroor...

Shlok will fight and the others are just kambas...standing around simply.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srilotusDEVU.NAIR

DEVU.NAIR IF-Rockerz
DEVU.NAIR
DEVU.NAIR

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

astha's handCryCry
and precapOuchhope our shlokie will fight backSmileand that stupid chal waleAngryAngryAngry

Shlok is back and what an entry in that red tee...and the hugs in the mandir...Shlokie bear is there to take care of her hand...ab kya worries...

wonder if he threw the dice before coming to the chawl...uski dhulayee hogi zaroor...

missed shlok in teeWinkhope tomorrow that stupid chal wale take some step against RBConfused
do u think RB's chap gonna end tomorrowSmile

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:23am | IP Logged

astha's handCryCry

missed shlok in teeWinkhope tomorrow that stupid chal wale take some step against RBConfused
do u think RB's chap gonna end tomorrowSmile

aawww, u missed his entry in the round neck red tee...heeehhheee...see the pics by Clarisa. The RB saga will go on this whole week...hope to see some fb's by Shlok on his escape.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DEVU.NAIR

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dogan1

Nimmy
Whether we go to Mumbai or not we all will reach mental asylum for sure ...
So many extras and aslokh screen space reducing to two mins will take us there...LOL

Divya, for sure we are and will become mental...with the way new ppl are being introduced here.Dead

Dogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srilotus

6 dhamakedaar epiClap
Shlok was back today and he will fight back tomorrow

Sri, yes yes he was back and hhhmmm u were singing tune maari entry aaj dil mein  baji ganti...arrey sab ke dil mein ganti baji yaar...LOL LOL

Now tom, we have to see his dhulayee before he becomes a tiger./ lion.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srilotusDogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by casweetu12

Rated 5...nimmy...because of lots of loopholewes a few but decided to ignore most but not a few.LOL
In fact I found shrenus acting little forced 2day than yesterday will have to see it ebp...which scenes , all or some specific ones.
Maybe because she was too gud yesterday...so Lil disappointed... Ouch  could be...
Even shlok entry was very filmy rather than real. Wink the whole seq is very filmy istyle.
And honestly after going through all this hell it is surprising that ashlok still want to fight RB without any police protection Ouch hero hai na...LOL
Even I felt avinash was looking little uncomfortable in that red body hugging T shirt ROFL yup LOLLOL
And why the hell he even answered APS question with utmost sincerity Angry  agree he thought they were nice to his wifey.
I know in the end it is a serial and hero vill win over villian and gud vil prevail over bad Big smile
Par yeh RB panga kuch hazam nahi hua agree...better than kitcthen politics.
I mean shlok was going to loose life because of all his herogiri Cry thank god he saved himself.
And ashlok should concentrate on creating their wajood rather than doing social service in chawl Ouch  hope to see this soon.
Next week there might b lots of new entries in zoo Angry .. after reading this i wasROFL so much.
So till than just enjoyed shlok muh dikhai..   yes enjoyed it..and rated 5 I/o 4

Hey sweetu, did ur account go kaput or what??? U ahd to create a new profile???

casweetu12

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charanyaaj

Excellent episode

Thanks for the rating Saaru.Big smile
casweetu12 Goldie
casweetu12
casweetu12

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by casweetu12

Rated 5...nimmy...because of lots of loophole<font color="#0000ff">wes a few but decided to ignore most but not a few.LOL</font>
In fact I found shrenus acting little forced 2day than yesterday <font color="#0000ff">will have to see it ebp...which scenes , all or some specific ones.</font>
Maybe because she was too gud yesterday...so Lil disappointed... Ouch <font color="#0000ff">could be...</font>
Even shlok entry was very filmy rather than real. Wink<font color="#0000ff">the whole seq is very filmy istyle.</font>
And honestly after going through all this hell it is surprising that ashlok still want to fight RB without any police protection Ouch<font color="#0000ff">hero hai na...LOL</font>
Even I felt avinash was looking little uncomfortable in that red body hugging T shirt ROFL<font color="#0000ff">yupLOLLOL</font>
And why the hell he even answered APS question with utmost sincerity Angry <font color="#0000ff">agree he thought they were nice to his wifey.</font>
I know in the end it is a serial and hero vill win over villian and gud vil prevail over bad Big smile
Par yeh RB panga kuch hazam nahi hua <font color="#0000ff">agree...better than kitcthen politics.</font>
I mean shlok was going to loose life because of all his herogiri Cry<font color="#0000cc">thank god he saved himself.</font>
And ashlok should concentrate on creating their wajood rather than doing social service in chawl Ouch <font color="#0000ff">hope to see this soon.</font>
Next week there might b lots of new entries in zoo Angry .. <font color="#0000ff">after reading this i wasROFL so much.</font>
So till than just enjoyed shlok muh dikhai.. <font color="#0000ff">yes enjoyed it.</font>.and rated 5 I/o 4

Hey sweetu, did ur account go kaput or http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlbjmt_havan-episode-1-26th-september-2011-watch-online-video-pt1_shortfilms?start=744what??? U ahd to create a new profile???

Arrey nimmy ...kya bataoon meri dukh bhari kahani Cry ...I feel I have got partial amnesia ...forgot my password ...email got hacked ...so my casweetu1 I'd got blocked ... ROFL
Tried all my bad luck possible... Presurrised my brain cells ..
But pwd not retrieved...mourned alone...became silent reader..
Could not post reply...lost all my pm...post..and could not view Clarissa pic... Cry
Phew...finally decided to start afresh...created new I'd
Itni aasani se tum logon ka peecha nahi chodungi .. ROFL
LOL LOL
OK the astha scene which was completely forced was the one when she and shlok enters chawl...and she enquires like how he came to mandir... Also when she tried to clarify that why she went to bappa was quite funny and forced for me...even in those chawl wala scenes avinash expression were out of place when astha was uttering those dialogues..I felt he was suppressing his smile in that scene.. Wink
Sumhow 2day I felt their chemistry was lacking and dialogues given were quite lame.. Ouch
Mayb I was expecting explosive chemistry after a weeks gap..
And just felt was surely disappointed by shravis impersonal acting

nim_var

Go to top