Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

RATE THE EPISODE 23.12.2014 CHAWL KA RAKHWALA SHLOK (Page 3)

Poll Question: What did you think of today's episode

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [9.52%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [14.29%]
16 [76.19%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala16

I don't like to rate the episode after reading abt the new entries. Lot of loopholes in today's episode except mandhir Wala scene. Really frustrating nimmy

kala agree. The show is going to be overrun with new faces and then what about the Agnis and their story???? Yikes...Ankush has not yet been linked with Ashlok and he has been around for months now...finish a track or actor's sotry before jumping to the next one...

Today ignored some of the loopholes but could not resist asking the 3 kostins that were so glaring. 

THe mandir scene was short but cute and loved Ashlok's epression.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiie

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Absolutely ---6----Pataka dhaamaka  Excellent..for ...SHLOK..ENTRY  ending.., DRAUGHT ...,of his presence...Rakhwala of chawl...Biwi ASTHA...Yes...US IF GALS TOO.
SHLOK'S. ...maar dala...entry...to save ... biwi Astha... in the temple ...was really cute and emotional...loved their hug.

Loved Shlok ...taking up arms against. .Raghubhai. ...inspiring the whole chawl too... to help him ..for their  own good too...

Loved Shlok moving biwi...,and coming to the fore...challenging Raghubhai. ...and ofcourse  even though it seems ..Raghubhai  has upper hand...WE  All definitely  know ..he is going to get beaten ...black and blue...BY SHLOK...tommorrow. 

Shlok has everyone's...Baba's. .AAI'S. .Astha's. ...Chawlwalas  ..support .., blessings and love  with him...So will WIN THE WAR.

Varad and josid's scene was good...Sid is not all butter ..he has a salty touch too..and noticed all changes in office ...but varad will try to trap him more now...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiienim_varDogan1

Sajiie Goldie
Sajiie
Sajiie

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Hi nimmo...gave 6
I coudnt stop myself from peeking.. Hero ne  ki mukhdikhai...after the long wait of three episodes.
Loved shrenus fantastic performance yesterday.today I loved both of them what an emotional performance..
He was really stunned to see her love towards him...that expression he gave ..Awww mindblowing.
Tujsi great Ho...

Tom there will more bloodshed...
About the new characters entering..I am not that hopeful nimmo...hope they keep their focus firmly on ashlok.too many side characters can spoil this show..as expected arav has a sis who will fall for shlok,
By the end of the serial we will lost count of the no of girls fallen for shlok..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

casweetu12akashavaninim_varDogan1

Clarisa IF-Stunnerz
Clarisa
Clarisa

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:26am | IP Logged
I vote 6 of course Smile

nim_var

DEVU.NAIR IF-Rockerz
DEVU.NAIR
DEVU.NAIR

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:28am | IP Logged
6 from my side nimmyDancing
excellent revie buddyThumbs Up
our shlokie is backPartyDancing
loved ashlok's scene very muchHeartaww that hugDay DreamingHeart
astha's handCryCry
our snake and ladder bacha reghu bhai is back to the chal ek bar phirLOLLOL
and precapOuchhope our shlokie will fight backSmileand that stupid chal waleAngryAngryAngry
waiting for tomorrowBig smile
JODI  HO TO AISI..high five nimmy...

nim_var

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Now a couple of kostins. i hope the CV's will answer them this week itself. otherwise they will be relegated to the bottom of the barrel like all the others before them. ...YES ME TOO...CVS .

1. How did Shlok escape??? I was waiting for Aastha to ask this kostin to Shlok..she instead asked him how to came to be in the temple.Confused...Me too was waiting for ...Shlok's  side of ...Thrilling escape ..and awesome details...but !!!!!!...maybe  afterwards...Shlok will reveal it ...to Astha and chawlwalas. .or ..to the police ...SOMEBODY ...get out ...Shlok's  story too please...atleast now...

2. Shouldn't  they have informed the police about his return? ...Definitely  Yes.

3. Taken police protection.....YES...but how will we get ...A Fight between. ...Hero Shlok and Goonda  Raghubhai. ...Mast Masaala...and .,..Dosa ..too... for ...everyone's   sore eyes and  full appetite...for us audience ...waiting for ...HERO SHLOK...and Dhamakha  Entry...and BASHING GOONS ...maybe afterwards. .police will arrest ...Raghubhai  anyway.

[/QUOTE]
Agree with you nimmy...looks like we won't  be getting answers ...about SHLOK'S ESCAPE. ...Ebp...CVS ...brushed the ...Main Part of the Track and SHLOK. ...under the carpet...!!!???..but..silly useless  details  ...will definitely  get a place of honour...maybe...CVS !!!!!????.

Edited by akashavani - 23 December 2014 at 7:42am

nim_var

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Nimmy
Whether we go to Mumbai or not we all will reach mental asylum for sure ...
So many extras and aslokh screen space reducing to two mins will take us there...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiienim_var

gkavya47 Goldie
gkavya47
gkavya47

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dogan1

Nimmy
Whether we go to Mumbai or not we all will reach mental asylum for sure ...
So many extras and aslokh screen space reducing to two mins will take us there...LOL

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_varDogan1

Go to top