Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I voted 6, but should have voted 5 as they didn't show 'the great escape' 
Ashlok's tight hug reminded of their hug after Shlok rescued Astha from the runaway car during the Goa trip. 

Shlok's realization that Astha will do anything to see him alive was done perfectly by Avi.

Waiting to watch Shlok get up after RB turns away assuming that he had knocked down the 'hero'

Looks like Shlok will finish RB in typical Bollywood style!  

mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Gave a 6 nimmy all for Shlok's return! πŸ˜‰ Party time our hero is back! 
And that RB is so gonna going to hell with all of his goon party! πŸ˜‘ Shlok will make sure of that they all reach there with safety! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

But i too was confused πŸ˜• how did he know that wifey was in mandir jalaoing her hand! Does he have GPS installed in him! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Varad as usual makhan lagaoing people all around him! 

Precap: My hero! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Want him to kick RB so that RB becomes a woman! πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£

potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Double sizer nimmy...loved the eps..shlok is back πŸ˜ŠAmd astha's happiness was boundless...applause to the leads and dir ji for the temple scene ...it was fab⭐️Edited by potomac - 9 years ago
SajSassy thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahirmukhtar

Gave a 6 nimmy all for Shlok's return! πŸ˜‰ Party time our hero is back! 

And that RB is so gonna going to hell with all of his goon party! πŸ˜‘ Shlok will make sure of that they all reach there with safety! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

But i too was confused πŸ˜• how did he know that wifey was in mandir jalaoing her hand! Does he have GPS installed in him! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Varad as usual makhan lagaoing people all around him! 

Precap: My hero! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Want him to kick RB so that RB becomes a woman! πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£

Mahi, you were so busy staring at Shlok πŸ˜†that you didn't notice him telling that he went straight back to the chawl and Sachin told him that Astha was in the temple! I don't blame u at all for missing this, though! He was looking extremely dishy in the red tee 
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

Mahi, you were so busy staring at Shlok πŸ˜†that you didn't notice him telling that he went straight back to the chawl and Sachin told him that Astha was in the temple! I don't blame u at all for missing this, though! He was looking extremely dishy in the red tee 

Oh πŸ˜² now you tell me i was really busy in gazing at him! 😳 

After all saw him after so many days! πŸ˜†And wanted to hug him too but couldn't find any space in between their hug! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SajSassy thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahirmukhtar

Oh πŸ˜² now you tell me i was really busy in gazing at him! 😳 

After all saw him after so many days! πŸ˜†And wanted to hug him too but couldn't find any space in between their hug! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yep, Astha was trying to crush him with her hug, looks likeπŸ˜†  Fevicol ka jod, too majboot! 
jord123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Nimmy dear how r u ? and a big πŸ€— to u and to  allπŸ€— ashlokians missed u guys i have been itching to join u guys but what to do time restrict time nehi mila.
but i am always cstching up with our fav show and our fav hero ha ha me too "I swear I would taken the next flight to Mumbai and pelted stones at the CV's heads...what were they even thinking .." would have joined u seriously what r they thinking😑 they can't make our hero gayab for whole 3 days not done. 
i gave 6 nimmy we were like deprived of rain or as astha said our roshni it was awesome to c him after long he looked so fresh and handsome and the epi went a very  high notch with his presence in the screen if the Cvs know what is good for them then they should make shlok the centre of attention not any random screen fillers the focus should be on ashlok period.
Nimmy i want to salute u and every one for ur every day dedication by ur analises and different topics who kept the forum busyπŸ‘ my heart felt tanxs becoz it is our fav show we want it to stay top but becoz of personal reasons became busy but hats off to u guysπŸ‘πŸΌ
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: casweetu12

Arrey nimmy ...kya bataoon meri dukh bhari kahani 😭 ...I feel I have got partial amnesia ...forgot my password ...email got hacked ...so my casweetu1 I'd got blocked ... 🀣
Tried all my bad luck possible... Presurrised my brain cells ..
But pwd not retrieved...mourned alone...became silent reader..
Could not post reply...lost all my pm...post..and could not view Clarissa pic... 😭
Phew...finally decided to start afresh...created new I'd
Itni aasani se tum logon ka peecha nahi chodungi .. 🀣
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
OK the astha scene which was completely forced was the one when she and shlok enters chawl...and she enquires like how he came to mandir... Also when she tried to clarify that why she went to bappa was quite funny and forced for me...even in those chawl wala scenes avinash expression were out of place when astha was uttering those dialogues..I felt he was suppressing his smile in that scene.. πŸ˜‰
Sumhow 2day I felt their chemistry was lacking and dialogues given were quite lame..
Mayb I was expecting explosive chemistry after a weeks gap..
And just felt was surely disappointed by shravis impersonal acting

sweetu, kya dukh bhari kahani yaar...I though a woman develops partial amnesia on reaching the grand old age of 40 not when one is in their 20's and 30's.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Zyada zor mat dena on yr brain cells, like Shlok said often before - apni choti si dimaag zyada ko pressure mat dena nahi tho kaam karna bandh ho jayega.🀣 πŸ€£ Glad you stopped racking your brains and created a new id. I know, for seeing Hot Naughty Clarisa's pics, one has to create an ID. πŸ˜† Thank god...for small mercies for following us in the forum...nahin tho hum aate...chase karte karte...

Will watch the repeat this morn and note the points you have mentioned ebp. Me too wanted to see some alone time scene and we got the whole junta scene of them in the chawl...a hug in the mandir, that is all. Chemistry was a bit off...hhmmm let me see..
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: Honeypot

Nimmo I expected ur πŸ˜†
I am supposed to be enjoying my holidays but I am peeking into IF at every opportunity .only one day and missing all of u so much...
Thank god  the hotel we r staying has wifi but no luck on the channel..as soon as we got the room I asked my daughty to check whether star plus is there..and nope only Arabic channelsπŸ˜•
Will peek into forum and write to if we r in the room nimmy...

As sweetu said ethni aasani se pecha nahi chodungi...πŸ˜†
@ sweetu.  Sorry to hear about ur id..last week the same thing almost happened to me...at the last moment my tube light clicked and got the password.

@Saji, glad you are able to check from the hotel room...πŸ˜† Hamara kuch nahin ho sakta...we're nuts about the forum n the show. 

@sweetu, @Saji - make a folder with yr account n passwords. It  becomes too much to remember after a point with so many log in id's etc...

Enjoy and have fun.πŸ˜ƒ
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

I voted 6, but should have voted 5 as they didn't show 'the great escape' 

Ashlok's tight hug reminded of their hug after Shlok rescued Astha from the runaway car during the Goa trip. 

Shlok's realization that Astha will do anything to see him alive was done perfectly by Avi.

Waiting to watch Shlok get up after RB turns away assuming that he had knocked down the 'hero'

Looks like Shlok will finish RB in typical Bollywood style!  

Saji, hoping to see the Great Escape sometime this week. Hope the CV"s do not disappoint us. 

Well the hug was good but was it really that tight...will have to see it again. His realization that she will go to any lengths to keep him safe and alive was expressed perfectly...and Aastha fainting with relief...dunna when she last ate too...but then these are the logical Q's ...that are being brushed under the rug.

Well gird up for filmy style thrashing and the return of the hero...to get up and send RB up up and away...πŸ˜ƒ