Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gkavya47 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nim_var

yes, hero came with a bang...We will see the hero rise up and get rid of RB.

Iss never ending drama ko kya naam doon? Edited by gkavya47 - 9 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dogan1

gave 6

entry maara hero ne...

very emotinal scne...aslokh ...

ebp slokh RB faceoff...lets see...hero going to get up and hit him black and blue

The mandir scene was very cute and so emo..esp when you noticed the burn on her hand where she burnt the camphor for you...maar dala idhar...with the tears in his eyes and looking at wifey so lovingly that she would go to such lengths for his safe return.  ⭐️JODI  HO TO AISI.⭐️ ⭐️ 

totally agree nimmy! jodi ho tho aslokh jaisi

Divya, so we won't have to take a flight or do morcha in front of the CV's but but looks like we may have to with all the new entries coming...😡

Waiting to see Shlok beat him balck n blue...n send him off to jail. 
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I don't like to rate the episode after reading abt the new entries. Lot of loopholes in today's episode except mandhir Wala scene. Really frustrating nimmy
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Gave it 6...Dhamaka episode.  

Waiting for tomorrow 😉

Bobbie, we got our hero back... Think this fight will go on this whole week.
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: k.taddy1234

6 from my side... Finally Shloky make his entry

Kusum, you are happy to see Shlokie bear back at the chawl. 😆
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

I don't like to rate the episode after reading abt the new entries. Lot of loopholes in today's episode except mandhir Wala scene. Really frustrating nimmy

kala agree. The show is going to be overrun with new faces and then what about the Agnis and their story???? Yikes...Ankush has not yet been linked with Ashlok and he has been around for months now...finish a track or actor's sotry before jumping to the next one...

Today ignored some of the loopholes but could not resist asking the 3 kostins that were so glaring. 

THe mandir scene was short but cute and loved Ashlok's epression.
akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely ---6----Pataka dhaamaka  Excellent..for ...SHLOK..ENTRY  ending.., DRAUGHT ...,of his presence...Rakhwala of chawl...Biwi ASTHA...Yes...US IF GALS TOO.
SHLOK'S. ...maar dala...entry...to save ... biwi Astha... in the temple ...was really cute and emotional...loved their hug.

Loved Shlok ...taking up arms against. .Raghubhai. ...inspiring the whole chawl too... to help him ..for their  own good too...

Loved Shlok moving biwi...,and coming to the fore...challenging Raghubhai. ...and ofcourse  even though it seems ..Raghubhai  has upper hand...WE  All definitely  know ..he is going to get beaten ...black and blue...BY SHLOK...tommorrow. 

Shlok has everyone's...Baba's. .AAI'S. .Astha's. ...Chawlwalas  ..support .., blessings and love  with him...So will WIN THE WAR.

Varad and josid's scene was good...Sid is not all butter ..he has a salty touch too..and noticed all changes in office ...but varad will try to trap him more now...

Sajiie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi nimmo...gave 6
I coudnt stop myself from peeking.. Hero ne  ki mukhdikhai...after the long wait of three episodes.
Loved shrenus fantastic performance yesterday.today I loved both of them what an emotional performance..
He was really stunned to see her love towards him...that expression he gave ..Awww mindblowing.
Tujsi great Ho...

Tom there will more bloodshed...
About the new characters entering..I am not that hopeful nimmo...hope they keep their focus firmly on ashlok.too many side characters can spoil this show..as expected arav has a sis who will fall for shlok,
By the end of the serial we will lost count of the no of girls fallen for shlok..

Clarisa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I vote 6 of course 😊
DEVU.NAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
6 from my side nimmy
excellent revie buddy👍🏼
our shlokie is back🥳
loved ashlok's scene very much❤️aww that hug❤️
astha's hand😭😭