16 [76.19%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Please rate and give your comments. 
6 PHATAKA DHAMAKA EXCELLENT. 

SHLOK IS BACK WITH A BANG. Party Party  ASHLOK TEARFUL REUNION IN THE MANDIR AS PREDICTED BY ME Y'DAY. Big smile

Get ready for the battle between the CHAWL KA RAKHWALA / SHLOK AND THE GOONDA RAGHUBHAI WHO IS TRYING TO BE MEAN AND DEADLY. Angry

LOved the episode. 

If the CV"s had not shown Shlok today, I swear I would taken the next flight to Mumbai and pelted stones at the CV's heads...what were they even thinking ...and now the news of more cartoons coming on board...what is happening here to the show????Confused I am digressing...away from Awesome Shlok's return to the screen after an absence of 3 whole days. Like how Aastha got her jaan back, so did we. LOL LOL

The mandir scene was very cute and so emo..esp when you noticed the burn on her hand where she burnt the camphor for you...maar dala idhar...with the tears in his eyes and looking at wifey so lovingly that she would go to such lengths for his safe return.  StarJODI  HO TO AISI.Star Star

Make their return to the chawl where all are ecstatic to see him ebp...up in arms against RB and his goons...an impassioned speech by Shlok ebp...chalo he had the focus shining on him...wish you had not shone it so much on Aps and her mil...MB, Mrs.Tension party n sachin are all fine...

Now a couple of kostins. i hope the CV's will answer them this week itself. otherwise they will be relegated to the bottom of the barrel like all the others before them. 

1. How did Shlok escape??? I was waiting for Aastha to ask this kostin to Shlok..she instead asked him how to came to be in the temple.Confused

2. Shouldn't  they have informed the police about his return? 

3. Taken police protection.

Instead they are waiting for RB n gang to arrive and they are the sitting ducks, sacrificial lambs. Oh I want to bang my head on the wall here...what are you trying to do here CV's????Angry Angry

Sid meanwhile goes to the office to return the cheque and notes all the changes at work. He briefly asks Varad about them but is swayed by his sweet tongue. Now the mirror is used for Varad when he is talking to Sojal...become two faced like his baba. ShockedAngry

A faceoff betn Raghubhai and Aastha first..she was defiant and akdu...loved when Shlok came and pulled her to the side and stood in front, protecting her. ISSUED A CHALLENGE, THREW DOWN THE GAUNTLET...PICKED UP BY RAGHUBHAI...CIRCLING EACH OTHER...GAUGING THE STRENGTH AND WEAKNESS OF THE OTHER. 

MEAN AND DIRTY FIGHT BETN THE TWO OF THEM AS THE PRECAP SHOWED. SHLOK DOWN BUT NOT OUT...WE ARE WITH HIM AND SO ARE THE PRAYERS AND BLESSINGS OF HIS AYI, BABA AND ALL THE OTHERS. 

Can't wait to see how he picks himself up and thrashes the don. 

Edited by nim_var - 23 December 2014 at 6:40am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

deepasravanthimaitydeblinaSajiiecasweetu12BabyBearFanGirlDEVU.NAIRmahirmukhtarsrilotusakashavaniElationDogan1potomacbobbiedhillon.Biggi.

gkavya47 Goldie
gkavya47
gkavya47

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Phataka Dhamaka Excellent

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

gkavya47 Goldie
gkavya47
gkavya47

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Shlok gave an entry and stopped Astha from burning her hand he was so much worried for Astha.Chawl people supported Ashlok Shlok and Raghu bhai are going to fight.In precap Raghu bhai was beating and kicking Shlok he thinks he is powerful than anyoneAngry Angry Angry Angry.Shlok should get up and start beating that Raghu bhai

Edited by gkavya47 - 23 December 2014 at 6:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akashavaninim_var

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:25am | IP Logged
gave 6
entry maara hero ne...

very emotinal scne...aslokh ...

ebp slokh RB faceoff...lets see...hero going to get up and hit him black and blue

The mandir scene was very cute and so emo..esp when you noticed the burn on her hand where she burnt the camphor for you...maar dala idhar...with the tears in his eyes and looking at wifey so lovingly that she would go to such lengths for his safe return.  StarJODI  HO TO AISI.Star Star 

totally agree nimmy! jodi ho tho aslokh jaisi

Edited by Dogan1 - 23 December 2014 at 6:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiieakashavaninim_var

bobbiedhillon IF-Sizzlerz
bobbiedhillon
bobbiedhillon

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Gave it 6...Dhamaka episode.  
Waiting for tomorrow Wink

nim_var

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:34am | IP Logged
6 from my side... Finally Shloky make his entry

nim_var

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Now a couple of kostins. i hope the CV's will answer them this week itself. otherwise they will be relegated to the bottom of the barrel like all the others before them. 

1. How did Shlok escape??? I was waiting for Aastha to ask this kostin to Shlok..she instead asked him how to came to be in the temple.Confused 
as usual rushed Ouch i was expecting some private talks and he applying medicine for her 

2. Shouldn't  they have informed the police about his return? Logically yes

3. Taken police protection. 
agree

Instead they are waiting for RB n gang to arrive and they are the sitting ducks, sacrificial lambs. Oh I want to bang my head on the wall here...what are you trying to do here CV's????Angry Angry

Making us fools...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiieakashavaninim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gkavya47

Phataka Dhamaka Excellent

Thanks for rating Kavya. Hug

Go to top