India-Forums

Yeh kya ho raha hai? (Page 2)

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:34am | IP Logged
@Bubble,
The story will end with N ajma's win...its obvious...and I feel, the time that is remaining is enough for same.
But what will lead to Imraan - Mariyam, coming together in this course, on a parallel front is still a mystery.

Hope they concentrate more on this aspect now, in the balance episodes.

They at least have to realize their feelings for each other ...and as yet, no obvious signs as such...each are in their own peaceful place ConfusedLOL

And then, what will lead to family accepting Imraan ? Confused

And honestly, though I would very much like to see them together, I do not mind if the show ends just with Najma's win, and Mariyam, Imraan , happy people, family accepting Najma's passion for the sport.

Today's episode showed Imraan a changed man...or may be the one we had not seen before...

He agreed to go to Allahabad to sign on those land docs., being an epitome of calmness, much in contrast to a hyper Maamu EmbarrassedLOL

Me too really do not want the show to extend and drag.

Just want the end to be as deserving and memorable.

Edited by adi2512 - 24 December 2014 at 3:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bewakoofLadkipaljay-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:33am | IP Logged
@adi2512
Agree with u.. Approve That's how I too want the story to end! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayadi2512

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

@Bubble,
The story will end with N ajma's win...its obvious...and I feel, the time that is remaining is enough for same.
But what will lead to Imraan - Mariyam, coming together in this course, on a parallel front is still a mystery.

They at least have to realize their feelings for each other ...and as yet, no obvious signs as such...each are in their own peaceful place ConfusedLOL

And honestly, though I would very much like to see them together, I do not mind if the show ends just with Najma's win, and Mariyam, Imraan , happy people, family accepting Najma's passion for the sport.

Today's episode showed Imraan a changed man...or may be the one we had not seen before...

He agreed to go to Allahabad to sign on those land docs., being an epitome of calmness, much in contrast to a hyper Maamu EmbarrassedLOL

HAAW, you mean without Mariam and Imran coming together?!! ShockedShocked
Hmmm, I had not thought about that - too romantic for my own good LOLEmbarrassed

But that's an idea - keep that for Season 2 if there is ever one. or just leave it to our imagination. 
But what was that about the pictures with Mariam decked up and Imran in a sherwani? How are we going to get there from here in four episodes?! Confused
Bubble

Edited by soapbubble - 24 December 2014 at 9:28am

paljaybewakoofLadkiadi2512

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

@Bubble,

HAAW, you mean without Mariam and Imran coming together?!! ShockedShocked
Hmmm, I had not thought about that - too romantic for my own good LOLEmbarrassed

But that's an idea - keep that for Season 2 if there is ever one. or just leave it to our imagination. 
But what was that about the pictures with Mariam decked up and Imran in a sherwani? How are we going to get there from here in four episodes?! Confused
Bubble

Yeah...have seen those pics here..
and that is what is THE Mystery D'oh LOL

Mariyam's simple one liner that day - for ice cream treat -

"Ek hi toh baat hai  ! "

almost sealed the deal from her side...and Imraan too took it very casually LOL

But nothing is said as yet...even to themselves Confused

And Mariyam still loves Tauseef so very much...and Imraan too isn't showing any "special"  attention towards her, though he obviously cares for her a LOT...

So, how is this going to happen in just 4 episodes ? Confused

-----------

Option 1 :

Y/day Mariyam was telling Najma, to close her eyes when she is feeling scared, she will see her Abbu with her...
So, will Najma encounter any such situation and will see Imraan's face instead...and share it with her Ammi...it being the catalyst for Mariyam too ? LOL

Option 2 :

By some circumstances, Naeema will be hell bent for Imraan...getting to know this, will Mariyam start to feel a tinge of sadness / jealousy ...? making her realize her own feelings ? LOL

In that scene where, Najma told her she put the proposal of Naeema towards Naye Padosi, along with anger, I could feel a tinge of some thing else in Mariyam LOL

Any other options / possibilities - are welcome EmbarrassedLOL

soapbubblepaljaybewakoofLadki

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged

So, how is this going to happen in just 4 episodes ? Confused

-----------

Option 1 :

Y/day Mariyam was telling Najma, to close her eyes when she is feeling scared, she will see her Abbu with her...
So, will Najma encounter any such situation and will see Imraan's face instead...and share it with her Ammi...it being the catalyst for Mariyam too ? LOL

Option 2 :

By some circumstances, Naeema will be hell bent for Imraan...getting to know this, will Mariyam start to feel a tinge of sadness / jealousy ...? making her realize her own feelings ? LOL

In that scene where, Najma told her she put the proposal of Naeema towards Naye Padosi, along with anger, I could feel a tinge of some thing else in Mariyam LOL

Any other options / possibilities - are welcome EmbarrassedLOL

I was thinking of a scenario - something like your Option 2. 

Naeema makes a big fuss that she will only marry Imran. Yunus finally gives in and asks Salman saab to take Naeema's rishta to Imran.

Salman Baig is vague when he speaks and says "hamare ghar se rishta jodhna pasand karenge... etc" and Imran assumes it is Mariam's rishta and says yes. 
Then Salman Baig brings up Naeema's name. Now Imran is shocked and says, sorry I can't marry Naeema, I thought you meant Mariam."

Salman Baig shocked and then happy. Asks: If it had been Mariam's rishta you would have said yes?" 
Imran admits yes.
Salman Baig overjoyed and arranges engagment/nikaah for Imran and Mariam. 

But Allah jaane what is going to happen?
Bubble

paljaybewakoofLadkiadi2512

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:35am | IP Logged
yeah...possible...let see...LOL
And we have one more to consider...Shabnam  Silly

She is all up to find the secret of the trio ...

but still it will not lead to Imraan - Mariyam confession Confused Ermm

Edited by adi2512 - 24 December 2014 at 12:29pm

soapbubblebewakoofLadki

BabbaR_SheR IF-Stunnerz
BabbaR_SheR
BabbaR_SheR

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
LOL
CVs shud consider yor suggestions/option 2 and the more extended version of BuubleLOL
God...dun know whats gonna happen...but i want to see the trio getting together...and yeah its defo that show is going to end..as in BCL Hasan is all clean shavedLOL
means the shot has ended and they have done with all the ending...
but what m thinking that they will not wind up the show...but yeah here my mind says something else that they can end the show on 30th...as it doesnt matter to channel..the show is already airing on 12 am and channel will not start any show at that slot...so how it matters that channel will start any show in mid of week...argh so confusing
whatever i wanna see getting them together...but wanna see a connection..some attraction...some emotions...some feelings...some romance...among mariyam and IMranEvil Smile
and yeah Imran's reaction was so apt for Najma's defeat...but i found Hasan less interested and a bit of frustrated over there...may be he dint like the decision of channel shifting the slot...as all work so hard to bring the epi to us and what channel has done...hmph

soapbubblebewakoofLadki

-meera Senior Member
-meera
-meera

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
I can't even watch it these days since its making no sense.. I'll catch up after the 31st I guess. Unhappy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tum Sath Ho Jab Apne Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index