Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#54|'You and me are toxic" (Page 80)

TheShipWeirdo IF-Rockerz
TheShipWeirdo
TheShipWeirdo

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lostmymusic.

genie - is there anyone missing? i feel like there used to be someone on the forum who hasnt been around since the AT/DT started..someone good with words..

Annie? Star_Girl?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyxxcharminggenie

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheShipWeirdo

genie - is there anyone missing? i feel like there used to be someone on the forum who hasnt been around since the AT/DT started..someone good with words..

Annie? Star_Girl?

YES!! HER!! SG used to be there! yikes!! i have been having this nagging feeling as if i am missing someone..i do have a pretty sucky memory xD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyxxcharminggenie

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
@Mais - AH THOSE DAYS. Our humesha started from there. Me hyperlinking all those MaNan scenes and you giving them atrangi names...amidst guests and family...We made it though. And, psshttt I was NOT your slave - You just scared me, so I couldn't disagree. ROFL

FIREFLY - DID YOU SAY PROTECT? Momma. You be like my Momma, though you are only a few years older than me, but your words, and you be all soft and kind - makes me want to hug you tight Firefly! Hug I say the most kiddish and amateur things and you make it sound so much better...You stay like this, Humesha. Lots of <3 Hug

Edited by nyxx - 23 December 2014 at 3:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

Okay, whats up with HarshadStern Smile
No discussing of other characters please...

Its exactly what we do now ROFL

shut up ROFL ROFL
Why? ROFLROFL

I am trolling Squeeze it to release it AT ROFLROFL
TheShipWeirdo IF-Rockerz
TheShipWeirdo
TheShipWeirdo

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

Annie? Star_Girl?

YES!! HER!! SG used to be there! yikes!! i have been having this nagging feeling as if i am missing someone..i do have a pretty sucky memory xD

I miss her LOTS! Also, you had a friend Couch_Potato who started watching the show, uska kya hua? I stalk you so much LOL
lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Annie? Star_Girl?

I miss her LOTS! Also, you had a friend Couch_Potato who started watching the show, uska kya hua? I stalk you so much LOL

Kash...yeah. she bhi vanished without a trace LOL
13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

(phones suck. period.)

Wish - Stuff like taking care of his hand and caring and being the mature one and understanding. Arey kyun kare wo ye sab when she won't be around anyway?! That's how he thinks..he is disregarding all her concern she has for him on this basic thought "she walked away". And it's gonna take him much more than a hint from her side to take her back. Yeah, he followed her in the room but he left it in a foul mood as well. He got super mad seeing her sneaking around. He is looking for reasons and proofs which would give him the chance to distant from her. And for that he needs her far away from her. She keeps coming up and baffling him and at this point he doesn't want that. He is done showing her his vulnerability and baring his soul at her when he knows that she isn't gonna stick around. He wants her to accept him for all he is, good and immature alike, and he wants her to do it on her own now. No helping her, no showing willingness. It's all her game now. Manik is looking for distance from her. Because that's what she promised...not him. He only said he wouldn't chase her around like he had been doing till now, not that he would ignore her if she came up and in his face all the time.

Found this and couldn't resist the chance to disagree yet againEvil Smile 

He is disregarding her concern since she walked away yes, but not because he doesn't want it or doesn't want to fulfill her expectations but because he wants her to stay and 'make' him do it.. not insist from a distance.. his problem is her keeping herself away from him not her demands of him..
He left in a foul mood because again, she expressed her concern but didn't speak about wanting to stay.. and other than that, he wants to hear nothing else at this point..

"He is looking for reasons and proofs which would give him the chance to distant from her."
This is not true at all.. if it was, then he wouldn't have gone back to her just to prove his point about the guitar cord.. he would have been indifferent and disassociated himself from the entire issue.. but he went back, because subconsciously hi sahi, he still needs to do that.. Fighting with Nandu is his oxygen.. without that how can he live...
That Veena scene.. silent but so poignant.. that is their reality.. he is drawn to her, his solace no matter where he is and no matter how much he fights it.. against his will if need be, even when she herself is doing absolutely nothing to make it happen..

@Bold: This part I agree with.

He is NOT looking for distance from her.. he is looking for answers.. and that is exactly, he takes every opportunity to prod her about that.. first there was the sulking and the silent treatment; then when she came up with the 'normal' wala jaap there was the anger and the frustration and now there is the denial and the escaping as he realized how much she still effects him as she wiped his face today..he ran because he was afraid.. one more minute and he would lose all self control and just grab hold of her forgetting everything.. did you see the way he was looking at her as they held that cord together? 
Is that the expression of someone who wants 'distance' between them?Tongue
IGNORE toh bahut dur ki baat hai.. he can never do that.. LOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sukshapardh_badiva82InvisibleSmilePrincessAshVikcharminggenie

TheShipWeirdo IF-Rockerz
TheShipWeirdo
TheShipWeirdo

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Annie? Star_Girl?

Kash...yeah. she bhi vanished without a trace LOL

Naww, its kay, main hoon na <3

Go to top