Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#54|'You and me are toxic" (Page 74)

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheShipWeirdo

Originally posted by medha16

Originally posted by medha16

Maisu, I loved your posts yaar...I remember I got so thrilled having the first place on your analysis n bacchi was so J...LOL
But u were scary when u went into one of your ranLOLts about closing the AT and being too explicit!

WHAT IS J...?

Jealous...duh!

I was used to getting first posts at Mais' analysis' at that time. If you stole it from me, I must have HATED you!

And mais threw a jootaa at u! LOL

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lostmymusic.

I swear I have no idea how I first interacted with you all...

Genie and Catty used to come on my posts every day without fail and I always loved to read/reply to Genie's post. Doc had made an adorable post asking for forum rules which made me wanted to squish her in a hug. Rafz and I had a history. Suha I remember being all shocked when we first shipping PaNi. GD zabardasti galle pad gayi cuz she was a friend of a friend..baki ka i really dunno..mostly on my topics than the AT/DT xD

Was I supposed to be offended? ROFL Coz I am not LOL I am like that only ROFL
Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

I want to know, what was all your first impression about me? I WANT TO KNOW

I was like, yet another obsessed fangirl all set to ruin her life like my supposed friends *from other fandom* *shudders thinking they were my friends*

DEAD! ROFL
Tell me I've got a better impression now!
OF COURSE!

I know, I can now kick your ass, throw joota at you for making you study and not ruin your life, so yeah, you are pretty much saved from obsession. ROFL
TheShipWeirdo IF-Rockerz
TheShipWeirdo
TheShipWeirdo

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

I hardly say hello even now, i kind of always remember doing it later. This place used to fly back then.LOL

@Suha - I was legit scared of embarrassing myself, so badly wanted to chat you up because that DP and your musings were always so cute.

But I have been a Maisu fangirl for long. Almost always commented on Shelly and her threads. #proudfangirl.

You thought I was cute! I always thought you were so cool and got all dazed so didn't want to talk to you LOL I get easily impressed with analysis. One of the main reasons I loved Mais. Also because you two were really popular.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Originally posted by Firebolt

Originally posted by lostmymusic.

i was effin mad there!! like legit boiling mad! add that to complains I got and mera Hitler mode on!

confession - i was darn impressed by my own self in that warning note...kya bajaya maine sabko. i kept re-reading it ROFL

I wasn't even sure who it was for. (Cuz I didn't even know any of your names properly thenROFL)

I like how you aren't scrolling past my name any moreErmmROFL
[/QUOTE]

ab jaan le lo meri ROFL

I am not a smooth ride kind of a person really...my moodswings catch me off guard even LOL someday I will blast everyone here for nothing but sadistic fun cuz my mood demands it xD

Firebolt

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

I used to be so confused b/w aditi and rida at first...it was either one or the other making posts at that time and both of them used to write such long analysis wala posts...i was so confused at first and then I realized ki Rida is d one who uses more ROFL emoticons thatn anybody else...lame I know but that's how I differentiated u both pehle.

charminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 13thwish

Yup really.. you were too Manik-like.. cool and famous.. star of this AT.. and I was too Nandu-like.. quiet and shy.. talk little and mind my own business type..

Thank CC (I feel bad for even making this comparison but it's apt so, the 'Navya' of our story) for getting me to stay.. I even commented on your post cuz I saw her there.. LOL

Or we would have missed each other like two ships silently passing each other in the night..

But fated na, so I guess it didn't quite happen that way..Embarrassed

^^ Our love story sounds perfect, so fated and so us.  Now we zone out together too. BlushingDay Dreaming

P.S. I was so not Manik famous though. But this is the second time CC is being called a Navya that shall get her here soonLOL

Edited by charminggenie - 23 December 2014 at 2:16pm

Firebolt

Noorie30 IF-Rockerz
Noorie30
Noorie30

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annboleyn

Originally posted by Noorie30

Originally posted by annboleyn

Well I remember liking everybody here. But someone took some incongruous comment on Dhruv in another AT and I was very upset.
But all my girls here I loved.
Wish I'm terrible making friends but once you get me started I be yours for life
Suha I didn't feel ignored by you. There is almost 20 yrs between us so chill. I love you bas
Genie UFF u have to bring BDSM post up. I can never live that down
Did I ignore anyone else?

maybe me?Embarrassed
I love your VMs I could have never ignored you

i was kidding but i don't think that we really interacted much before you started viewing my silly VMs..LOL... but i remember going through a post you made about feeling guilty of being a cradle-snatcher and you talked a bit about yourself, and i thought that you were very sweet.Hug That was my connecting bridge with youEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fireboltcharminggenie

Go to top