Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#54|'You and me are toxic" (Page 5)

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Sara me neither
But maybe she wanted to prove that his hand does not matter to her and to move on with this topic
Just because she walked away that should not give him a reason to not take care of his hand 

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MKB-

Sara me neither
But maybe she wanted to prove that his hand does not matter to her and to move on with this topic
Just because she walked away that should not give him a reason to not take care of his hand 

hmm...
Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Nandini and Cabira are my babies for a reason. okay?
^.^
Liked all the new stuff -- nayonnica and Manik and mention of his dad

Dhrub in love with Harshad.

MukBhi was cute.

ManBir was love.Hah, Baba be such an idiot. Who does he think Cabir is?

I crush on Meanie Nandu who is meanie and shows Baba he is no Boss of anyone and anything.My Nandu *hugs*

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

punya25LifeGoesOnrubys07apardh_baNoorie30noor321-MKB-zohasad2.0

daisy_luvs_ ff IF-Rockerz
daisy_luvs_ ff
daisy_luvs_ ff

Originally posted by TheFaerieQueen

Originally posted by -MKB-

lets wait for wish and genie 
I think she did this because she had had enough of this shizz 

I won't be able to do what she did to his hand to someone I hate also, he has got stitches there...I mean may be as I said I am just an average mind...

i think she did that to remind him about how real and strong the pain is, how serious the situation with his hand is when he is all i ll let my hand go to drains,  let it get chopped, cut etc etc ...so i guess that's nandini's way of showing tough love

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07Noorie30charminggenie

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Nandu has not left a good first impression on Noyo Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07

rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:09am | IP Logged
I think Nandini hurt Baba's hand today because she got pissed the way Baba be fussing about "Kyun farak padta hain" shit. Manik doesn't want to listen to the whole thing really. He just remembers that she'd walked away and since yesterday he kept on rambling about how she should leave him alone with his hand because it was her decision to walk away and hence she shouldn't care...basically he missed the whole thing Nandini had said that night. She DOES care for him because her feelings for him are real..she had even admitted that. But the way Manik keeps going on and on and on about this would make any sane person lose itD'oh

Edited by rubys07 - 23 December 2014 at 7:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

punya25daisy_luvs_ ff-MKB-

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Manik has always taken whatever  she has said on face value. If she says accept the new feelings , he did. Earlier it didn't matter because they always were talking about the 3rd thing or person , he was experiencing it , so he could co-relate. But now since he doesn't have a "love" wala template in his head, he doesn't understand or listen when Nandini says I care for you and it's to much pain when we are together. All he see is , she is walking out, leaving him alone. Hence the anger- because he hates when people leave him. 
Cabir when drops the love word or even makes it obvious what they both mean to each other, Manik avoids or doesn't understand, because he is that thick, always have been. He cannot believe that he , of all the people can have love. So he runs away, but will still follow her and fight. 

Nandini, is fearful, she knows that whatever she feels for him is too powerful and makes her extremely vulnerable, she feels being near him, there are chances she will get hurt, his sacrifice shit/hand ...she is running away from the feelings to protect herself. But it's not easy, she cannot disconnect the care, love she feels for her. hence her inability to actually walk away.

So basically nandini needs to learn that no matter what she cannot leave him alone, there is no walking away , so she needs to get that courage back and stand by him .While Manik needs to listen and actually try understanding what she is saying and let go of her walking away and see the unconditional care and her inability in staying away from him.

Nandini was lonely when she came to mumbai, he gave her the courage to fight , live and just he has been on her mind always . So that is why she is listless , not herself without him. He has left a big void. Hence she needs these fights, anger to get him in her life and that fighting spirit. This is why he is important to her. He never lets her give up.

Basic gist = Nandini will know that with Manik by her side , she cannot give up on love , while Manik will know that love is what they share.

Right now they both are saying things to each other but they are not trying to look beyond the face-value because that will mean facing their truth and fears. 

They need interactions with each other for their own sanity and their individuality. This is their normal , they cannot live without this . Hence the fights , anger, senseless cribbing because they cannot live without it.

This is a troll on their walking away, they cannot be together, but they will take out the old suit and still invade each other's space.

Gonna watch the episode now, hope this helps TFQ, We love you. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

punya25LifeGoesOnrubys07daisy_luvs_ ffnoor321Noorie30-MKB-

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Thats what I am trying to ask, I need you people to explain me about MaNan. I don't get it on my own. So either it is my mental defect or they are not doing a good job of writing and/or execution.

Edited by TheFaerieQueen - 23 December 2014 at 7:11am

Go to top