Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#54|'You and me are toxic" (Page 35)

Noorie30 IF-Rockerz
Noorie30
Noorie30

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged
kua kya? Shreya PM Kar ya twitter pe bata... I am interested to know *_*

Noorie30 IF-Rockerz
Noorie30
Noorie30

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@YesCheckedJulietLOL

hmmm Suha? Bushy?

you got to be one of them!

Edited by Noorie30 - 23 December 2014 at 11:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.S-MKB-

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@Maisu - What shall I ask? Never do that to a fangirl, k. You write kuch bhi, i blush, read and some more. That is how I behave with your words. But i want to ask something about Nandini from you, how has she changed from the girl she was around Ams to now.

@Doc - Will let 13th handle that one , but couldn't resist. Nandini is scared, running away because she understands his influence on her. She gave all that trust and it shattered, she is scared of the hurt. She is young too, mostly her theories and her maturity are taught from her childhood , she always banks on perceptions but anything capable of hurting her emotionally , she runs away and creates those walls. Like her hate for stars and now the walk-over. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SexpotBoxedIn13thwishfan145-MKB-

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Babes sone ja rhi hu thode der mai
Kal batati hun 

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zohasad2.0

Medhz*hugs*

You be knowing everything yo write about Bira coz he simply touches our hearts, doesn't he?

He plays the game well...he keeps hiding it, this veil he carries with him moat of the time.I can't imagine all that he must go through to see his love story being repeated.

I would have called RagBir a failure till yesterday but today I see it as a success in itself...coz it has taught my Bira so much.He doesn't want to see a sequeal of it coz he is all light laughs and lauuu!!!

I hope he will actually deal with Raghav and this relationship when he starts feeling something for someone else! The struggle of letting go and feeling that you are doing something wrong by having feelings for someone else! *sigh*

But obviously, Nandini is the only one he can talk to about him -- She without any hesitation, came forward and acknowledged not just the relationship but also its end and the hurt that came with it. He feels comfortable opening up to her to let his own feelings out while letting her know that he know that she can relate with his story! So much is unspoken but understood nonetheless here!
This is a relationship especial in it's basis of honesty and truthfulness - Hidden meanings here and there with blunt opinions!

He hides it - But Baba sees him doing it too. That is why my ManBir be such loves. Manik might not want to even think about R and what he brought with him and took with him! But he knows that Bira hurts, hurts deep and hides it quite nicely just like Baba does it.

R definitely served his purpose I agree! But the frustration you must feel when you see two people in love not even accepting it, to themselves or to the other and bumping into each other everyday when you have accepted so openly that you are in love and you know that the person you love feels the same and still you can't even see them, let alone just bump into them or talk to them and say how much you love them!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SexpotBoxedIn-MKB-charminggenie

Noorie30 IF-Rockerz
Noorie30
Noorie30

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MKB-

Babes sone ja rhi hu thode der mai
Kal batati hun 

Bolna mat. Will be waitingWink
13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Originally posted by lostmymusic.

Originally posted by charminggenie

The way I see it, Nyonika and Nandini are the "outsiders" for him. With the Fab5, he knows that it's his duty to introspect and not let his natural egoistic instincts get the better of him. The thing with Manik is that it's hard to judge him objectively when it comes relations or equations. With Nyonika and Nandini he's all like, "here are two women who I wanted with me but they left me for whatever reason. So I'm done with them. I'm done caring for them or chasing them or thinking before acting with them lest I end up hurting them." This is what I perceived from his reactions in his encounters with two of them. He has already made peace with the "fact" that Nyonika only wants the worst from him or that there's always a motive in her actions. She meets him for some reason and never as a mother looking out for her child. He was putting Nandini in the same category as well. That she only wants things from him without giving him anything he needs. His foolishness but it's him we are discussing.

Plus, unlike Fab5, he can't completely sever ties with the two of them as well. Fab5 and music are his sanity, he has to work to keep them intact. Nyonika and Nandini are his fated, in the role of a mother and a role of someone to whom his red string is tied to. He can't run away from them. He knows he has to face them. But that doesn't mean he owes them any understanding or maturity, not when they left him in his most vulnerable time. Hence his cold, childish reactions with the two of them. It's his way of rebelling against things he can't control.
[/QUOTE]
@Bold: What???ShockedShockedShocked

No, it's the other way around isn't it? He thinks he is not good for her.. which is why he agrees to let her walk away in the first place..
She said, "They only give each other pain".. and he has internalized this.. believes it because SHE said it..
For himself he KNOWS this is not true.. he knows she is his solace.. his home.. his peace.. his calm..
But he also heard her say that with him around, "Her tears just won't stop".. if that is her reality, then how can he insist on making her stay..
He is angry with her because she still has the power to effects him.. his lashing out is his defense against the pull she constantly exerts on him.. he is fighting to keep the promise he made to himself.. that he wouldn't follow her.. he doesn't understand her is true.. but he is not throwing a tantrum just to get his way..or as an attention seeking tactic..he is simply trying to hide his own vulnerability behind his rage.. because he is lost and afraid and confused and hurt..
Definitely NOT the same category as his feelings for Nyonika at all whom he doesn't TRUST at all.. in thought, word or deed.. Nandu in fact, he trusts implicitly, which is why he is even respecting her word and trying to keep his distance.. because he thinks that's what she wants..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SexpotBoxedInnoor321fan145-MKB-charminggenie

zohasad2.0 IF-Sizzlerz
zohasad2.0
zohasad2.0

y the hell are u all ragging a newbie? uski leh kyun rahe ho LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexpot

Go to top