Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#54|'You and me are toxic" (Page 32)

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Originally posted by annboleyn

I will tell you what my dilemma is and would love some clarity. For a moment let's keep aside his dynamics with his parents and look at him objectively. He has a surrogate family in the form of fab 5 and they have been part of his life since a very young age. The group dynamics show him as a care giver and protector,also he has been in a relationship with Alya albeit convenient. But he is capable of extreme introspection,measure and vulnerability with them,and yet he is incapable of the same emotion with Nandu. His emotional stunting seems limited to Nandu and Nyonika. Why do they need to baby him when he is capable of so much more.
I don't know if that made sense

He is a protector and a self-desturctor,true . But whenever he is vulnerable , he shuts down and doesn't let fab5 heal him, they also let him be. They will camp outside his room but won't tell him or discuss his problem. Dhruv will go and play guitar and cool him down, but he won't push him to confess, realize and introspect. Alya as we see is too afraid to confront him. Mukti is like him, understands running away from issues, so she will happily play the ignorant card. With Cabir, he just finds something to make sure Cabir shuts up. So Manik , remains emotionally shunted. 

He didn't understand Raghav or his love for Cabir too. For him because Raghav walked away , his love had no meaning. He underestimates Dhruv's strength or understanding. 

But with Noyonika and Nandini it's different because these two women have the capability of hurting him. There is love , the kinds he always wanted. 

While Noyonika made it all about give and take , conditional. So he is paying her back for whatever she did , by cutting her off and snubbing her always. So what to us seem a concerned Noyonika, Manik goes back to what happened and whatever she taught him. He refuses to think anything else, because that will give him hope , which has been shattered too often.

Nandini- he cannot do anything, he is frustrated because his usual modus operandi doesn't work with her. She pushes, berates him, hurts him yet she stays to care. That has never happened with him. Nobody has punched him , told him that he is wrong , yet stayed to sort him right. Fab5 has never called out on his wrong, they will rather stand with him and face punishment , rather than cornering , slapping and drilling sense. He can wrestle his way out  with them, so he never gets to confront or hear a different version from them. 

With Nandini he gets thrown off from his usual self, she unsettles him, never lets him to sulk or ride his Manik Malhotra train. She is his contradiction, hence the stunting. 

I tried, Doc , will let others add moreEmbarrassed

The way I see it, Nyonika and Nandini are the "outsiders" for him. With the Fab5, he knows that it's his duty to introspect and not let his natural egoistic instincts get the better of him. The thing with Manik is that it's hard to judge him objectively when it comes relations or equations. With Nyonika and Nandini he's all like, "here are two women who I wanted with me but they left me for whatever reason. So I'm done with them. I'm done caring for them or chasing them or thinking before acting with them lest I end up hurting them." This is what I perceived from his reactions in his encounters with two of them. He has already made peace with the "fact" that Nyonika only wants the worst from him or that there's always a motive in her actions. She meets him for some reason and never as a mother looking out for her child. He was putting Nandini in the same category as well. That she only wants things from him without giving him anything he needs. His foolishness but it's him we are discussing.

Plus, unlike Fab5, he can't completely sever ties with the two of them as well. Fab5 and music are his sanity, he has to work to keep them intact. Nyonika and Nandini are his fated, in the role of a mother and a role of someone to whom his red string is tied to. He can't run away from them. He knows he has to face them. But that doesn't mean he owes them any understanding or maturity, not when they left him in his most vulnerable time. Hence his cold, childish reactions with the two of them. It's his way of rebelling against things he can't control.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SexpotBoxedInnoor321fan145-MKB-charminggenie

CheckYesJuliet Newbie
CheckYesJuliet
CheckYesJuliet

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Originally posted by annboleyn

I will tell you what my dilemma is and would love some clarity. For a moment let's keep aside his dynamics with his parents and look at him objectively. He has a surrogate family in the form of fab 5 and they have been part of his life since a very young age. The group dynamics show him as a care giver and protector,also he has been in a relationship with Alya albeit convenient. But he is capable of extreme introspection,measure and vulnerability with them,and yet he is incapable of the same emotion with Nandu. His emotional stunting seems limited to Nandu and Nyonika. Why do they need to baby him when he is capable of so much more.
I don't know if that made sense

He is a protector and a self-desturctor,true . But whenever he is vulnerable , he shuts down and doesn't let fab5 heal him, they also let him be. They will camp outside his room but won't tell him or discuss his problem. Dhruv will go and play guitar and cool him down, but he won't push him to confess, realize and introspect. Alya as we see is too afraid to confront him. Mukti is like him, understands running away from issues, so she will happily play the ignorant card. With Cabir, he just finds something to make sure Cabir shuts up. So Manik , remains emotionally shunted. 

He didn't understand Raghav or his love for Cabir too. For him because Raghav walked away , his love had no meaning. He underestimates Dhruv's strength or understanding. 

But with Noyonika and Nandini it's different because these two women have the capability of hurting him. There is love , the kinds he always wanted. 

While Noyonika made it all about give and take , conditional. So he is paying her back for whatever she did , by cutting her off and snubbing her always. So what to us seem a concerned Noyonika, Manik goes back to what happened and whatever she taught him. He refuses to think anything else, because that will give him hope , which has been shattered too often.

Nandini- he cannot do anything, he is frustrated because his usual modus operandi doesn't work with her. She pushes, berates him, hurts him yet she stays to care. That has never happened with him. Nobody has punched him , told him that he is wrong , yet stayed to sort him right. Fab5 has never called out on his wrong, they will rather stand with him and face punishment , rather than cornering , slapping and drilling sense. He can wrestle his way out  with them, so he never gets to confront or hear a different version from them. 

With Nandini he gets thrown off from his usual self, she unsettles him, never lets him to sulk or ride his Manik Malhotra train. She is his contradiction, hence the stunting. 

I tried, Doc , will let others add moreEmbarrassed

So accurate Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexpotcharminggenie

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Zohu haina? 
BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I'm beginning to realise that we will have to hold on to our frying pans when it comes to Baba. He needs lots of frying pan waala love, on his thick skull. Le sigh. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321-MKB-charminggenie

Noorie30 IF-Rockerz
Noorie30
Noorie30

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CheckYesJuliet

Originally posted by lostmymusic.

Originally posted by -MKB-

Maisu you never welcomed me like that -_-

cuz your username is not a song LOL

and bola hai na..ye roz ka salaam dua is too blah for me. Pisses me off LOL

Haha thank you for such a warm welcome LOL
You like that song too?LOL

Why do i get the troll alert from you? Where do I feel you are a stalker? Why do i feel you are someone from the AT Gang who has just created a new ID to troll us all? WhY?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MKB-

Stana_Katic Senior Member
Stana_Katic
Stana_Katic

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noorie30

Originally posted by CheckYesJuliet

Originally posted by lostmymusic.

Originally posted by -MKB-

Maisu you never welcomed me like that -_-

cuz your username is not a song LOL

and bola hai na..ye roz ka salaam dua is too blah for me. Pisses me off LOL

Haha thank you for such a warm welcome LOL
You like that song too?LOL

Why do i get the troll alert from you? Where do I feel you are a stalker? Why do i feel you are someone from the AT Gang who has just created a new ID to troll us all? WhY?LOL
what is the epi no. when nandini falls on manik for the first time and they nearly kiss??
-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Noors I am getting the same feeling 
And Boxy he needs tough love few punches, spilling pepsi and frying pan will be enough to set his brain on track

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BoxedInNoorie30noor321charminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
13th - Ying-Yang and us, basically everything you wrote.  I

Doc - It's the contradiction between her words and actions that baffle him. Being someone who is always driven by actions, he watches her walk away and zones out her words, to get some affirmation or understanding of their situation. That is him, we cannot expect him to change his natural responsive self here . This is the gadha him from the time Nandu entered his life. This is the change Nandini keeps on insisting upon him. But it won't happen now or anytime soon, too gradual and needs lot of time. 

I don't care for money, as long as I exchange the vows with you. Make that happen sooner, k. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BoxedIn13thwishfan145

Go to top