Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#54|'You and me are toxic" (Page 28)

Sexpot Goldie
Sexpot
Sexpot

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

haha Doc no that was CC. They made you my Alya, the one who lets me have my way with everyone. never insecure and gets my black card, life and the ring. Also my 1stBlushing
Genie I love you bas,I love Wish also,Catty be my Yoda. So we can all have forum or**
Boxy you got back girl so I love you some more.
I think I'm having a crush on Ayaz now,this parth has given me a headache.
Back to episode.
I totally get nandus reaction,action,introspection,it's Manik who I'm finding difficult to fathom.
I would like to see an episode where he mulls over her words. Today when she twisted his hand and said you still don't understand? It killed me. It must be so gut wrenching dealing with an emotionally stunted boy. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07BoxedIn13thwishNoorie30charminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
@MKB - never gonna happen.

13th - indulge me a little doubt they go this deep but I am curious , you think Manik is refusing and stubbornly might I add, is not listening and zoning the meaning behind Nandu's words because he has burnt it with his mother.  I cannot help but think of the way he snubs her concern, fake or not , this guy truly shuts down the door .  So for him the moment he walked out on his mom, that is when she became Noyonika , no middle grounds, no care, no feels- in his head , he does that.

So probably why he is refusing to understand Nandu's words because that will mean changing another of his life philosophies. Nandu still cares, chases him and around him, even after the walk-over. 

This guy basically oscillates between Noyonika brand of education vs Nandu's school of though. Ladies man, this Baba. 

P.S. i don't miss you, cannot when you are always around. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07SexpotBoxedIn13thwishNoorie30AliyagogoiMedha.Snoor321-MKB-

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zohasad2.0

I see twin flame...can we pleej fangirl over the precap...I wanted to do it with you.

Bira and Nandu...the perfect duo!!

He will be talking about R to her coz he sees a potential R in her.The way he talks about her one can see that there is no pain left as such, just sadness that they aren't together anymore.There are no tears anymore.

The way he is trying to give her some brains...adorable.

They be talking...I be fangirling like crazy.

Twin Flame, your words make me emotional!Cry Come hug me firstHug

Just a while ago, it was like we have to wait for CabIni till MaNan patches up --- Till then, Chipku se kaam chalao!

But no,NO! I CAN SO NO! *so happy*

Bira is not going to wait around for Baba to sort his shit out to talk with Nandu Doll -- iCry

Oh, how things change -- He could have seen R in Manik a while ago, Now in Nandu too he can see him.
We are not right for each other - you are a fool - i dont feel the same!
Things that are connected to MaNan too ... I can't even start to think how he feels when he looks at these two!
Another repeat of his own love story that he WON'T let happen!

THIS GUY - LOVE AND LIFE!
Such lightness and fun and the next moment he is the wisest and most experience though yo would never guess because he doesn't show it, he hides it!

BoxedInnoor321fan145-MKB-charminggenie

Sexpot Goldie
Sexpot
Sexpot

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medha.S

Originally posted by zohasad2.0

I see twin flame...can we pleej fangirl over the precap...I wanted to do it with you.

Bira and Nandu...the perfect duo!!

He will be talking about R to her coz he sees a potential R in her.The way he talks about her one can see that there is no pain left as such, just sadness that they aren't together anymore.There are no tears anymore.

The way he is trying to give her some brains...adorable.

They be talking...I be fangirling like crazy.

Twin Flame, your words make me emotional!Cry Come hug me firstHug

Just a while ago, it was like we have to wait for CabIni till MaNan patches up --- Till then, Chipku se kaam chalao!

But no,NO! I CAN SO NO! *so happy*

Bira is not going to wait around for Baba to sort his shit out to talk with Nandu Doll -- iCry

Oh, how things change -- He could have seen R in Manik a while ago, Now in Nandu too he can see him.
We are not right for each other - you are a fool - i dont feel the same!
Things that are connected to MaNan too ... I can't even start to think how he feels when he looks at these two!
Another repeat of his own love story that he WON'T let happen!

THIS GUY - LOVE AND LIFE!
Such lightness and fun and the next moment he is the wisest and most experience though yo would never guess because he doesn't show it, he hides it!
Medha and Zoha Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BoxedInzohasad2.0charminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
@Doc - He will never introspect her words till he see it playing infront of him and Nandu screaming and nailing them on his head. That has been his story since day 1. That is him. Emotionally stunted and stubborn to the fault.  This is why punch, kiss , hugs , his need to physically feel her has been so important , he needs that response , an assurance that this is all happening to understand emotions. Probably because he has never been told about love, care and stuff, he has lived on hoping and dreaming about it to the point he almost became a cynic , he became wishful especially when nandini came in his life. But when she says she is walking away, his walls are out , he feels cheated, coz to him if she cares, she will not leave him , not like his parents...Hence he doesn't get Nandini's words, all he see is her walking away action, which to him speaks louder than her words. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divansreeBoxedInNoorie30Medha.Snoor321fan145-MKB-

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I like how she has the power to punch,hit and punish him and yet she also has the power to heal him Day Dreaming

Edited by -MKB- - 23 December 2014 at 11:04am

divansreeBoxedInnoor321fan145charminggenie

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Doc! Hug
I was always here, you were off vacationing, and now twittering I assume. :(
I've been having the same problem with Manik, Doc. The complete and utter shutdown, the lack of introspection. But then today I realised, he is emotionally stunted, as you said, and a spoilt stubborn brat on top of it, and he's gonna understand nothing until Nandini shakes him hard, holds him by the ear, and points it out to him. All he can do by himself is throw a royal tantrum and throw his limbs around. Bas.  Gadha4Ever. 

Medha, it is IMPOSSIBLE to separate Bira and you now,okay? You fill in the blanks that his voice is forced to leave in a 20 minute show. And you do it so beautifully, I fall in love with him all over again. 

divansreeSexpotNoorie30fan145-MKB-

CheckYesJuliet Newbie
CheckYesJuliet
CheckYesJuliet

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Hello
I'm new here Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SexpotBoxedInfan145

Go to top