Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#54|'You and me are toxic" (Page 24)

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BoxedIn

Kitne dinon ke baad! I LOVED THE EPISODE!!!
Nandini has finally had enough of the five year-old brat that MAnik is presently being and she gives it to him. I love! Baba needs tough love. And she said it today. He's just not listening. Yay! I want to do a happy dance just because Nandini is back to her tough but caring element. 

Even Shahid's NS2 made me smile today. He's pretty useless but at least he tried. And it's high time the poor guy got his 'S' mentioned in the band-name.

Mukti-Abhimanyu was nice. Harsh truths, coated with cheese. Plus I really wanted to see some rehab, so glad to see that. Thank you Vikku! 

Best for the last, okay? CABIIIRRR.HeartHeart
This guy. He's living his own love story vicariously through these two and though ManBIr left me grinning, it is the promise of CabIni tomorrow that has me so excited. Because it is an interaction which is good for both of them. He can finally let it out to someone without being judged, and she can finally get some advice from someone who's been there, done that. I cannot say how much I heart these two together. 

Ah I feel so happy today. Nandini clawed him, then poured Pepsi on him. My sher-bachha is back, and as always, Baba himself brought her back, at his own expense. This, this is what I wanted to see. 

BOXY! Hug
There was so many different things today! I loved Alya-Mukti and Dhrulya was nice too -- Alya felt that only if she could convince Mukti, approaching Manik and Cabir will be easier. I still wonder over their dynamics.

I liked Nayo too -- she be a bitch smiley but still!

Bira to bas. He is my Man, i want him. He will have beautiful stories to tell MaNan kids -- he can be their hero. I love how he never lets Baba get away with any shit. And i am waiting with holded breath on another CabIni moment. Such lightness to the kindred souls in each others presence.

Nandini is my Baby -- anyone throwing shit on her after yesterday an eat it . HAH! She is awesome!Approve

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07BoxedInNoorie30noor321-MKB-charminggenie

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Dhrub Sr cracked a joke and laughed *khushi ke aansoo* 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punya25rubys07

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annboleyn

Originally posted by lostmymusic.

Originally posted by TheShipWeirdo

Originally posted by lostmymusic.

Meri Nandini..MERI SHERNI!! MY GIRL!!

Itni khushi..ITNI KHUSHI MUJHE ITNE WEEKS SE NAHIN HUI!!!!

*khuski ka tsunami*

MAIS! Trust me when I say this, epi dekhne ke baad the first thought I had was "Mais toh khushi se nach rahi hogi". And just yesterday you gave up on it all, lol xD

lol, I am still in that phase still...this f**king forum is not one bit good for me so distance still barkarar LOL I am not here. shoo shoo!,
Mais I'm here why you swearing baba?
i miss my old gang..these days absent.
Adhi,Bushy,Shelly,Sarika,Dee,Rafz,Bolt,Wish,Genie,Boxy,Suha,Zoha,MS,M16,Chetu,MKB,Noorie,Flamey,
Rida if i have missed someone plz excuse...COME BACK.
MAIS IS WRITING POST...i hope

Doc, where you be! I Want My Mommy animated emoticon

SexpotNoorie30

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:20am | IP Logged
@BI - I am going to order a nice  big solitaire for my soon-to-be . That and a holiday somewhere exotic with me ofcourse. So to your best with last night's gossip.
I liked Dhruv and Alya too. She makes him smile and he understands her version of  forgiveness . Was she expecting a love confession. I am loving Alya's softness. This is why she would have never clicked with Baba, he needs someone to smack him around, this girl is too docile, soft to get him. She needs the sensitivity that Dhruv brings to their equation. Nice contrast .

BoxedInapardh_ba

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Boxy Hug
Did you just see how this episode did not have plastic 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BoxedIn

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Firefly, Boltie, Doc, Medha, BI, MKB, M16 Bachii - HugWe be missing only a few moree...

Just watched the episode again. AGAIN. I haven't done that in a while! None of the recent episodes have been worth of that, imo. This one though surely moved things along, and maybe we needed the recent episodes to happen for today to take place, despite how messed up it was. I especially liked the words that were exchanged between MaNan - "You only remember me walking away...not what I said to you"..."Your stubbornness and anger will end you one day..."...Sigh, so damn true. Manik Malhotra - You are a Class 1 Gadha. Such a big one. If you continue to go like this, though the chances are bleak because Sherni Nandani is BACK, then, your story of "her caring for you" will never reach a conclusion...He needs to realize that her caring for him is almost an innate action, she will always care for him, love him, but the walking away bit was an impasse needed for both to re-evaluate everything and grow in their relationship, derive some points and figure out what needs to be done. TL needs be complete with a TLC. 

I'll be waiting for more - I equally liked the Mukti-Abhi bit...Rehab scenario finally shown. Dhrulya are cuties - Its almost like they have their own little world. Cabiraaa thouuu - So much love. You've made Medha Proud! CabiNi happening is even better - Cabir finally opening about Raqhav for the first time, and that too with Nandani...Take it away! 

About NS2 - Who is the second S? LOL. Bechara golu molu Shahid...but hallelujah for Nandu - She gave it back equally well! Her spunk! 

Edited by nyxx - 23 December 2014 at 9:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07BoxedInNoorie30noor321-MKB-charminggenie

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MKB-

Boxy Hug
Did you just see how this episode did not have plastic 

Did she come for 1 episode only?

or maybe Lost Boy said no to her after the attack her got here and twitter...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noorie30

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Took dinner break. Anyone around?

Go to top