Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#54|'You and me are toxic" (Page 140)

-cherryblossom- IF-Rockerz
-cherryblossom-
-cherryblossom-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Precap was ... Day Dreaming... how will he kick soha out...I want MaNan to spend some quality time and TALK..thoda romance bhi chalega  but mainly TALK TALK TALK...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07

So_Naley Goldie
So_Naley
So_Naley

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:06am | IP Logged
The AbhiNi convo was LOVE! Heart
I just cannot get over it.He said all of the right things to her today.
If you think of it Cabir and Abhi have been trying to convey the same things to her.
She confines herself to her perfect lil world which is absolutely idealistic and is reluctant to give it up. To embrace what is between her and Manik coz its is not ideal but it is real.Involving real struggles, toxicity, pain but also limitless love. She needs COURAGE in Cabir's word to step out of the confines of LOGIC and accept that what she has with Manik is undeniable. They are meant to be.

Anyone else care to analyse this in their incredibly profound words?I love how the people in this AT give me a deeper perpective into every minute detail in the show!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

punya25rubys07apardh_baNoorie30noor321fan145charminggenie

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Its like Harshad will keep getting his more and more chances till he actually kills somebody or dies himself or is sent to a mental asylum..
Its just f**king sad ... Aiyta trust s him so much while Mukti pointed out she is being used.
If Harshad is out of jail and something drastic happens AGAIN because its Harshad ...
Well, More guilt for Aliya ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

punya25So_Naleyrubys07

-cherryblossom- IF-Rockerz
-cherryblossom-
-cherryblossom-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medha.S

Its like Harshad will keep getting his more and more chances till he actually kills somebody or dies himself or is sent to a mental asylum..
Its just f**king sad ... Aiyta trust s him so much while Mukti pointed out she is being used.
If Harshad is out of jail and something drastic happens AGAIN because its Harshad ...

Aliya will never be able to forgive herself if harshad does harm to fa5 members... And Manik will never forgive aliya if harshad does harm to fab5 and nandini... he will kill harshad 
Sexpot Goldie
Sexpot
Sexpot

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Genie did you read my post in Mais thread?

charminggenie

So_Naley Goldie
So_Naley
So_Naley

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Harshad is a complete idiot. A lunatic who has all his priorities in life wrong.Who thinks about destroying another person's life ALL THE TIME?Its like his life has no other motive. His life revolves around Fab 5. And basically Manik. I think he wanted to win Musicana only so that he could behave all higg and mighty in front of Fab 5 and rub his victory in their faces. He was with Mukti only to hurt her. He befriended Navya and Nandu only coz Fab 5 hated them. He is so bloody fu**ed up!

Edited by So_Naley - 26 December 2014 at 8:16am
charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by So_Naley

The AbhiNi convo was LOVE! Heart
I just cannot get over it.He said all of the right things to her today.
If you think of it Cabir and Abhi have been trying to convey the same things to her.
She confines herself to her perfect lil world which is absolutely idealistic and is reluctant to give it up. To embrace what is between her and Manik coz its is not ideal but it is real.Involving real struggles, toxicity, pain but also limitless love. She needs COURAGE in Cabir's word to step out of the confines of LOGIC and accept that what she has with Manik is undeniable. They are meant to be.

Anyone else care to analyse this in their incredibly profound words?I love how the people in this AT give me a deeper perpective into every minute detail in the show!

It was gold.

The thing is nandini  more than logical had a very fantasy driven and idealistic views about love. Hence the correlation with fireflies , I mean for someone so logical she took to them because her mother who had a great love told her the same. She being the young child grew up idolizing her parents and what they shared, as a third person perspective she saw them happy , didn't see that perhaps they both had their own battles , struggles and life issues to deal with . 
Love is an emotion , it cannot be constant or static ,this she needs to realize. Like she said it is suppose to make her happy , but you can only feel happiness when you know what pain means. Think this is where she needs to focus. This distance, the pain of staying away is nothing compared to the burst of happiness she will feel in his arms. She needs to contemplate that. 

Abhu told her that one cannot give up on love because of one tiny obstacle because thats not right, life means you fight for things. She did for her respect in SPACE and she should do the same for love. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

punya25So_Naleyrubys07Noorie30noor321

rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medha.S

I seriously can't blame Alya, though I feel like voicing the same thoughts as Mukti: Tu itni bhi toh stupid nahi thi?

Harshad is the ONLY family she's got. And we know Harshad hasn't changed (and he'll remain evil till the end of the world). But the way he blackmailed and manipulated her, with the masoom face and croc tears, who can blame her? I strongly hope Harshad can never execute whatever wicked game plans he has, cause if something happens to Nandini or any of the Fab5 members, I don't think either Alya or the others can ever truly forget and forgive this moment when she decided to walk away and support her bhai.

So_Naley

Go to top