Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#54|'You and me are toxic" (Page 139)

Noorie30 IF-Rockerz
Noorie30
Noorie30

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubys07

Originally posted by Medha.S

Haven't seen the Epi -- Description plisss?

Aye I was giving you description itne acche se on the Cabir AT and tu bhaag gayiAngry

the problem when you are active at too many ATROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:41am | IP Logged
See, She thinks about her monster at Night.She can't help it, she is unable to do so.And chipku said u f**k logic bae.
She knows she can't let go, we know she can't let go, Manik knows she can't let go, Cabir definitely knows ...Are to a problem kya hai?

NOTHING!

TO Pohoch Gayi Nandu Monster ke Ghar ...BECAUSE SHE WONT LET GO ... ESPECIALLY NOT SO SOMEONE ELSE WILL TAKE HIM!
BABA NANDU KA HAI.BAAT KHATAM!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambyliciouspunya25rubys07Noorie30

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:43am | IP Logged
RU I DISAPPEARED BECAUSE I WAS PLEADING MY SISTER TO LET ME WATCH THE TELECAST ...

bohot mehnat ka kaam :/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07Noorie30

rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medha.S

See, She thinks about her monster at Night.She can't help it, she is unable to do so.And chipku said u f**k logic bae.
She knows she can't let go, we know she can't let go, Manik knows she can't let go, Cabir definitely knows ...Are to a problem kya hai?

NOTHING!

TO Pohoch Gayi Nandu Monster ke Ghar ...BECAUSE SHE WONT LET GO ... ESPECIALLY NOT SO SOMEONE ELSE WILL TAKE HIM!
BABA NANDU KA HAI.BAAT KHATAM!

Today's epi was a roller-coaster ride dude!
We got Fab5 fight, AbhiNi, Cabira's pain behind that funny exterior, Baba trying so hard to save his ek lauta ijjat and Nandini ghusoing in Baba's makaan to keep Soha's claws off her ek lauta pyaar which only brings out their pain and the worst of her. They be legit toxic.YeeaahErmm

The precap though. I think Harshad had already thought about this win-win part of the plan. Like if Fab5 agrees to let him out, he can get out and plan revenge. If they don't then atleast he'll be able to break Fab5, something that has been one of his lifelong dreams.

Edited by rubys07 - 26 December 2014 at 7:50am

So_NaleyNoorie30

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:50am | IP Logged
I loved how consistent the writing is on this show. Cabir's lines were bang on, he cannot laugh all ways and not express his pain.
Alya was also in character , she brought her points well. happy she decided to stuck around and spoke.

Nandini needed Abhi's words, he drove home the point that we have been making, she has had the most idealistic version of love in her mind. That is her reference point , hence to her the concept of pain being part of love is alien. She will have to realize her own happiness in being with him.

The hide and seek is amusing, fate does favour them always. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambyliciouspunya25So_Naleyrubys07Noorie30noor321TheFaerieQueen

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:59am | IP Logged
And in true sense "Destiny wants them to keep meeting" Day Dreaming

rubys07So_Naley

rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

I loved how consistent the writing is on this show. Cabir's lines were bang on, he cannot laugh all ways and not express his pain.
Alya was also in character , she brought her points well. happy she decided to stuck around and spoke.

Nandini needed Abhi's words, he drove home the point that we have been making, she has had the most idealistic version of love in her mind. That is her reference point , hence to her the concept of pain being part of love is alien. She will have to realize her own happiness in being with him.

The hide and seek is amusing, fate does favour them always. 

Genie I had been worrying about the same for Cabir. Just because he laughs everything off and has a chilled out attitude to everything doesn't mean he never gets hurt or he isn't suffering. The way he spoke to Mukti about renting a house and how shitty his life has become shows he is this close to falling apart. I hope with all my heart it NEVER happens.

AbhiNi convo was a bliss. If Baba is impulsive, Nandini is rationality. The science geek with logic and facts. She's only seen the happy side of love, so she wasn't aware of the pain part. But sometimes, some things become more precious and purer, when they are put to test, when they burn, like gold. The pain is not going to destroy their love, rather it'll turn the love into something more solid and precious, one-of-a-kind. Being in love is a pain of it's own kind, a sweet one. But both Manik and Nandini need to realize that. I don't mind the baby steps, I've got all the time in the world to see them fall in love againEmbarrassed

The hide and seek tho. Kya din aagaye hain Nandu keLOL

Edited by rubys07 - 26 December 2014 at 8:03am

punya25So_Naley

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:03am | IP Logged
We all wanted a bit of distance them in their introspective element today, nandu was doing exactly that and she got Abhu to bounce her views. This is how they will do space thing, they are still so into each other , physically and emotionally but cleverly there is on-screen distance so that they can have these introspection. I think Manik will start his when he is sure that Nandu doesn't want to walk away, he is doing this game to confirm that , once that is settled he will figure out her fears. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07So_Naleynoor321TheFaerieQueen

Go to top