Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#54|'You and me are toxic" (Page 135)

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MKB-

The guy was always a gentleman even though he was a monster
He never really used Nandini for wrong reasons..I mean he could have easily kissed her in her drunk state if he just wanted that from her
But No he did not instead he made sure to drop her safely at her home..tells a lot about him
Nt only her home till her bad and waited patiently till she do her "KAAM", and then after putting a blanket on her he hd gone away switching off d lights.

Forever19 IF-Rockerz
Forever19
Forever19

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:25am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4264699
Comments are appreciatedEmbarrassed

Edited by in_luv_wit_life - 26 December 2014 at 2:33am
rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zaya.priyanka

Originally posted by rubys07

Originally posted by Zaya.priyanka

Originally posted by -MKB-

Baba should just include her in the jealousy plan as well
Like tell her that he has to fake it just to get a reaction from Nandu
Come on he just cant go on using the girl for his own comic relief , he needs to draw a line before the damage happens 

He can include her.. but before that he should make it clear that he is not into her at all... I dont want her find out herself that manik and nandini has feelings for each other

Agreed. Baba playing with a girl's emotions just to make Nandini J can't be justified. She seems like an understanding girl, though a flirt. Like not the serial bimbo types who would go on and try to break a couple up just so that she can get the guy. Since she likes Manik, I think she would appreciate if Manik comes clean to her and just offer to stay friends. Then she can plot with Manik as much as they wantLOL

For now she seems ok... dont know how she will react once she gets to know about manik's true feelings.. *fingers crossed* not a crazy one... Btw the I loved her expression just before she went after manik.. like a hungry cat who just saw a juicy rabbit and was ready to pounce on it ... LOLLOL..

And you keeping saying my name as zaya.. its not zaya dear, its priyanka... Zaya is the on screen couple whom I used to ship b4 KYYSmile

I think I love Soha *incoming chappals alert* ..I mean why should I judge her even before I see how her character turns out to be?..I'm also keeping my fingers crossed to get something good and fun out of this character...but the way she is able to FREEZE Baba is simply hilarious..Baba's face everytime she hits on him even though he tries to act so flirty and normal in front of NanduLOLLOLLOL

One touch can change the futureROFL (lame but I HAD to say that)

Aww thanks for letting me know Priyanka..and sowwiieeeHug

Edited by rubys07 - 26 December 2014 at 4:49am
Noorie30 IF-Rockerz
Noorie30
Noorie30

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:18am | IP Logged
@Ru, completely agree with youROFL

I also think that Manik should  come out clean with Soha that he doesn't have romantic feelings for her. Baki will all depend on Vikku's whimLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07Medha.S

rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noorie30

I also think that Manik should  come out clean with Soha that he doesn't have romantic feelings for her. Baki will all depend on Vikku's whimLOL

NoorsHug

Like seriously. We already have so many toota dils in the show. Don't need Khurana ki beti being heartbroken and the famous inner monologue "I'll destroy your saari khushiyan Nandini..Evil Smilemuhahahaha" (okay the laughing part is a bit exaggerated but koi naii)
-cherryblossom- IF-Rockerz
-cherryblossom-
-cherryblossom-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubys07

Originally posted by Noorie30

NoorsHug

Like seriously. We already have so many toota dils in the show. Don't need Khurana ki beti being heartbroken and the famous inner monologue "I'll destroy your saari khushiyan Nandini..Evil Smilemuhahahaha" (okay the laughing part is a bit exaggerated but koi naii)

Yaaa.. No more broken hearts pleezzz... Vikku if can take "long and slow"Evil Smile.. pls take this also into consideration... 

Vikku bowy, U r naughty naughty.. huh... taking all our dirty thoughts ... What are you up to????

Ohh.. its ok dear... Hug... bade bade deshon mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hai... errr.. I just quoted srkLOL

Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 26 December 2014 at 5:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07

Forever19 IF-Rockerz
Forever19
Forever19

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:37am | IP Logged
For this time i pray soha to be like jaekyung..Lovely spoilt brat who cares for nandu like a true friend..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:38am | IP Logged
So Ayaz, the bae he is informed us in the IV that VIKKU is no a part of the BBC production, And KY2  is not under lostboy production -- Vikkujust superficially looks after the show!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07-cherryblossom-Forever19Noorie30

Go to top