Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#54|'You and me are toxic" (Page 130)

Noorie30 IF-Rockerz
Noorie30
Noorie30

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Genie and Boxy be such love! thanks lovelies for the insights on Fab5

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BoxedIn

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BoxedIn

Medha, forgiveness is such a loaded word, isn't it? And that threshold of forgiveness varies with every individual, and that is what makes this whole track interesting to me. What you said about Cabir and Mukti and their inability to forgive Harshad is spot-on. But Manik almost lost his life, he almost lost his hand, but he can look beyond it all because his love for Dhruv is so much stronger than anything else. So at the end of it all, it's not really forgiveness, is it? It is a question of choice, of being able to overlook past events in order to keep your present intact. Cabir-Mukti have less than zero reasons to overlook Harshad's crimes, but when up against the friendship that is the backbone of their lives, it'd be a tough call, whatever their decision is. 

Again, it is completely in Alya's character too to expect this forgiveness from them. That was established the day she sent those goons after Nandini without telling Manik, and expected to be forgiven by him at the end of it all. Harshad has been drilling this into her from day one- she went her against her only family for her friends. She has always made that tough choice, and she's made it for years, again and again, every single time they fought. She cannot be blamed for Harshad's deeds in any way. And now, after years, the guilt has finally caught up with her and if she asks those very friends for a favour which she thinks will cost them nothing, is it so very wrong of her? I can't judge her either if Cabir-Mukti's immovable stand on this disappoints her and makes her take a drastic step. 

And in the end, it is still Alya who will go through the pain of trusting her brother, only to have him shatter it into small-small pieces.I guess this would end up just being another cruel lesson. Because he might be Alya's brother, but Harshad is still the same person who tried to use Navya to get him out of jail and when failed, now is using his own sister.He is out of jail, he does something drastic again and the guilt will be for Alya to feel.
I guess I wouldn't have been feeling this way if Harshad was actually genuinely repenting and was feeling sorry for everything he did.Then I would actually wish that they could try and forgive him and move on.
I think the way Manik came on to Cabir-Mukti with Dhruv was wrongly timed. Also the matter of forgiveness -- It shouldn't even be there because Manik,Cabir and Mukti won't forgive him.Manik might say that yeah ok, I will but he is not really. Here forgiveness= Harshad out of jail which shouldn't be the case. She wanting to forgive her brother and wanting him back in her life is right, she should.But expecting everyone to forgive him going too far.Asking them to let him out of jail because she wants it, because she loves his brother and wants him back in her life, I don't  see anything wrong in wanting that and asking for that.If she can help them in putting her own brother in jail then they can do this for her too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BoxedInapardh_ba-MKB-

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
They are brothers and sisters, the only family they have is each other
I dont blame Alya one bit for wanting forgiveness for her brother and out of jail, only we know Harshads true face and his intentions not Alya
But right now she should have asked more as a favour rather than complete forgiveness..its very difficult for the one who has lost everything and the other who has been scarred for life
She should have been like "I know what bhai has done cannt be forgiven that easily so please do me a favour for my loyalty and please get him out of the jail" That would still have gone down a bit better than right now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Loq-Noorie30

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MKB-

They are brothers and sisters, the only family they have is each other
I dont blame Alya one bit for wanting forgiveness for her brother and out of jail, only we know Harshads true face and his intentions not Alya
But right now she should have asked more as a favour rather than complete forgiveness..its very difficult for the one who has lost everything and the other who has been scarred for life
She should have been like "I know what bhai has done cannt be forgiven that easily so please do me a favour for my loyalty and please get him out of the jail" That would still have gone down a bit better than right now

That would have been perfect, the best way to go at it. I think Dhruv should have let Alya approach them herself.They are her friends too, and her not being there while they are being asked to forgve Harshad for Alya is just ...Instead of asking for forgiveness for Harshad, she could have asked for him to be released because she wants it and she needs her brother in her life and they could at least do this for her loyalty and always choosing them over Harshad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noorie30

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Yeah She should have talked to Manik and Alya should have talked to Mukti-Cabir
I know she teied talking to Mukti but she did not even once talked to Cabir about it the one who has been hit by his brother the most-mom,comfort,love,almost life 
Forgiveness comes over time and not suddenly 
Even Nandu did not forgive Manik at one go 

Edited by -MKB- - 25 December 2014 at 10:19pm
A_Crazy_Leo Senior Member
A_Crazy_Leo
A_Crazy_Leo

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Goodmorning ladies

Edited by BetsySMathew - 25 December 2014 at 10:25pm
Noorie30 IF-Rockerz
Noorie30
Noorie30