Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#54|'You and me are toxic" (Page 129)

-cherryblossom- IF-Rockerz
-cherryblossom-
-cherryblossom-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Btw... did anyone notice baba/parth changed all his "promise bands" to beadsConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

onikabrajkumarionirubys07Aliyagogoi

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Will Manik again run back to Nandu ? Will this be their another kit kat break moment?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07apardh_baPrincessAshVik

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Medha, forgiveness is such a loaded word, isn't it? And that threshold of forgiveness varies with every individual, and that is what makes this whole track interesting to me. What you said about Cabir and Mukti and their inability to forgive Harshad is spot-on. But Manik almost lost his life, he almost lost his hand, but he can look beyond it all because his love for Dhruv is so much stronger than anything else. So at the end of it all, it's not really forgiveness, is it? It is a question of choice, of being able to overlook past events in order to keep your present intact. Cabir-Mukti have less than zero reasons to overlook Harshad's crimes, but when up against the friendship that is the backbone of their lives, it'd be a tough call, whatever their decision is. 

Again, it is completely in Alya's character too to expect this forgiveness from them. That was established the day she sent those goons after Nandini without telling Manik, and expected to be forgiven by him at the end of it all. Harshad has been drilling this into her from day one- she went her against her only family for her friends. She has always made that tough choice, and she's made it for years, again and again, every single time they fought. She cannot be blamed for Harshad's deeds in any way. And now, after years, the guilt has finally caught up with her and if she asks those very friends for a favour which she thinks will cost them nothing, is it so very wrong of her? I can't judge her either if Cabir-Mukti's immovable stand on this disappoints her and makes her take a drastic step. 

Edited by BoxedIn - 25 December 2014 at 11:48am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07So_Naleyapardh_baMedha.SPrincessAshVik-MKB-charminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BoxedIn

Medha, forgiveness is such a loaded word, isn't it? And that threshold of forgiveness varies with every individual, and that is what makes this whole track interesting to me. What you said about Cabir and Mukti and their inability to forgive Harshad is spot-on. But Manik almost lost his life, he almost lost his hand, but he can look beyond it all because his love for Dhruv is so much stronger than anything else. So at the end of it all, it's not really forgiveness, is it? It is a question of choice, of being able to overlook past events in order to keep your present intact. Cabir-Mukti have less than zero reasons to overlook Harshad's crimes, but when up against the friendship that is the backbone of their lives, it'd be a tough call, whatever their decision is. 

Again, it is completely in Alya's character too to expect this forgiveness from them. That was established the day she sent those goons after Nandini without telling Manik, and expected to be forgiven by him at the end of it all. Harshad has been drilling this into her from day one- she went her against her only family for her friends. She has always made that tough choice, and she's made it for years, again and again, every single time they fought. She cannot be blamed for Harshad's deeds in any way. And now, after years, the guilt has finally caught up with her and if she asks those very friends for a favour which she thinks will cost them nothing, is it so very wrong of her? I can't judge her either if Cabir-Mukti's immovable stand on this disappoints her and makes her take a drastic step. 

BI - Nobody is wrong here. That is why this conflict is delicious.

Forgiveness is a very loaded word and for each individual it means differently. 

Manik could have lost his life, but then he never puts too much value to it anyway, add Dhruv , he is caged or rather forced to let it go, because 1)- Harshad hatred has never been his obsession, he never stole something or hurt someone he truly cherished or valued. So it is easier for him.
I don't know Manik would have been able to forgive him even for Dhruv's sake if Nandu was harmed .

Cabir- lost everything- respect, love and his mom. The wound is so raw , he is now coming to terms with his loss. So expecting him to forgive is silly. he will never, unless he gets everything he lost back n one way or another , also loads of time. But he might and should grant that one favour to Alya for her loyalty and friendship all through years and even now. 

Alya - She has been able to make this choice, blood vs friendship all these years, so it's easier for her and understandable that she expects the same loyalty and trust from her friends. She wants them to ignore their hate for her brother for her friendship, because she has been doing that all the while. So I get her . But she is asking the wrong thing- forgiveness can never be asked or requested, it comes from within.  if it was a favour and a plead from her , that would have made more sense. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07So_NaleyBoxedInapardh_baNoorie30-MKB-PrincessAshVik

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Genie, delicious conflict it is, and one that has been set up really well. And yes, you're right. It is a favour, not forgiveness, but I understand why Alya would look at both the same way. To her guilty eyes, Harshad looks as if he's repenting, and so she would term this favour as 'forgiveness'. 
I think Dhruv made a major tactical error here by stopping Alya from broaching this topic herself, at least to Cabir. It is becoming evident that Dhruv-Cabir have never been close- they don't really get each other at all. Cabir mostly makes fun of Dhruv, and Dhruv is just plain distant from him. In his zeal to protect Alya, Dhruv himself did end up inadvertently choosing a side, and now Cabir, for all his understanding and sensitivity, is bound to look at it this way and lash out because of it. The guy's lost too much, and he's been pushed too far for niceties now that the only security left in his life has been threatened. 

Edited by BoxedIn - 25 December 2014 at 12:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07noor321-MKB-PrincessAshVikcharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
@BI - We know Alya considers forgivness as part of love. So to her if fab5 loves her as their friend they will forgive , hence she is not wrong. Probably why she needs this too to realize forgiveness is not everything. 
The thing is Dhruv underestimates the other person. Alya making a case for her brother would have been handled by these guys differently. I understand why it made sense for him to approach Manik but Cabir-Mukti are different. They both seem to have more history with Alya and hearing it from her mouth would have made them more cautious in their approach. Dhruv acting as her mouth-piece could seem as manipulation because gaining him as an ally means Manik support , which is why Cabir felt cornered. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07BoxedInNoorie30Medha.SPrincessAshVik-MKB-

zohasad2.0 IF-Sizzlerz
zohasad2.0
zohasad2.0

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
My net acted crappy all evening...I just finished watching it...finally logged in...so many delicious discussions on ManBir and CabIni, Cabir thread...and just freaking amazing analysis.

I be relishing it and no more sulking.

Edited by zohasad2.0 - 25 December 2014 at 12:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07

rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annboleyn

Originally posted by rubys07

Originally posted by Noorie30

It has been a while i have not posted some epic shit:LOL

So here is the story playing my head, very Ekta-ishLOL

MaNan maha reunion
Harshad getting released from Jail
Fakey getting KLPD and she gets to know about MaNan
Fakey and Jershad joining hands together to destroy MaNaN

Asscar winning plot na?ROFL

You HAVE to jinx everything nai???Stern SmileAfter the much f***ery that's happened today u have to come up with kekta track-platss for Viku. 
But.
Kya story hainROFL #iSooside

p.s. imma stalk ur AbhiNi AT nowCool #BeKhush
Ruby unres in my post please want to read what you think.

Sorry Doc I'd had a hell of a busy day. Unresd but don't hate me please if it doesn't make senseCry My rants never make any sense even to meSleepy

Go to top