Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#54|'You and me are toxic" (Page 128)

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Gen Hug
Precisely, She forgot to add the 'except me ' in Manik Malhotra and Rule comment. ^.^

He was trying to get a reaction out of her, watching her carefully while flirting with Soha, or should I say when he was pretending!
He was satisfied with her actions!
So she says, think about music, not some other girl, he simply says OK!
And both are happy!

^.^ my cuties!

Agree with you on Cabir thing.Hearing Harshad and Forgive in the same line and that too coming out of Manik'd mouth was what it took to break the dam FINALLY!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07apardh_baNoorie30noor321PrincessAshVikcharminggenie

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged
1) Jealous Nandini is beyond cute. BEYOND.& a  possessive Nandini is so hot!. 

2) An ego massage a day keeps the anger away, in Manik's case. LOL

3) After many, many days, Fab-5 seemed like a group of friends to me again rather than a random band playing music. I can't WAIT to see the battle lines being drawn among them, and Manik getting caught in the crossfire. And there's only one person he'll be able to go to, as always. Ah I'm so glad to finally see this happen.

4) My  heart breaks for Cabir. But it's time he stopped hiding his pain behind his jokes and let it all out. He needs it, they need it, and they'll be stronger for it. Friendship is not all about petty fights and group hugs and it's time the Fab-5 is tested. 

5) I would like Abhimanyu so much more if he could act better, but I like him anyway. He is refreshingly positive and confident in a crowd of unsure teenagers.

6) I don't mind Soha at all, as long as she's not playing the guitar. She's doing a fine job of strongly coming on to a guy, and she's doing it without making me cringe, so points to her for that. 

Merry Christmas, people! Party

Edited by BoxedIn - 25 December 2014 at 11:23am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07So_Naleyapardh_baNoorie30noor321-MKB-PrincessAshVikcharminggenie

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Boxy aa gyi Hug
Did you just look at the way Baba stopped Sohas hand from caressing his cheek, thats only Nandinis right and he does not want to taint it 
And he leaned into her hand while she was busy caressing and she totally pulled a Manik by purpoesly falling on him 
Cute Heart

rubys07BoxedInapardh_baNoorie30noor321PrincessAshVik

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Hey MKB. Hug
Yeah it was such a precious scene. Manik was enjoying the rare display of possessiveness from Nandini, but he knows where to draw the line, how to keep her from getting hurt. Just like Nandini never used Dhruv to hurt him, no matter how angry she was at him. This is the honesty, the trust in their relationship which always gets me, more than tears or eyelocks or anything else. And it's been a while since we got to see it. I'm just so happy with the episode today. 

Edited by BoxedIn - 25 December 2014 at 11:29am

rubys07apardh_banoor321-MKB-PrincessAshVikcharminggenie

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Yo BI <3
But this Harsh ad thing is so f**ked up.You ask a girl who is scarred for life by this guy to forgive him because he is her best friends brother.
You ask a guy whose life is completely ruined and who lost everything important to him to forgive because his friend wants it.
What is forgiveness? How is it different from feelings of love and hate? You can't force someone to feel it.

Go get the guy out of jail -- Even then Mukti-Cabir won't forgive him.What are they supposed to do? Force themselves to forgive to make Alta happy and trust Fab5 again?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07BoxedInNoorie30PrincessAshVik

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Medhu they had to come out as individuals some day they cant be a group always...at least they have their individual opinions now
Cabira let go of his always happy mask today

Edited by -MKB- - 25 December 2014 at 11:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07PrincessAshVik

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged
@BI - Word to everything , matlab everything. Possessive , territorial nandu is so bloody hot and the fact that she is not hiding it is even sexier. I like it . These games will continue , she is basically going to be like him, manhandling, demanding and bossy with him and he will let her be, because he wants her near. Just when she is neck deep into it , he will ask- why were you moving away, snap the bubble and they have realizations.
I wanted fab5 to be tested, they kind of managed to side-step issues till Musicana but not this time, they are different , they don't hide emotions and they cannot group hug their way out from this. Drama love. 

Merry Christmas, all!

rubys07BoxedInapardh_banoor321-MKB-PrincessAshVik

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Asking Cabir to forgive is the wrong thing. They worded it wrong. He cannot and shouldn't forgive him, thats not normal. But they can certainly let Harshad out of the jail because for Alya- the girl has silently stood loyal to them against her brother, she deserves that trust and favour. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

So_Naleyrubys07Noorie30-MKB-PrincessAshVik

Go to top