Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#54|'You and me are toxic" (Page 123)

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medha.S

Manik will sacrifice his love for Dhruv, so he can sacrifice anything else too, Cabir knows that. I bet he is insecure, after all Manik won't say no to Dhruv. If love can be sacrificed then friendship can be too!
Okay I just finished watching and I posted this on fb so imma post it here too. I think it's not insecurity. It's simply vent up frustration that Cabir never ever got to push out. It was all inside. One day he's the King of the world. He's happy. Next day Harshad exposes him, people mock him, ridicule him, shun him, He's beaten to death, Raghav, the man he loved is taken away from him. The mother who was his everything, she's ashamed of him, like his everything is snatched. He leaves his home, he can't pay his bills, he's struggling to find himself when all his friends are somewhat in a safe place with no issues like those. All of that pent up and up and up and Cabir, not for once even, let it out. But Harshad is the string, so of course, to let that guy go? His frustration, his anger came up like a vengeance. and he said what anybody in anger does. Even we do to our very loved ones. We don't mean things that we say in anger at times, very cruel things, And I don't think he meant to truly hurt aliya. it's just him exhuming.

Plus Cabir's insecurities were laid to rest when it was Manik who accepted him for who he was. And he knows he shares something with Manik that Dhruv simply doesn't. But this was needed. Cabir needed to vent out.

MERRY XMAS EVERYONE.
IF GIFTS BE GIVEN I WANT TOO :|

okay bye XD

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

So_Naleyapardh_bafan145-MKB-charminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Noors - Hugs!!Hug

I second Rida - Cabir needs this hate against Harshad because not only that guy brought out his life issues out in open but also for his sanity. Harshad is the smokescreen of anger right now in his head, on whom he is projecting his life disappointments , betrayals etc. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

So_NaleyNoorie30

So_Naley Goldie
So_Naley
So_Naley

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:14am | IP Logged
I loved the slight smirk that was a constant on Manik's face throughout the Soha scenes. Her jealousy let him know that she cares enough to react. To express her disapproval of his actions. His open flirting with Ms. Fakey.
Her lil stunt with the ladder made him chuckle. Its been a while since he did that with Nandu. Her inability to lie to him and the fact that he caught her play made his heart swell with pride because of how well he knows her.
He needs reassurance every single moment. Reassurance that she walked away for a reason. That its as difficult for her as it is for him. To be apart, to be away from each other.

They are making progress. Slow and steady progress.

This makes me very happy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07apardh_banoor321charminggenie

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I love how this show comes a full circle...Today Nandu held out her hand to help Manik just like Manik had done Day Dreaming

So_Naleyapardh_ba

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged

But Cabir also knows that Manik wants to do anything possible and impossible for Dhruv.He is angry, he is upset but he is not impulsive really.If he says Alya is manipulative, he believes that.He knows that.He might be saying it now and saying it in a way that would hurt.
If he is asking Manik that "Tu Bhi Inki Side Le Raa Hai?" He probably is actually worried that Manik will do it.Because after every thing,Manik even thinking about Harshad and Forgiveness in the same sentence has Dhruv written all over it.Dhruv ke liye.
Alya wants Harshad out of jail and suddenly Dhruv is supporting her and Dhruv wants her to be happy and Manik wants to give Dhruv whatever he can give.
He can't force anyone to forgive Harshad and he doesn't even want to force Cabir and Mukti.When Cabir calms down he will remember that.But in that moment where he thinks that Manik will take their side or that they have already made their decision and are asking us just for formality, he is insecure for a moment.It is easy for Dhruv to say, hey we are a group with no sides but what about the individuality?
Dhruv suddenly wants to give Harshad another chance because he believes everyone deserves it.But did he even try to make sure that Harsh ad actually deserves it or even wants it or if he is just playing Alya.He is doing it because Alya wants it.We know how Harshad really is, they know too.Cabir and Mukti are right, he won't change.But Alya is swayed by Harshad's fake emotions and she wants them all to forgive Harshad.

Halwaa Poori hai?

Even if Harshad actually wanted to repent, will that make Cabir and Mukti forgive him?Or should his punishments for previous crime are not needed because of the same?
Alya wants them to forgive and withdraw the case too.Why would they? Because Alya is a friend?
They are her friends so they will kill for her if they need to.But Alya's love for her brother doesn't change Harshad.She wants them to forgive but she didn't think about what will happen if they don't want to forgive him.And even if they do, they want him to complete his punishment in jail?

rubys07So_Naley

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Already too much has been taken away from this guy, so much of it thanks to harsad, including his love.Now he is being asked to give away his hate too? Tolerance Limit exceeded.

rubys07Noorie30

Noorie30 IF-Rockerz
Noorie30
Noorie30

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged
It has been a while i have not posted some epic shit:LOL

So here is the story playing my head, very Ekta-ishLOL

MaNan maha reunion
Harshad getting released from Jail
Fakey getting KLPD and she gets to know about MaNan
Fakey and Jershad joining hands together to destroy MaNaN

Asscar winning plot na?ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07

Noorie30 IF-Rockerz
Noorie30
Noorie30

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MKB-

I love how this show comes a full circle...Today Nandu held out her hand to help Manik just like Manik had done Day Dreaming

Hayye...you deserve a jappi for this, i thought of the sameHug and do realize that today Nandu stands as Manik's Boss (Manager) ? From Spot to ManagerDay DreamingLOL.

Now Nandini gets to give the orders and Manik needs to follow them ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sukshrubys07So_Naley

Go to top