Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#54|'You and me are toxic" (Page 113)

zohasad2.0 IF-Sizzlerz
zohasad2.0
zohasad2.0

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyaNi.CabIni

Originally posted by zohasad2.0

Originally posted by AyaNi.CabIni

Aww, now that is so cuteHeart

Noors, I edited my previous comment...I had written "Waise I don't talk to weirdo newcomers, but still HI!!!"LOL

lol...i did same that you edited the comment, i thought that you catched me , that's why you editedLOL

I did catch you...bewakoof samjha hai kya?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noorie30

Noorie30 IF-Rockerz
Noorie30
Noorie30

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Merry X-mas every oneHugParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07

zohasad2.0 IF-Sizzlerz
zohasad2.0
zohasad2.0

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
@Genie

Now that you mentioned ManBir, can I fangirl for a moment.

Today's scene was so defining...a moment saying so much about their equation, their 'friendship'.

It is this relation of trust they have that makes them go through w/o confronting their feelings with each other for some time and later coming up to each other only to say it all.

Most importantly how they don't prioritize the wrong way and make their problems the 'BIGGER' issue. It is always equal...whatever these two are going through is balanced in it's own unsaid and felt way.

The care and affection, the sheer words and silences, the fill-in0the-blanks and the teases...their friendship is one of the RIGHT THINGS in their lives...something they need and can't do w/o.

Juts imagine them alone...ManBir are light to each other w/o realizing or saying.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07Srujana7.MaNanBoxedInapardh_banoor321charminggenie

Sexpot Goldie
Sexpot
Sexpot

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
@BI I think we should collaborate. I can't tell you how thrilled I was to read about the super ego reference. I'm serious 
@ genie what is this now you flirting with photographer as well
@ Zoha I was so proud reading your post. I was fawning over it just like I do with my son.
@wishy where did you disappear?
@ Saamya @ Divya thanks lovelies will reply Tom
Goodnight all

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BoxedInEXOLzohasad2.0charminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
@Zoha - it's the comfort , the unspoken bond. Cabir is super perceptive, he understands what his friends lack , especially Manik. There is no force, they are comfortable sharing the silence and having that space with each other. They let each other be and perhaps now their bond is even more stronger because they don't have to pretend, atleast with each other. Cabir is free and he see a struggling Manik trying to hold on to his facade and refusing to embrace change. That reminds Bira of his own struggles. Gah these two be love.
But CabIni are special too, I don't know so much feel here, Nandini respects and listens to him. She probably the only one who will give Cabir this absolute honesty ,so he returns the favour in kind. Beautiful them. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07BoxedInapardh_bazohasad2.0EXOL

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
@Genie: First affair chhodo, we should just have an orgy to avoid all the queues and the confusion. This one-by-one complicates things. 
ManBir are 'yaar' in the true sense of the word. The type who get drunk together, admire the sexy new teacher together, and get into trouble together. Relationship of equals. And Manik would certainly get the need to be self-dependent. His music is a way of doing the same, isn't it? Except that Noyonika holds too much power over him and he has resigned himself to his future somewhat, but he'll still rebel as long as he can. 
I'm surprised Manik used 'toxic' though. Rather big word for him. Nandini's words reached him through all the anaesthesia? LOL
But yes, yesterday Nandini, and today Cabir said the same thing we've been saying for days- Manik needs to ponder on the whys. Face up to his own feelings in the process. 

CabIni are love. So much love. Kindred souls who are beginning to recognise each other. It's beautiful to watch. 

@Doc: I'll hold you to that collaboration promise even if I'm super-intimidated by you. Goodnight. Hug

Edited by BoxedIn - 24 December 2014 at 2:09pm

rubys07apardh_ba-MKB-charminggenie

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Doc I loved loved loved your post. Genie, Bi, Wish, you guys are perfection. I would be a happy soul if I can think even 5% of what you guys can come up with.
Bolt, Bush, Bacchi, Flamey, Dee, Mais, Adhi, Shreya, Medha, Noors (or should I call you something else nowTongue), Zoha, And all ...

Star HeartHug

Have to go, laptop not charged and don't have charger. See you all tmrw.

Edited by TheFaerieQueen - 24 December 2014 at 1:22pm

SexpotBoxedInzohasad2.0charminggenie

rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noorie30

Merry X-mas every oneHugParty

I no Merry Xmas uOuch...u changed that other ID username  to this EPICAL AWESOMENESS..and didn't tell me ek baar bhi. -___-..PROBLEM KYA HAIN??Angry

Go to top