|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#54|'You and me are toxic" - Page 107

Posted: 9 years ago
i so want Manik to pull her out and hug her😆...i know i am asking too much but i am so happy today that Abhi told Nandini should not be FOCUSED too much on logic, and listen to her heart...

Nandini backing from her stupid staying away from Manik thing.

I am so happy🤗

I m liking this Abhi dude
waiting for the day he drills some sense into Manik too..wait we have Cabir for that..ok never mind😆 
That smile he gave when he realized that Nandu was actually in his house hiding behind the curtain ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Medha.S

Haven't seen the Epi -- Description plisss?

Aye I was giving you description itne acche se on the Cabir AT and tu bhaag gayi😡
Originally posted by rubys07

Aye I was giving you description itne acche se on the Cabir AT and tu bhaag gayi😡

the problem when you are active at too many AT🤣
See, She thinks about her monster at Night.She can't help it, she is unable to do so.And chipku said u f**k logic bae.
She knows she can't let go, we know she can't let go, Manik knows she can't let go, Cabir definitely knows ...Are to a problem kya hai?

NOTHING!

TO Pohoch Gayi Nandu Monster ke Ghar ...BECAUSE SHE WONT LET GO ... ESPECIALLY NOT SO SOMEONE ELSE WILL TAKE HIM!
BABA NANDU KA HAI.BAAT KHATAM!
RU I DISAPPEARED BECAUSE I WAS PLEADING MY SISTER TO LET ME WATCH THE TELECAST ...

bohot mehnat ka kaam :/
Originally posted by Medha.S

See, She thinks about her monster at Night.She can't help it, she is unable to do so.And chipku said u f**k logic bae.
She knows she can't let go, we know she can't let go, Manik knows she can't let go, Cabir definitely knows ...Are to a problem kya hai?

NOTHING!

TO Pohoch Gayi Nandu Monster ke Ghar ...BECAUSE SHE WONT LET GO ... ESPECIALLY NOT SO SOMEONE ELSE WILL TAKE HIM!
BABA NANDU KA HAI.BAAT KHATAM!

Today's epi was a roller-coaster ride dude!
We got Fab5 fight, AbhiNi, Cabira's pain behind that funny exterior, Baba trying so hard to save his ek lauta ijjat and Nandini ghusoing in Baba's makaan to keep Soha's claws off her ek lauta pyaar which only brings out their pain and the worst of her. They be legit toxic.Yeeaah🤔

The precap though. I think Harshad had already thought about this win-win part of the plan. Like if Fab5 agrees to let him out, he can get out and plan revenge. If they don't then atleast he'll be able to break Fab5, something that has been one of his lifelong dreams.
Edited by rubys07 - 9 years ago
I loved how consistent the writing is on this show. Cabir's lines were bang on, he cannot laugh all ways and not express his pain.
Alya was also in character , she brought her points well. happy she decided to stuck around and spoke.

Nandini needed Abhi's words, he drove home the point that we have been making, she has had the most idealistic version of love in her mind. That is her reference point , hence to her the concept of pain being part of love is alien. She will have to realize her own happiness in being with him.

The hide and seek is amusing, fate does favour them always. 
And in true sense "Destiny wants them to keep meeting"