Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Crazy_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Dis show has alwz bn abt Nandini or Manan for me, nvr Manik,but today i can say i luved Manik ven he din let d chipku touch his cheeks after Nandini had touched him.*sigh*luv i say!
-MKB- thumbnail
Manik was so much calm today regarding Nandini because he was enjoying the jealous side
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The last MaNan was LOVE --- The way she said 'CONCENTRATE ON YOUR MUSIC' after he said how is SOHA?

and baba said 'ok' like a good wife. AAAW!!!

My fav <3

Bira is going to shatter my heart, he already is --- This is what happens when you test someones tolerance!
-MKB- thumbnail
Cabira reached his boiling point today
A_Crazy_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Medha.S

The last MaNan was LOVE --- The way she said 'CONCENTRATE ON YOUR MUSIC' after he said how is SOHA?

and baba said 'ok' like a good wife. AAAW!!!

My fav <3

Bira is going to shatter my heart, he already is --- This is what happens when you test someones tolerance!

True dat.d guy has almost lost everything he holds precious b oz of d jerk.How can u xpect him to just brush it off n say ok fine i forgive!!
Manik can do it for Dhruv(not Alya),but y shud Cabir n Mukti forgive him?Isnt dat asking too much of ur friends?Edited by BetsySMathew - 9 years ago
Medha.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MKB-

Cabira reached his boiling point today

That is f**king sad - He thinks Manik will choose Dhruv and Alya's side in this! Dhruv after all is the best friend! :/
-MKB- thumbnail
Medhu exactly- thats why he said that these three have teamed up without even considering their situation
Noorie30 thumbnail
my internet is ðŸ˜¡...i have been able to watch only half of the epi so far😭
-MKB- thumbnail
Fab 5 dynamics have started changing
Medha.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MKB-

Fab 5 dynamics have started changing

Suddenly, I am back to my thoughts of before - Cabir & Mukti thinking Manik's priority would be Alya & Dhruv because they came first in his life .. Hence Cabir&Mukti sticking together - But if they think Manik would choose Dhruv & Alya over them just because they are the first priority even if Mukti-Cabir are right -- Well, Loads of f**kery!