Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: annboleyn

MS you able to do emojis? 

I liked this episode so much..
#metahumorzindabad
#biraslaysme

DOC -- I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!
Did you read that Parth Fan ka article who totally degraded Niti, called her weak and insulted Ayaz by giving him special mention along with ABHISHEK for acting?
Then edited it a little after she got a lot of shit.

JIYA JAYE NA JAYE NA JAYE NA ORE PIYA RE🀣

Cabir to MaNna shippers --

Cabir with Baba's BS --

Manik being hit by the Fakey Soha and Being shit Scared of Nandu --

Mukti on Soha --

Cabir and Mukti ---  He be like don't be jealous of Soha -- You are my favorite, My Priority! Such loyalty for his Babez!

Nandini to Soha --

Cabir on a good day -- 

Manik and Cabir --   MY BABIES MELT MY HEART -- hiding away from the world in Baba's room -- getting drunk -- talking about Auntie and Band Aankho Waali! And it was heart breaking 

Either Manik or Soha --

CabIni ---

MaNan these  days --

Parth -- 

Navya will be back apprently --

Cabir with MaNan -- 

Abhi the Chipku --  

Zain --  

Cabir and Meta Humor -- 

Ayaz -- 'Keep Loving ManBir"

FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
GENIE - ADOPT ME! 🀣 I be another crazyite. 🀣

ZOHA - KAMEENI STAY AWAY FROM CABIR.😳 Imma change my sexuality if the need be to marry him! bas dedo mereko.

I realized, like W*F realization, that I didn't feel jealous at all when manik and soha be having scenes but the moment cabir be all nice to her my horns stood up. i be like mera hai bas!😳🀣
-MKB- thumbnail
Rida- o Madam line mai lago, bohot hai tumse pehle
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@MKB - open for a bit of PDA, guess this home should be a good place to start a fire?

13th - they skipped Manik's pondering too na, Cabir nudged him towards finding the why behind her action. I guess these two will ust end up being all over each other, bossing -listening, fighting-caring but will still play "we are not together" card for a while?  This new chick is good for them, they are not insecure but somebody forcing her way in their bubble will make them both so territorial. 

THAT ARTICLE. LMAO. What epic shit was it?
All of the actors of KY2 are good, But all of them have a way to go to being great. All of them have their strengths and weaknesses.
and all of them bajaaoo english ki like no tomorrow.🀣
BUT MY AYAZ BE HOT CHE. WHY WE NO HAVE A CABIR AT?😳

zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Twin Flame ur emoticons be amaizng. <3
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@MS - Your emo game is pure love. They bring happiness, you be so Cabira girl!!
-MKB- thumbnail
I stopped reading the article the moment it praised Abhishek and his acting πŸ˜³
just concluded that this is BS

Genie lets start β€οΈ
PSSHHT I Be same CABIR FAN SINCE DAY 1. When people be not liking him I be standing by my Cabir mereko toh day 1 pe hi love hogaya tha. i be waiting for cabir navya track which baad mein turned out impossible.🀣 but i love my cabir anyway even if he cheated on me.πŸ˜’

BTW Does anyone else miss the old Manik style? like hairstyle and stuff? I TERRIBLY DO :( And all these actors are working so so hard with barely any sleep and i'm just afraid that quantity will affect quality somehow. they all look so tired at times.πŸ€”

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
One thing though, at least this new girl is pleasant to look at. Like I can actually associate the word "beautiful" with her. Unlike Rose..there was this big scene of guys falling left, right, center seeing her walk in, totally blown away by her beauty and when I saw her I went all, "Hain? Itna drama ais ke liye?"