Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noorie30 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

i died seeing Nandini LAUGH with Abhimanyu!!

I WAS SQUEALINGπŸ˜†
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -MKB-

Ayaz took her story πŸ€£

πŸ€—

She didn't even realize Ayaz was telling us her Christmas Story till he said 'I played Jesus Christ Every time'.
Niti and Ayaz give such BIG BIG Lil Fiesty Sister -Annoying Big Bro feels --πŸ˜†

NOORS -RU --πŸ€—  MY CABIRA! So proud, always so proud of my baby. The most mature and sorted out hunk and Fab5 member. The CabIni -- And how she is like 'you are right' and he is like 'Well, I am always right'.
He told her that he moved on because he didn't have any HOPE left -- and she is like I will do it too, move on.
But the thing is that Cabir knows -- In this situation, HOPE is not gone anywhere.

Dont think about the monster at night -Or he will haunt you.

He is always telling everyone to THINK.Socho.Vichaar Karo. Think.

And he be interacting directly with the Audience -- Sochegi!πŸ˜†

ManBir -- My boys melt my heart, there is nothing left -- its all melted -- It needs to get 'Frozen' before they get another chance to melt it .. I wanna hide the maway from the world and wrap them up in blankets and cuddle.
Just lying in Manik's room, dealing with each other's shit like True Bros for life.😳😭

Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Medha kumari
Today the ManBira made me slip my step ,my freet my heart... i'm all theirs...
my kaliyugi ParaV

Noorie30 thumbnail
Cabir was love today...he really stole the show ❀️
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Medha.S

πŸ€—

She didn't even realize Ayaz was telling us her Christmas Story till he said 'I played Jesus Christ Every time'.
Niti and Ayaz give such BIG BIG Lil Fiesty Sister -Annoying Big Bro feels --πŸ˜†

NOORS -RU --πŸ€—  MY CABIRA! So proud, always so proud of my baby. The most mature and sorted out hunk and Fab5 member. The CabIni -- And how she is like 'you are right' and he is like 'Well, I am always right'.
He told her that he moved on because he didn't have any HOPE left -- and she is like I will do it too, move on.
But the thing is that Cabir knows -- In this situation, HOPE is not gone anywhere.

Dont think about the monster at night -Or he will haunt you.

He is always telling everyone to THINK.Socho.Vichaar Karo. Think.

And he be interacting directly with the Audience -- Sochegi!πŸ˜†

ManBir -- My boys melt my heart, there is nothing left -- its all melted -- It needs to get 'Frozen' before they get another chance to melt it .. I wanna hide the maway from the world and wrap them up in blankets and cuddle.
Just lying in Manik's room, dealing with each other's shit like True Bros for life.😳😭

@red Swayam Vichar karo!!! aawwwhhh my Govind..

okay enough of dwaparyug bak bak!!

seriously yaar... am like wowowowowow!!! 😳 😳 😳

-MKB- thumbnail
And Abhimanyu "tum yaha kya kar rhi ho"
"its a secret mission , i will have to kill you" πŸ€£
I like this guy now
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/117588196

I'm so loving the show. <33 Made another simple topic ^^ do check out kay XD
Medha.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

Medha kumari
Today the ManBira made me slip my step ,my freet my heart... i'm all theirs...
my kaliyugi ParaV

My feelings for Cabir knows know bounds since months --- And ManBir-- dude A genius love guru, all sadistic, funny and such a prankster always guiding his best friend who be a Gadha in love -- πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ManBir have such a homely feel to them -- True Bros. Bira be like I need to find a house, Baba like Shut Up.

And Cabir is the spokesperson for Fab5 -- The voice of reason who knows when they need 'Time outs', Yaari-Dosti discussions and him giving a reality check to everyone -- He needs to pay his Bills and make his Mom proud -- because she is ashamed of him. KILL ME!!😭

Gaya 'FOCUS' dustbin Main --- Cabir's reaction when his eyes fall on the Lovely Lady Miss.Nandini Murthy!

Dude, all the Meta humor gets delivered to us by Cabir.πŸ˜†

Lets open some cold bottles -- FROZEN [MANAN] -- BEERS -- Fruit Punch for Nandini Murthy though πŸ˜³
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Medha.S

My feelings for Cabir knows know bounds since months --- And ManBir-- dude A genius love guru, all sadistic, funny and such a prankster always guiding his best friend who be a Gadha in love -- πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ManBir have such a homely feel to them -- True Bros. Bira be like I need to find a house, Baba like Shut Up.

And Cabir is the spokesperson for Fab5 -- The voice of reason who knows when they need 'Time outs', Yaari-Dosti discussions and him giving a reality check to everyone -- He needs to pay his Bills and make his Mom proud -- because she is ashamed of him. KILL ME!!😭

Gaya 'FOCUS' dustbin Main --- Cabir's reaction when his eyes fall on the Lovely Lady Miss.Nandini Murthy!

Dude, all the Meta humor gets delivered to us by Cabir.πŸ˜†

Lets open some cold bottles -- FROZEN [MANAN] -- BEERS -- Fruit Punch for Nandini Murthy though πŸ˜³

yup!!! cheers to tht!!!

when bira said i need to find a houise i was like whf!!!
hello u r home with ur bro!!

bechare bira.. his mom...
n suddenly u broke the vow.. ab nandini ki baat kar...
ha ha... tooo much of govind in there...

n baba is blind blinder blindest at times.. yup he needs sahaara!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Medha.S thumbnail
Nandu's laugh is a precious thing -- But it was not due to Baba so it KHARAABofied Baba's mood.

THIS ZOHA IS GETTING NANDU PUNCHED DUDE -- FIRST GIRL TO GET THE HONOR!!

Cabira conversing with God, asking WHY! WHY is it impossible to keep these two away from each other! πŸ€£ Even though he knows the answer better than these two🀣

Dhruv, Tu Mera Saccha Yaar Hai -- Dhruv looked shocked, Manik be like Dont talk BS, I AM IN TOO.HAPPY??
Edited by Medha.S - 9 years ago