|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#54|'You and me are toxic" - Page 68

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -MKB-

"i want to check you out" 🤣
iDie

i think manik kinda died slightly out there, he looked almost scared🤣
why this soha get to flirt with manik and nt me. Forget bout nandu I m so jealous r8 nw.
Originally posted by Medha.S

The fakey be indirect MaNan shipper ...NANDINI BEING SO MEAN AND LYING AHAHAHA!!

Baba ka face when she be hitting on him.

MY CABIR IS THE BEST.NEVER ARGUE WITH ME ON THAT.

Medha ...ru...my Baes!!! itni khushi!😆 Bira be the boss! 🤗

i was laughing my arse off with Bira today...he was freaking awesome! The CabIni was so nice...i just feel bad they cut the minster will haunt you line😒..

ManBir talk was so sweet

My AbhiNI my new babies i seriously love this dude for making Nandini laugh with his cheesiness. THAT!!!!! that is what i was hoping and i feel so good that CV is granting my wish😳

And Nyonika!

I love Nyonika, she is the baws! She is a Manan shipper😆 Nyonika is clearly impressed with Nandini Murthy...

Fakey, though she may be a MaNan shipper right now, 😆i am a bit wary of her, like No one says no to me...streaks of arrogance and bitchiness😕 the future will tell whether she will try to harm MaNan or not.

But overall i love this episode.❤️
hahahaha yeah it was funny but guys u knw i think this soha is sounding smthing like an obsessive kind of a manik fan girl i know its too early to predict but still it seems so.
What do you guys have to say abt this
plz share your opinion
Bira be the boss...focus...frozen...fangirl🤣
can i kiss caaabbbiiirrraaa!!!!

gaawwwddd he is super se uper!!

Bira be in demand...he has been getting marriage proposal as well🤣
I be a willing beard for Cabira, just marry me boy , marry me!!
The meta humour be the king, the frozen be all the world!!

Crazy fangirl ,who yeah boy , say it like it is!! 

copy pasted from main forum

I admit that!!😳

And I am saaawrry cvs..I acted like manik..From now on I will not..nandini promise..

I watched yesterday's and today's episode today..I loved it!..
I loved even that Khurana's product too..She can do whatever she want, but my nandu was irritated more than jealous👍🏼..Did I say I like mean nandu..Who says lead girl should be holier than thou?..
Jealous was baba..I need abhini scenes , coz I lauu jealous baba..

I don't know how nyonika's brain is wired..She is so unpredictable...What a way to keep nandini around fab5 without degrading her self respect..
Cabini is love..I can't imagine what would have happened to kyy and manan if not for cabir😆..
He is the voice of reason among these confused souls..

Lol Cvs love to troll us right?😆..I loled so hard at  cabir's monologues about frozen beer( It sounded like bear , as forum conveyed 😆 )...I love their meta humors..

So I am waiting for this track..bring it on..
😳

Edited by in_luv_wit_life - 9 years ago
I literally fell off my chair when he said "frozen" 😆

But seriously, it was a good episode and Manan's faces when the fangirl winks 😆

We had, cabini, Manbir, Abhini, Manan and FAB 5. LOL, Mukti clearly hates the fangirl 😆

Manbir scene, did you all hear the emotional tone in Manik's voice? How hiw voice cracked when he said "woh chaligai".

In the Manan scene, I felt the intensity coming back, we are back on track and Nandini murthy as Manager, good.😊