Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noorie30 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MKB-

I just barged in here jaise apna raaj ho

No intro and it was during the Musicana time 
And after that promo of course I had to vent it out so I just came and vented out my frustrations 

Ahaha why what did you do? *narrows eyes*

i dunno, maybe the vibes they be getting from me🤣 i said hi with a wink and Zoha thought it was creepy and cheesy😆

But i think we both hit it off quite well na?☺️
Noorie30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

no one interacts with, dont know why?? meine aisa kya kar diya???.. 

Soch beti tu ne kya kia!

pulling your legs

lol...Chale, just like that😆
-MKB- thumbnail
Noors rememeber our PM session?
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: charminggenie

@Flmaey - think I commented on one of your stories. I be so embarrassed now but I loved everything Rida and you wrote , always.

MS - These guys should read your Kanha posts, loved the depth , sensitivity and so wise. From that to emos. You be such love.  

13th - I pulled a Manik defo , i think , probably I saw the connection and that scared me, guess I pulled a Nandini.

Nooo, Genie! iEmbarrased!
It would ruin my funk here -- 😆😆
Noorie30 thumbnail

Noors rememeber our PM session?

Of course i remember babe😃
Medha.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noorie30

yes!  it  was really nice, can you imagine how horrible impression i made when i first come on the AT, most of the people here hated me!😆

I interacted with most out of the AT tho -- Cant believe from the DTs to the AT -- that too 50+ ATs iEmosanal
Medha.S thumbnail

I joined very late 

I remember you first from the Date Rape Drug post Shreyu -- You all be going at my poor Bira for using date rape drugs when he be completely innocent! 🤣
-MKB- thumbnail
Hahahahah Medhu did I target Bira? 
I was annoyed at Harshad for using it though, Why did I target bira? Maybe I was high 
Noorie30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha.S

I interacted with most out of the AT tho -- Cant believe from the DTs to the AT -- that too 50+ ATs iEmosanal

hhmmm mhy first impression of you...when i started seeing your post ,everyone was gushing about MaNan, you were the only one gushing about Cabir/ ayaz.😆 i find it a bit weird😆 and i laauu weird, actually you got me to laauu him even more <3 and i am so thankful to you for that
Medha.S thumbnail

Hahahahah Medhu did I target Bira? 

I was annoyed at Harshad for using it though, Why did I target bira? Maybe I was high 

All of you, Gen,Bolty,Dee and so many were just high on epi and completely missed how Bira didn't use the drug🤣, just exchanged the drink that harshad was about to give to some stranger!
I and Maisu were on Bira-Defending train -- It was one of the most awesome debates -Everyone was so respectful and articulate! *sigh* -- on the main forum too!