Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Genie - Oooh! i remember that! it two against one and main bechari akeli ๐Ÿ˜† yeah...we three were at it till very late! the whole forum was practically sleeping and we were at it xD

i really need to re-visit all my posts :P
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bolt, Medha - We are the ones who started the Twitter Trail...Just over a week ago, right? ๐Ÿคฃ With some next couple that I wont name here...but then, everyone followed suit and all of our number of tweets have gone bonkers since then. 
Oh and Bachi also budded in somewhere. ๐Ÿ˜†
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Mais: I.MEANT.EVERY.WORD.OF.THAT. Still do. Always will. I was terrified to disagree with you the first time.. I was so much in awe of you that I thought I was the crazy one.. but then you told me to stuff it and say what I wanted to say.. so I did.. And now see, you've created a monster๐Ÿ˜›

@Bolt: It's your succinct writing style.. always makes me think 'cool kid'๐Ÿ˜‰.  I do have a medical degree if that counts.. but I'm not even a tenth as awesome as doc of course..

@Genie: Oh yes, I think it was a post about DhruNi.. oh so that was the moment.. then you truly are the Manik here.. cuz I didn't even register it then... but I should've noticed after you became so eager and persuasive.. I feel,like Nandu having her realization now๐Ÿ˜ณ

I miss 'CC' too and her old UN.. it's why I still insist on calling her that..
Edited by 13thwish - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: nyxx

Doesnt it also remind you of someone else?๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

I have no idea how it all began, but I knew I had found my home the moment I was called Firefly by Genie.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Stumbled in DT#4 I think and Rafz was the first person I spoke to about some Holla Extension to watch videos in India...๐Ÿ˜†So random! Bachi, Bushie, Cat, Maisu and HER POSTS (and also something about hyperlinking MaNan scenes for a weekend) came about...Genie and Annie, I bonded with in someone's post I think. Was it Bolties? It was intense though! I always associated both of you together! And the rest they say is history...

I don't even want to dig my old posts.๐Ÿ˜†

you were with me when i was making the AT! one of my slaves xD your bloody inbox was full so we had to scrap chat! and you stayed with me till latteee..till the end actually!
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dee be my firefly. You have no clue how much solace you give, always. I always felt a bit protective about you, still do. ๐Ÿค—

I know Annie from before. I think CC and she made it easier for me to stuck around. But then Maisu , Shells and then you guys with all the words, made me fall in love with fandom, this serial and so much more. Otherwise I be stuck at Debate Mansion discussing God, politics, realism zillion times๐Ÿ˜†
Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Dee I asked you if we've met on other forums. Here on the AT. That was our first lau ka spark. 
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[Quote=lostmymusic.][Quote=Flame.Of.Rose]Okay, whats up with Harshad ๐Ÿ˜ณ
[/Quote]No discussing of other characters please...
[/Quote]

Its exactly what we do now ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Flame.Of.Rose - 9 years ago
Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I'm going to bed now. Being verbally abused by Mais and bonding with all of you has been the best thing ever. 
Night baes. 
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

[Quote=lostmymusic.][Quote=Flame.Of.Rose]Okay, whats up with Harshad๐Ÿ˜ณ
[/Quote]No discussing of other characters please...

[/Quote]

Its exactly what we do now ๐Ÿคฃ

shut up ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
sourmisery thumbnail
genie - is there anyone missing? i feel like there used to be someone on the forum who hasnt been around since the AT/DT started..someone good with words..