Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
@DOC I knew I was super impressed when I found out you were a doctor. πŸ€—
I totally brought Bae into this AT didn't I 🀣
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: annboleyn

Well I remember liking everybody here. But someone took some incongruous comment on Dhruv in another AT and I was very upset.

But all my girls here I loved.
Wish I'm terrible making friends but once you get me started I be yours for life
Suha I didn't feel ignored by you. There is almost 20 yrs between us so chill. I love you bas
Genie UFF u have to bring BDSM post up. I can never live that down
Did I ignore anyone else?

I didn't talk to you and you didn't talk to me. I MISSED OUT ON SO MUCH!
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheShipWeirdo

I was used to getting first posts at Mais' analysis' at that time. If you stole it from me, I must have HATED you!

And mais threw a jootaa at u! πŸ˜†
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I swear I have no idea how I first interacted with you all...

Genie and Catty used to come on my posts every day without fail and I always loved to read/reply to Genie's post. Doc had made an adorable post asking for forum rules which made me wanted to squish her in a hug. Rafz and I had a history. Suha I remember being all shocked when we first shipping PaNi. GD zabardasti galle pad gayi cuz she was a friend of a friend..baki ka i really dunno..mostly on my topics than the AT/DT xD

Was I supposed to be offended? 🀣 Coz I am not πŸ˜† I am like that only 🀣
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheShipWeirdo

DEAD! πŸ€£
Tell me I've got a better impression now!

OF COURSE!

I know, I can now kick your ass, throw joota at you for making you study and not ruin your life, so yeah, you are pretty much saved from obsession. 🀣
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: charminggenie

I hardly say hello even now, i kind of always remember doing it later. This place used to fly back then.πŸ˜†

@Suha - I was legit scared of embarrassing myself, so badly wanted to chat you up because that DP and your musings were always so cute.

But I have been a Maisu fangirl for long. Almost always commented on Shelly and her threads. #proudfangirl.

You thought I was cute! I always thought you were so cool and got all dazed so didn't want to talk to you πŸ˜† I get easily impressed with analysis. One of the main reasons I loved Mais. Also because you two were really popular.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Firebolt

i was effin mad there!! like legit boiling mad! add that to complains I got and mera Hitler mode on!

confession - i was darn impressed by my own self in that warning note...kya bajaya maine sabko. i kept re-reading it 🀣

I wasn't even sure who it was for. (Cuz I didn't even know any of your names properly then🀣)

I like how you aren't scrolling past my name any moreπŸ€”πŸ€£

ab jaan le lo meri 🀣

I am not a smooth ride kind of a person really...my moodswings catch me off guard even πŸ˜† someday I will blast everyone here for nothing but sadistic fun cuz my mood demands it xD
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I used to be so confused b/w aditi and rida at first...it was either one or the other making posts at that time and both of them used to write such long analysis wala posts...i was so confused at first and then I realized ki Rida is d one who uses more ROFL emoticons thatn anybody else...lame I know but that's how I differentiated u both pehle.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 13thwish

Yup really.. you were too Manik-like.. cool and famous.. star of this AT.. and I was too Nandu-like.. quiet and shy.. talk little and mind my own business type..

Thank CC (I feel bad for even making this comparison but it's apt so, the 'Navya' of our story) for getting me to stay.. I even commented on your post cuz I saw her there.. πŸ˜†

Or we would have missed each other like two ships silently passing each other in the night..

But fated na, so I guess it didn't quite happen that way..😳

^^ Our love story sounds perfect, so fated and so us.  Now we zone out together too. β˜ΊοΈ

P.S. I was so not Manik famous though. But this is the second time CC is being called a Navya that shall get her here soonπŸ˜†
Edited by charminggenie - 9 years ago
Noorie30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: annboleyn

I love your VMs I could have never ignored you

i was kidding but i don't think that we really interacted much before you started viewing my silly VMs..πŸ˜†... but i remember going through a post you made about feeling guilty of being a cradle-snatcher and you talked a bit about yourself, and i thought that you were very sweet.πŸ€— That was my connecting bridge with you😳