Originally posted by: annboleyn

Aditi is here?

I didn't want to disturb you.
Hope you are studying well
I love how Suha makes an entry
Zoha you are on a roll today

@Bold
aka Doc loves me 😎

You guys, do me a favor and start calling me Soha from now on. Waise bhi when I first introduce myself people call me that only.
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Noorie30

Chal  grilling stop for tonight!  you are definitely someone I Know...so i am gonna give you a hug🤗... i can feel the connection😆

Tu yeh bol, how does she sound like me?
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

Perks of spending whole night with Anancondas 😎

iConfused
Samjhao
Noorie30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheShipWeirdo

Tu yeh bol, how does she sound like me?

I can feel some connection and you know my biggest connection is with you na??😳❤️
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: annboleyn

Aditi is here?

I didn't want to disturb you.
Hope you are studying well
I love how Suha makes an entry
Zoha you are on a roll today

awww...Doc🤗

@medhz

yes, the precap is so calming and just a plain discussion...a conversation much needed but thank god it isn't loaded and heavy...a simple conversation which is meaningful between these two people...this is UH-MAZING
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@BI- stop stalking and type.  Don't enjoy that popcorn too much. 
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Noorie30

I can feel some connection and you know my biggest connection is with you na??😳❤️

Pfft, badi aayi.
Maybe its YOU!
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't agree to this. Sure, he let her walk away. Because he was basically done with her. The fact that Manik did all he did for Nandini was already something that is surprising in itself for anyone who's known the Fab5 wala Manik. He gave her all the chances, all the reasons to come to him, to continue their relationship from the point where it all went wrong. But she refused them all. So what else would he do? Go around and beg some more after she's kissed him goodbye? Who, Manik Malhotra? Not even in the wildest of dreams.

More than him respecting his pact to himself, he wants her to do that. To stay away like she promised. To properly walk away. To not give a damn about his arm because she walked away. I stand by my statement, he think she wants stuff from him but isn't ready to give him anything. I am not saying he's right in it, he just thinks that. He's seen her around him, doing sneaky things so that he wouldn't hurt his hand anymore, spilling drinks on him then wiping it all off because she sees that he can't do it, not giving mixed signals per se but not staying away like she said she would either. And he's plain annoyed. In the heart of his heart, he's all you said he is. But abhi he's not acting or thinking from there. He's looking for petty and surface level reasons to have a one up on her. 'You walked away, now see me not give a damn.' Nandu never said that he should stay away from her, she simply said she's gonna go away from him. And now she's doing all these contradictory things, coming close to him but never to actually be with him but to remind him about the things he really doesn't care about. It's enough to drive anyone insane, Manik tou phir bhi certified Gadha hai.

I'm sorry, but again, WHAT???😲😲😲

What 'stuff' could she possibly want from him? He KNOWS Nandini Murthy.. he knows that she is selfless.. no matter how angry he is, how could he possibly think that she wants something from him? Kuch bhi..
I can agree with the fact that he is being petty and immature like that stupid guitar cord wala obsession, but that is just a distraction.. he wants to focus on the trivial and irrelevant so that he doesn't have to remember her goodbye hug and her walking away..
Sure, his ego is hurt but that is a secondary issue..he would forget everything and go to her in a heartbeat if she gave him the slightest indication..why else did he even follow her into that classroom inspite of resolving to stay away then? 
None of this has changed the way he perceives her and he hasn't lost respect for her, like he has for Nyonika.. Now THAT is someone he truly believes wants something from him..

He wants her to stay away??? Again, kuch bhi..
He is thinking that gusse main, only pretending to not care in the 'I didn't get the grapes so they must be sour' type of way..
He doesn't understand why she walked away and then is still around because that is so UNLIKE her.. she usually always sticks by her words.. so this contradictory behavior of hers is driving him crazy..  confusing him..baffling him.. slowly maddening him..
He's annoyed because he's afraid.. she has his number.. his reins are in her hand.. and it freaks him out..

@Bold: absolutely agree with this.. But Nandu is on track now.. soon she will bring him line pe too😆

Noorie30 thumbnail

Pfft, badi aayi.
Maybe its YOU!

you think so?😕
CheckYesJuliet thumbnail

Pfft, badi aayi.
Maybe its YOU!

Can we please end this here?:p