Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

I Love My Dabba

^^ My child. πŸ€—. Bas. Bard and his Juliet treating you well?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
CheckYesJuliet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Noorie30

Kar sakte kya but daal mein kuch kaal hain...ok Zoha is being added to the list as well!
Guts feeling behen! and this time i am getting really huge vibesπŸ˜†
Most of the time my guts feelings are bang on

Now i sound like a crazy PsychicπŸ˜†

Hurtful :/ :p
But i'm not a troll.. kis baare me bol rhe ho..
Pehle hi kuch samajh ni aa rha.. tum log aur confuse kar rhe ho.. πŸ˜•
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

I Love My Dabba

And I Love You πŸ€—
Noorie30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CheckYesJuliet

Hurtful :/ :p
But i'm not a troll.. kis baare me bol rhe ho..
Pehle hi kuch samajh ni aa rha.. tum log aur confuse kar rhe ho.. πŸ˜•

hmmm you sound like Suha❓
-MKB- thumbnail
And I love everyone πŸ€—
I is loving gal
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ofcourse you can, you can log in from your phone and PC on two different ID simultaneously...What's the big deal!πŸ˜†

u have lost it...chup ho abπŸ˜†
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Why are you defending her now??? see...something is definitely fishyπŸ˜†

🀣 Crazy Baes be Crazy!
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Doc: Nandu's greatest weakness has always been the need to be 'too responsible'.. that is her way of making sure that everything is safe and stable and in control in her world.. as her result of her early losses, she developed this defense mechanism as a survival tactic.. if she takes it upon herself to make things go right, then she can assure herself that all is well.. But when the incident with Manik's hand happened just because she decided to be adamant and stubborn (and her age) for once all hell broke loose.. and she blamed herself of course.. that's when she fell back on her reflex reaction.. when in doubt, take responsibility, do damage control.. and she instinctively decided to walk away.. she and Manika are too volatile together.. they bring out each other's reckless side.. better to nip this in the bud before things get even worse.. and so she did it..
We tend to forget, that at base both Baba and Nandu are exactly alike.. Under pressure, when pushed in a corner, they will throw themselves under the bus for the sake of their loved ones.. this is their modus operandi in all crunch situations..
If he was impulsive when he came up his 'sacrifice' scheme for Dhruv's sake, then she was hasty when she came up her 'we can't be together' for Baba's sake plan.. 

The sorted, calm Nandu would perhaps have debated the pros and cons of this decision.. but that was not the moment when she could be rational..she was too afraid and worried for that.. and she was simply reacting to his pain.. It was definitely immature in a sense, but then aren't we all, when stripped of our ability to reason in a crucial moment?
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: charminggenie

^^ My child. πŸ€—. Bas. Bard and his Juliet treating you well?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Tomorrow is language Genie 🀣 Who the hell studies Language 🀣

But I am doing projects -.-
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: 13thwish

@Bold: What???😲😲😲

No, it's the other way around isn't it? He thinks he is not good for her.. which is why he agrees to let her walk away in the first place..
She said, "They only give each other pain".. and he has internalized this.. believes it because SHE said it..
For himself he KNOWS this is not true.. he knows she is his solace.. his home.. his peace.. his calm..
But he also heard her say that with him around, "Her tears just won't stop".. if that is her reality, then how can he insist on making her stay..
He is angry with her because she still has the power to effects him.. his lashing out is his defense against the pull she constantly exerts on him.. he is fighting to keep the promise he made to himself.. that he wouldn't follow her.. he doesn't understand her is true.. but he is not throwing a tantrum just to get his way..or as an attention seeking tactic..he is simply trying to hide his own vulnerability behind his rage.. because he is lost and afraid and confused and hurt..
Definitely NOT the same category as his feelings for Nyonika at all whom he doesn't TRUST at all.. in thought, word or deed.. Nandu in fact, he trusts implicitly, which is why he is even respecting her word and trying to keep his distance.. because he thinks that's what she wants..

I don't agree to this. Sure, he let her walk away. Because he was basically done with her. The fact that Manik did all he did for Nandini was already something that is surprising in itself for anyone who's known the Fab5 wala Manik. He gave her all the chances, all the reasons to come to him, to continue their relationship from the point where it all went wrong. But she refused them all. So what else would he do? Go around and beg some more after she's kissed him goodbye? Who, Manik Malhotra? Not even in the wildest of dreams.

More than him respecting his pact to himself, he wants her to do that. To stay away like she promised. To properly walk away. To not give a damn about his arm because she walked away. I stand by my statement, he think she wants stuff from him but isn't ready to give him anything. I am not saying he's right in it, he just thinks that. He's seen her around him, doing sneaky things so that he wouldn't hurt his hand anymore, spilling drinks on him then wiping it all off because she sees that he can't do it, not giving mixed signals per se but not staying away like she said she would either. And he's plain annoyed. In the heart of his heart, he's all you said he is. But abhi he's not acting or thinking from there. He's looking for petty and surface level reasons to have a one up on her. 'You walked away, now see me not give a damn.' Nandu never said that he should stay away from her, she simply said she's gonna go away from him. And now she's doing all these contradictory things, coming close to him but never to actually be with him but to remind him about the things he really doesn't care about. It's enough to drive anyone insane, Manik tou phir bhi certified Gadha hai.