Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

The way I see it, Nyonika and Nandini are the "outsiders" for him. With the Fab5, he knows that it's his duty to introspect and not let his natural egoistic instincts get the better of him. The thing with Manik is that it's hard to judge him objectively when it comes relations or equations. With Nyonika and Nandini he's all like, "here are two women who I wanted with me but they left me for whatever reason. So I'm done with them. I'm done caring for them or chasing them or thinking before acting with them lest I end up hurting them." This is what I perceived from his reactions in his encounters with two of them. He has already made peace with the "fact" that Nyonika only wants the worst from him or that there's always a motive in her actions. She meets him for some reason and never as a mother looking out for her child. He was putting Nandini in the same category as well. That she only wants things from him without giving him anything he needs. His foolishness but it's him we are discussing.

Plus, unlike Fab5, he can't completely sever ties with the two of them as well. Fab5 and music are his sanity, he has to work to keep them intact. Nyonika and Nandini are his fated, in the role of a mother and a role of someone to whom his red string is tied to. He can't run away from them. He knows he has to face them. But that doesn't mean he owes them any understanding or maturity, not when they left him in his most vulnerable time. Hence his cold, childish reactions with the two of them. It's his way of rebelling against things he can't control.

@Bold: What???😲😲😲

No, it's the other way around isn't it? He thinks he is not good for her.. which is why he agrees to let her walk away in the first place..
She said, "They only give each other pain".. and he has internalized this.. believes it because SHE said it..
For himself he KNOWS this is not true.. he knows she is his solace.. his home.. his peace.. his calm..
But he also heard her say that with him around, "Her tears just won't stop".. if that is her reality, then how can he insist on making her stay..
He is angry with her because she still has the power to effects him.. his lashing out is his defense against the pull she constantly exerts on him.. he is fighting to keep the promise he made to himself.. that he wouldn't follow her.. he doesn't understand her is true.. but he is not throwing a tantrum just to get his way..or as an attention seeking tactic..he is simply trying to hide his own vulnerability behind his rage.. because he is lost and afraid and confused and hurt..
Definitely NOT the same category as his feelings for Nyonika at all whom he doesn't TRUST at all.. in thought, word or deed.. Nandu in fact, he trusts implicitly, which is why he is even respecting her word and trying to keep his distance.. because he thinks that's what she wants..

zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
y the hell are u all ragging a newbie? uski leh kyun rahe ho 😆
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Noorie30

@YesCheckedJuliet😆

hmmm Suha? Bushy?

you got to be one of them!

SERIOUSLY? O_____O
CheckYesJuliet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Noorie30

@YesCheckedJuliet😆

hmmm Suha? Bushy?

you got to be one of them!

What.  Ab yeh kaun hai
New log join ni kar sakte kya ðŸ¤”
-MKB- thumbnail
Check yes juliet is really sounding fishy to me...
Noors PM karna kal ..mai reply kar dungi
BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@CYJ: If you're a troll, we missed you. And if you're not, this is the way we roll, okay? ðŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 13thwish

@Bold: What???😲😲😲

No, it's the other way around isn't it? He thinks he is not good for her.. which is why he agrees to let her walk away in the first place..
She said, "They only give each other pain".. and he has internalized this.. believes it because SHE said it..
For himself he KNOWS this is not true.. he knows she is his solace.. his home.. his peace.. his calm..
But he also heard her say that with him around, "Her tears just won't stop".. if that is her reality, then how can he insist on making her stay..
He is angry with her because she still has the power to effects him.. his lashing out is his defense against the pull she constantly exerts on him.. he is fighting to keep the promise he made to himself.. that he wouldn't follow her.. he doesn't understand her is true.. but he is not throwing a tantrum just to get his way..or as an attention seeking tactic..he is simply trying to hide his own vulnerability behind his rage.. because he is lost and afraid and confused and hurt..
Definitely NOT the same category as his feelings for Nyonika at all whom he doesn't TRUST at all.. in thought, word or deed.. Nandu in fact, he trusts implicitly, which is why he is even respecting her word and trying to keep his distance.. because he thinks that's what she wants..

This and everything. 13th , blows kisses  at you.😳

Manik has always suffered this inferiority complex when it comes to Nandini. He always questioned why she doesn't smile when he tells her and he has always seen her cry around him. it was goading him all the time, isn't that why he thought Dhruv might be a good choice for her afterall. Now when she told him that she cannot cry anymore and the hurt, he didn't confront or protest, because to him she just validated his fears. 

Ah chuck it 13th nailed it. ðŸ˜†
Edited by charminggenie - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: charminggenie

@Maisu - What shall I ask? Never do that to a fangirl, k. You write kuch bhi, i blush, read and some more. That is how I behave with your words. But i want to ask something about Nandini from you, how has she changed from the girl she was around Ams to now.

I feel like I'm on a hotseat or something 😆

Hmmm.

I'll just take today's episode as a reference point because I think that's where I see the marked progressed/change. It's a done deal that the Nandini in Mangalore has changed a heck lot in Mumbai. For one thing, she doesn't have that sweet fantastical dreams in her anymore. This Nandini is more...mature I wouldn't say because maturity was always her trait but rather more in touch with the reality of the world. The thing which clicked me the moment I read your post was Nandini cutely asking Ams not to cry as salt isn't good for her and Nandini fiercely holding Manik's hurt hand. I started having these visions of Nandini reminding Ams to take her medicine on time and being the perfect little granddaughter for her, the one who's endearingly dotted upon and the one who in turns cares with all responsibility. Because caring for others is Nandini's nature. Hence her losing her sleep worrying about Manik. The difference here is that while before with Ams she cared for someone who appreciated her care and reciprocated with kind, here she's learned that not all will do that. Some would ridicule you for that care, some would ignore it altogether, and some will ignore everything you say just to prove that they can. So now she has to have a firm hand above everything else.

Nandini is fiercely proud of her caring nature, she deems her innocence as her biggest weapon and she'll always, always, protect that. Nowadays these qualities of hers are being stepped on. So she mixes another quality of hers to it - her fighting nature. Around Ams or even at home, she needn't do that. Because her care and concern is always noticed and acted upon. But when she's specifically around Manik or Fab5, she has to fight to prove her point. She now has to coat her care carefully with a protective layer so that it wouldn't get tarnished upon. And she does it by using reverse tactics of hurting first and then soothing next. She uses all her wisdom about human nature and she puts it to good use. There's no natural flow of care and love with her when she's in SPACE anymore. There's the shrewdness of some human nature politics involved as well..
Edited by lostmymusic. - 9 years ago
Noorie30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CheckYesJuliet

What.  Ab yeh kaun hai
New log join ni kar sakte kya ðŸ¤”

Kar sakte kya but daal mein kuch kaal hain...ok Zoha is being added to the list as well!
Guts feeling behen! and this time i am getting really huge vibes😆
Most of the time my guts feelings are bang on

Now i sound like a crazy Psychic😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: zohasad2.0

y the hell are u all ragging a newbie? uski leh kyun rahe ho 😆

merimarzi 😎