|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#54|'You and me are toxic" - Page 19

Posted: 9 years ago
Dhrub Sr cracked a joke and laughed *khushi ke aansoo* 
Originally posted by annboleyn

Mais I'm here why you swearing baba?
i miss my old gang..these days absent.
Adhi,Bushy,Shelly,Sarika,Dee,Rafz,Bolt,Wish,Genie,Boxy,Suha,Zoha,MS,M16,Chetu,MKB,Noorie,Flamey,
Rida if i have missed someone plz excuse...COME BACK.
MAIS IS WRITING POST...i hope

Doc, where you be! 
@BI - I am going to order a nice  big solitaire for my soon-to-be . That and a holiday somewhere exotic with me ofcourse. So to your best with last night's gossip.
I liked Dhruv and Alya too. She makes him smile and he understands her version of  forgiveness . Was she expecting a love confession. I am loving Alya's softness. This is why she would have never clicked with Baba, he needs someone to smack him around, this girl is too docile, soft to get him. She needs the sensitivity that Dhruv brings to their equation. Nice contrast .
Boxy ðŸ¤—
Did you just see how this episode did not have plastic 
Firefly, Boltie, Doc, Medha, BI, MKB, M16 Bachii - ðŸ¤—We be missing only a few moree...

Just watched the episode again. AGAIN. I haven't done that in a while! None of the recent episodes have been worth of that, imo. This one though surely moved things along, and maybe we needed the recent episodes to happen for today to take place, despite how messed up it was. I especially liked the words that were exchanged between MaNan - "You only remember me walking away...not what I said to you"..."Your stubbornness and anger will end you one day..."...Sigh, so damn true. Manik Malhotra - You are a Class 1 Gadha. Such a big one. If you continue to go like this, though the chances are bleak because Sherni Nandani is BACK, then, your story of "her caring for you" will never reach a conclusion...He needs to realize that her caring for him is almost an innate action, she will always care for him, love him, but the walking away bit was an impasse needed for both to re-evaluate everything and grow in their relationship, derive some points and figure out what needs to be done. TL needs be complete with a TLC. 

I'll be waiting for more - I equally liked the Mukti-Abhi bit...Rehab scenario finally shown. Dhrulya are cuties - Its almost like they have their own little world. Cabiraaa thouuu - So much love. You've made Medha Proud! CabiNi happening is even better - Cabir finally opening about Raqhav for the first time, and that too with Nandani...Take it away! 

About NS2 - Who is the second S? ðŸ˜†. Bechara golu molu Shahid...but hallelujah for Nandu - She gave it back equally well! Her spunk! 
Edited by nyxx - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -MKB-

Boxy ðŸ¤—
Did you just see how this episode did not have plastic 

Did she come for 1 episode only?

or maybe Lost Boy said no to her after the attack her got here and twitter...
Originally posted by Medha.S

BOXY! ðŸ¤—
There was so many different things today! I loved Alya-Mukti and Dhrulya was nice too -- Alya felt that only if she could convince Mukti, approaching Manik and Cabir will be easier. I still wonder over their dynamics.

I liked Nayo too -- she be a  but still!

Bira to bas. He is my Man, i want him. He will have beautiful stories to tell MaNan kids -- he can be their hero. I love how he never lets Baba get away with any shit. And i am waiting with holded breath on another CabIni moment. Such lightness to the kindred souls in each others presence.

Nandini is my Baby -- anyone throwing shit on her after yesterday an eat it . HAH! She is awesome!

Medha! ðŸ¤—

Whenever we get a Cabir-tastic episode, I immediately think of how happy you'll be. And that thought makes me happy in return. So basically I'm in love with your Bira lau, okay? ðŸ˜³

I totes forgot to mention Noyonika. She confuses me, to be honest. I got no bitch vibes from her today, somehow. Or maybe Manik had cornered them all and left none for her. It was an interesting tidbit though, the mention of the absent father. This is all connected to the Harshad-affair from two years back it seems. 

Mukti is the reason why Manik-Cabir detest Harshad so much in the first place. Because according to them, Mukti's been the most wronged by him. So if Alya gets Mukti to forgive Harshad, she thinks the boys will soften too. And being the arrogant careless 19 year olds they are, they will probably blow off the attempt to murder thing if Mukti is okay with Harshad's release. Idjits, really. I cannot WAIT to hear what MaNanBir will have to say about this 'forgive Harshad' plan. I liked that Mukti said she could not, but on the other hand, she needs to move on from Harshad too and probably forgive him at some level if she wants to have a normal life ahead. Let go of her anger.  I'm so conflicted about this. 
Edited by BoxedIn - 9 years ago
Originally posted by nyxx

Did she come for 1 episode only?

or maybe Lost Boy said no to her after the attack her got here and twitter...

MKB, Dee, ðŸ¤—

Dee ke muh mein ghee-shakkar.

They were talking so much about her today though, I've a feeling she's gonna be back soon. Ugh. Useless tertiary character. 
Edited by BoxedIn - 9 years ago
Cabira- "dude yeh phool tere liye hai, are you guys back to being whatever you were but not love"
He is the boss