India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Got Second Time Lucky To Meet None Other Than My Love KSG 22-Dec-2014

zakky IF-Rockerz
zakky
zakky

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:24am | IP Logged

I got to Know about the Music Launch on 21st Dec saw all the venue details but still there was no official announcement ! I planned that be it anything i will go to the Venue as it was in Mumbai if nothing i would just see him and come back !

But Next Day i got to know that there was Again a Twitter Contest ! I was Like YAYYY i'l try my Luck again this time and Got Selected ! I was in Office dat tym i started Jumping with Excitement which clearly showed how Crazy i was ! Hahaha ... Immediately Called up mum asked her to get my clothes ready ;-) She was Like Again u going i giggled and said YES ! Big smile

As soon as office hours got Over i rushed to Home was actually running (Hehehe) coz Winners announcement was done at 6 pm and event timings were 8.15 pm and i hardly some tym was Left ... Reached Home Got ready and then reached the Venue ... Searched for a Place in Front row and took my seat ! But Bad luck this was Not an auditorium like Alone Trailer Launch , so all the Cameraman's' wer just Standing in Front of me and stage was Not visible But i din stood up coz i knew dey will ask me to go back .. I was like let the Event start and then will see !

I was just looking Here and there if i cud see him.. Just next to where i was sitting was a Rest Room n at sudden some Bodyguards came n between from them Karan entered Rest room As usual Heart beats had to raise coz i knew he would just after few mins come out from Here and he Came Out !! I saw him OMFG he is in BLACK n that to Clean Shave my HOTTTIIEEE Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ... Was not blinking my eyes and before he was gone from there i said shouted HI KARAN He looked down with a HUGE SMILE said Hieee (He Blinked both his eyes Acknowledging) n den went away ... Now i knew Event was Just Bout to Start !

The Event Started and I had to Stand coz i cud hardly see anythng but now it was no prob Guards ko jinko peeche bhejna tha bhej diya LOL .. Now i cud see the stage easily .. It started with Congratulating for the Trailer Reach 5 Million Views, they showed the Trailer wat Sound Effect WOW .. Den Music Preview Time they mentioned we have already released one song Katra which has reached 1 Million n dey Played Katra then the singers were called on stage they sung the song few Q&A's and den The Next Song I was Supa Excited as i was Gonna see Awara for the First Time .. They Played the Song n i was in Love with it then n there ... Was Just Watching Karan n Blushing like a crackpot ... The song ended WOW was the word i could hear from everyone now they called Mithoon and singers on Stage Again few Q&A's they sung the song and Now Again the Next one Chand Aasman se was played as soon as it started i was like OYYE HOYYE as the song started with Karan playing Guitar and singing song then his aadab in a sequence full on ASAD feeling came seeing him dat way !! Such a beautiful song it is n the Music is FAB ... N den jeet Ganguly and singers were on stage they also sung song following with Q&A's ...

Now before proceeding to the last Song Finally they Called Karan n Bipasha on stage i toh thought aaj aane wale bhi hai ya nahi (lol) ... Then they were asked some questions bout their experience the Anchor was drooling on Karan she everytym called him addressing KARAN SINGH GROVER .. ( like my next question is for u KARAN SINGH GROVER ) once twice was fine but she called him everytym dat way making karan smile and even blush sometym n i was Loving it ! Last pohachte pohacte media was also repeating wenever she went to karan everyone from audience was like KARAN SINGH GROVER ... Den Again towards KSG she said there's a complain on you that the Sexy Hearthtrobing Abs which are shown in Katra and other songs are photo-shopped she had heard that Karan said no i din hear anything like dis balki u r giving a chance to everyone to say dat.. Phir bhi she said how do i believe i haven't seen it He said come u can Touch n see them she went touched n said no i cant make out I have to see dem every one was like wooohhooo He Blushed again den Bipasha came fwd n said aap logon ko lagta k abs hai everyone said Yes den she said toh phir dhikane ki kya zarurat hai rehne do den everyone shouted NAHI HAI NAHI HAI she said Nahi ??? Den said nahi hai she took mike from his hand and said chalo dhika do n i was Like OMGGG he is gonna show his abs he unbuttoned bt ho nahi raha tha phir khul gaya n den he Showed dem I screamed Loud OMMMGGG like freakkk my throat started paining After that abhi bhi its paining coz watching his Abs LIVE was some thing i never Dreamt off Day Dreaming  ... I always saw him dat way in my dreams but reality mein i cant even write it down completely as how was i feeling ! Anchor was calling all girls on stage but wo aise hi tha no one allowed as i was ready to go on one feet.. He put his shirt down n i was relief dat OMG moment ! Den Bipasha said we made a song dedicated to Karan ... Its most grooviest song then they introduced the song " Touch My Body " a Drool Worthy Song ! As soon as it was played n music stared each n evryone started shouting WOHHOOO and many started dancing at their place coz its a Very known song which is recreated with new Lyrics ...

Den the Music Cd's were unveiled n in bfre dat somewhre Bhushan Sir said to the Anchor k aap usse Karan bhi Bulaogi toh he will Respond Hehehe LOL She said No i like him calling that way n den from the audience everyone was like KARAN SINGH GROVER den some phto session and then the Event Ended .. This tym twitter contest winners din get a chance to meet dem but as i was in front rows i went more in front and Met him ... YIIIPPPIIIEEE ( Yaha pe bhi i thoght i wont get to meet him coz coz he was in a rush ) I said Bipasha Hie she also greeted me with a smile den i started talking to him said i Came at the Trailer launc... he continued saying I knw i remember u i was like wen he speaks we some o other way r numb ( Today i was not nervous but he remembered me made me go speechless) But still i tried and continued i said see i again came back to meet u he smiled i said i won the Contest he said YAYYY Dancing and then he gave me a Hi5 and then Aunty came i said Hi to her due to chaos she din hear so Karan said Mom she says Hie to you (Awww) den he went i followed him and at stairs again i caught him said Karan plsss one pic he was like i m getting late but then said okay come .. Den a goof up ! My cell front camera was on Grrr !!! He was like we'l do this next tym but nyhow i corrected that den he posed den i asked him can i touch your Dimples ?????? PLSSS ... OMGGG he was blushing and smiled coz everyone around saw dat n den I touched His DIMPLES Embarrassed Embarrassed... Oh dat feeling was i even in my senses after dat i cudn't understand nything ! Day Dreaming Den He said Chal i'l leave getting late i said okay he again said we'l meet soon we shook hands and he left ( Last tym wen he said this i din knew it wil be Just after 12 Days ! ) Jaate Jaate bhi he posed for camera man's ... I followed him til his sat in his Car ... Wen his Car was leaving i was jst standing there den he waved bye to me ... N Finally he left the Event ...

The Year 2014 has given me Two Precious Days for my Whole Lifetime ! Smile Smile

Edited by zakky - 23 December 2014 at 5:24am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

anshmBurstingBubbledollyksgiannonstopMpakeez...parth...Kohinoor.desire_nikkisochonaChamakChallo91RarepearlShahSAIRA.Kh_20RibelleshishiksgTajmahal1ITSABOUT_DMGar-n-only-ar

ITSABOUT_DMG IF-Sizzlerz
ITSABOUT_DMG
ITSABOUT_DMG

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Puppy 
Lucky super lucky hai tu 
I am happy for u alottt 
Tu aunty se bhi mili 
Wowww 
N ksg waved u 
Ohooo 
Mai j hu tujhse Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zakkyTajmahal1

sochona IF-Dazzler
sochona
sochona

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged
zakky,kya bolun main?you are one lucky girl.and the writeup was too good.i felt as if i was also there.now,try for the premiere too.

zakkyTajmahal1

zakky IF-Rockerz
zakky
zakky

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SGROVER_WINGET

Puppy 
Lucky super lucky hai tu 
I am happy for u alottt 
Tu aunty se bhi mili 
Wowww 
N ksg waved u 
Ohooo 
Mai j hu tujhse Wink
J na ho mujhse puppy LOL
zakky IF-Rockerz
zakky
zakky

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sochona

zakky,kya bolun main?you are one lucky girl.and the writeup was too good.i felt as if i was also there.now,try for the premiere too.

OMG premier dats very tough !

sochonaTajmahal1

SacredLove Goldie
SacredLove
SacredLove

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Hey dear ur so lucky ya
pls post ur photo with ksg na

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tajmahal1

sochona IF-Dazzler
sochona
sochona

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged
third time is lucky.you can do it zakky.

Tajmahal1

desire_nikki IF-Dazzler
desire_nikki
desire_nikki

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Well congrats..!! 
I just read your experience..!! i am so happy for you..! !
I just wish to be that lucky to atleast meet him for once...but it's okay..some other time..!! 
Congrats again yr.>! 

Tajmahal1

Go to top