Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF : My First Love...~THREAD 4~Chapter 58~Pg57~17/3 (Page 5)

smat IF-Dazzler
smat
smat

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Lovely teaser 
PartyCongratulations for the new thread Party

Thanks for the pm 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payaash

sunitikapoor IF-Sizzlerz
sunitikapoor
sunitikapoor

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread!!!!!
Interesting teaser!!!
Waiting dear.

Payaash

Happytwinkle IF-Sizzlerz
Happytwinkle
Happytwinkle

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Congrats for the new thread
Nice teaser
Thanks for the pm

Payaash

Alone111 IF-Sizzlerz
Alone111
Alone111

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Congrats on new thread

Nice tzr :-)
Continue soon

Payaash

dhanyac IF-Rockerz
dhanyac
dhanyac

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:15am | IP Logged
congrats 4 d new thread...
nice teaser...

Payaash

Payaash Goldie
Payaash
Payaash

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Chapter 52

Credit goes to starry.phoenix Hug

Arnav : Prove it . 

Arnav said with pain . Manik immediately bought a dupatta with which they where playing . Arnav held the cloth with only one hand . I know I'm not talented enough , so I used my two hands . 

I seriously didn't want to play all this . But I'm left with no other choice . 

Aisha : One hand ? 

Arnav : One hand is enough . 

Manik : One , two , three and start ! 

Arnav simply stood in his place . I was pulling the cloth as hard as I could but there was no difference in his position . He stood still . Suddenly he pulled the cloth at once and I ... 

I ended up in his arms . My head was on his chest and I clutched his arms tightly . I looked into his eyes raising my eyes a bit . 

I couldn't read him . 

Arnav : Stop over estimating yourself Khushi . 

He gently pushed me back . I kept looking at him and he ignored me .  He directly made his way out of the living room . 

I was bit depressed . But what else can I expect ?

NEXT DAY

Jiju , jiji and Aisha left Delhi . We gave them a nice send off . 

I'm in my home now packing everything for me to leave Delhi . 

Khushi : Aap dono Bhi apna saaman pack kijiye . [ You both too pack your stuff ]

Bua ji : Naya Sheher, Naye  log . [ New place and new people ] . Don't know how will we adjust there . 

Khushi : Devi Mayya sab kuch samhaalegi . Aap chinta mat kijiye . [ Devi Mayya will take care of everything . You don't worry . ]

Amma : Khushi , you have to prove yourself . You have to show everyone who is against you that this is the right decision of your life . God bless you . 

I hugged Amma . 

And there was a knock on the door . 

Khushi : I will check .

I wore my dupatta and entered the hall . I opened the door and saw Anjali bhabhi with her lovely smile on her face . I smiled back . 

She entered the house and I offered her some water . 

Anjali : I came here to help you in the packing . How can you three manage so much ? So even Sheetal accompanied me . Here she is . 

bhabhi pointed out at Sheetal who entered the house just now . 

We entered my room and started to pack my clothes first . 

Sheetal : Seriously Khushi ? You are going to wear churidars there ? Are you mad ? 

Khushi : Haan what else can I wear . 

Anjali : I think Sheetal is right . You are going to be an actor . You have to change your dressing style . 

Sheetal : That doesn't mean you have to wear short frocks now . Long skirts and frocks , kurtis  will do . 

Anjali : And you need a lot of cosmetics too . We need to shop . Why shouldn't we go just now ? 

Khushi : Now ? 

Anjali : Okay wait . I think tomorrow is a good for buying new things . So we will go tomorrow . What do you say Aunty ? 

Amma : Okay beta . But I think it will cost a lot . 

Anjali : Don't worry Aunty , there are many stores in Delhi who gives us discount after all I'm sister if the ASR . 

We all laughed . We had lunch together and made a list of what all we need to buy . We rechecked it thrice or more to see we didn't skip out anything . 

NEXT DAY

I took my money and Anjali bhabhi picked me up . But she got Arnav along with her . 

Anjali : Chottey drop us in the mall and then you go to your office . 

I saw him nodding . 

Anjali : And don't forget to send the driver there . 

He nodded again . Then he dropped,us in the richest mall in Delhi . I always heard of this place but never thought of buying something here . I don't know what I will shop over here . And I don't even know how much I'm going to waste my money over here . 

Bhabhi took me to various shops . She made me buy a few skirts , kurtis , long printed frocks , t shirts , pyjamas an much more . 

She paid all the bills . I asked her not to . How can I make others buy for me ? I know she got a huge discount on the bills because she is from ASR's family , in fact his own sister . 

Then she took me to the accessory sections and bought a huge collection of accessories .

We had our lunch in the food court . No doubt that I was having fun but I was only thinking of Arnav he was very normal in the morning . That means he is fine now . 

Bhabhi was talking to Manik and Shyam bhai . And my phone ringed . I didn't check who the caller was assuming that it could be my mother . But I was wrong . 

Khushi : Hello . 

Arnav : Where is di ? 

He asked . I didn't know what to say . I was just dumbstruck . Bhabhi took the phone from me and spoke with her brother . 

I don't know what he spoke but di seemed to be more happier than before . Don't know why she is so happy . I asked her the reason . 

Anjali : You will get to know soon . 

She said . 

Then we carried on to the makeup section . I first time realised that people spend more than 1000 on a simple foundation ! 

Anjali bhabhi bought me makeup products of the leading companies - MAC , Lakm , Loreal and much more . And all of them are not less then 1000 except a few lip blams and lipsticks . 

It was almost night now . And we were waiting for the car to come . It came but with Arnav . So this was the reason why bhabhi was happy , I thought . 

Bhabhi came along with me inside the house . Arnav helped us in getting my stuff inside . 

Amma : Why did you waste so much of money Anjali . Khushi didn't even spend a penny other than for the food . 

Anjali : Aunty why are you both fighting with me for this ? Don't worry I will make Khushi pay a big penalty for all this . 

We all smiled but my mother wasn't satisfied . 

NEXT DAY

Today I went to my friends . I mean we met in the caf . 

Mahira : I think he loves you more than you know . More than we know . We all saw how he hanged out with that Swathi in school . 

Usha : absolutely  . I was so surprised when I got to know he loves her . 

Khushi : As if I was not . But am I doing the right thing leaving him here . 

Mahira : You have to get some space for yourself and Arnav won't let you get that when you are here . 

Usha : Exactly . But Khushi this is what you want from your life right ? You want to be self-made . So go ahead . 

Khushi : Mumbai ... It's scaring me . 

Mahira : Why can't we three stay there in Mumbai in the same house . Even we both have to be there for our work ! 

Usha : That's an amazing idea . 

Khushi : But my family is coming along with me . 

Mahira : We all can stay together . 

Khushi : Yeah but it depends where my studio is . 

Then later we discussed about their lives and spoke some nonsense . I actually had a great time with them . 

The whole day was amazing . 

NEXT DAY

Anjali bhabhi now took me to the biggest salon of Delhi - Page3 . 

The rest of the day , I spent on my day by pampering my skin , mood and body . 

NEXT DAY

This is the second last day in Delhi . And Mummy and bua ji took me to the temple . 

I am wearing orangish honey coloured georgette saree with white strips on it . 

I was climbing the stairs and realised that Arnav was there . We both saw each other at the same time . 

I became numb . Looking at him . His condition was similar to mine . We kept looking at each other blank . 

Amma : Khushi come fast . 

I nodded . I clutched the pleats of my saree and the thali in my hand as tight as I could . I'm nervous facing him . He was calm for the past few days doesn't mean he remains the same . He can turn into a beast in no time . 

We entered the mandir and saw the Raizada family there . Everyone smiled at me . Aunty too . 

Khushi : Namastey . 

I said folding my hands . They smiled . 

Bhabhi said we all came for a Pooja . But Amma didn't inform me about this . May be she thought I will not come if I knew Arnav also came here . 

As I thought about Arnav, he appeared in front of me .  

Anjali : Arrey ! I forgot the offerings in the car itself ! 

Khushi : I'll go get it .  

I am already waiting for a chance to escape and I got one . I instantly went to the exit though I heard bhai saying that the offerings are there from far . 

I came to the other staircase , someone caught my arm and turned me 180 degrees . 

I saw Arnav so close with my big eyes . A cold chill ran across my spine . I was looking at him nervously while he was calm or I rather say expressionless . 

He is clutching my arms as if he has no plans to leave me and his eyes fixed on me .

Arnav : Bhaag jaane se kuch Nahi milta . 

He said straight in his ASR mode . I looked into his eyes . And he was in his pure ASR mode . I looked at his well toned muscles covered by his three piece suit . I was clutching his coat . 

We kept looking at each other as if we had no other work . I couldn't figure out his expressions nor I was able to leave his eyes . 

But my mind won over my heart . I looked at my hands which were holding his coat shamelessly . 

I left him immediately . I looked at the other side . He saw me and shifted his gaze to the other side . 

We remained like this for a minute or two . I slowly turned to the other side but he didn't . Neither I looked at him nor I left that place immediately .. 

I made up my mind and ran back into the temple . 

I collided with Bhabhi who had a horrified look on her face as if she's caught doing something wrong

Khushi : What happened Bhabhi ? 

She immediately hid her phone . 

Anjali : Nothing Khush was searching for you . Just a few more minutes prayer is going to start . 

I nodded and we both joined our families . 

After five to ten minutes we started our pooja

Aunty and Uncle started the Pooja followed by Shyam bhai and Anjali Bhabhi . Bhabhi handed the thali to me . All the while Arnav stood behind me making me least concentrated and more scared . 

I prayed to God and asked him to make everything fine . But I was uncomfortable feeling Arnav behind me . The air if full of restlessness . 

Bhabhi gestured Arnav to take the plate from me . He came forward . We both looked at each other with our big eyes . I quickly forwarded the thali and he caught the plate and his fingers touched mine . I looked at him with my big eyes and he too did the same . I quickly withdrew my hand . 

He took the thali and prayed God , not with devotion for sure .

Next Chapter

Next update after 100 likes 

For PMs buddy me
Silent Readers please do like

Edited by Payaash - 06 January 2015 at 7:01am

The following 114 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_smiharikashiva25parimaladbaby2012preetigillrtmarajanooopudi69srreekusunshaeybhuvana143arshiRita27gopikarthiSnigdha92footyputtiwyashi164venyarumugamrambamalsurbzzChandrigaPrriyaaManishi1anubablunoureen.shahMONAKARANVin1805moncherisangeethbalavaishnavyfanfollowershalinikanagugoyalkalpna123rainbow01lovebadhanppriyaa02Archu61mysterygirl06crazyjidianapadhi92luvmisddmeera_beladiyaCHUNNU99ssdewi83harshiya786i_m_arshiyajpjinadari21Arihiya-RaizadaSupriyaasaran3339charmfriendreshmi24ButterFly77basriyaKeerthiRajkumarSakhi2013anaswara93nikshcrazyforuniya55Neha.ASSpoonaiammavedu80iris_iris2nissoambi08AdventureAwaitsshipra.aquasmileysmibarbiebalasivatharshiniTulipdulipavchowdhurykinjalcp87arshi_sarunrakenduvadanaHina69pari_goyalyeshyeshnaravalisharma06MJ_K2smatnoolikatj..Neha.bellarosaAlicia2012Pinky.Raizadamahrusweetynadiafarjananano123sasirsuji5madhu1210shiv456missmkjyothirockzdhanyacblue_rose1605meniranjana00hajrteja21zafiRaadhiyaaasutapasarbabhomSona257--MISHTEE--laksh65jeb1sunitikapooryoga123-Roshini-pup03HappytwinkleAlone111

Payaash Goldie
Payaash
Payaash

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:59am | IP Logged

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!! 

Edited by Payaash - 27 December 2014 at 1:02am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

i_m_arshiyaKeerthiRajkumarAdventureAwaitsAlicia2012Sweety012345suji5mahrusweetydhanyacsunitikapooryoga123pup03Alone111

Sona257 IF-Rockerz
Sona257
Sona257

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Merry Christmas!
Arnav is in so much pain.. They both are suffering..
Loved the update!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rita27Payaash

Go to top