Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF : My First Love...~THREAD 4~Chapter 58~Pg57~17/3 (Page 49)

Nickysweet IF-Sizzlerz
Nickysweet
Nickysweet

Posted: 24 February 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
hi anju..kaise hain tu
read if stories after so long
i was like what the after reading my name hereShocked
yeh sab kya hain aur meenu ko bhi add karli tune heheLOL
i m totally overwhelmed to know u love u so so much..muah
sorry main tere pehle ke update padh nahi payi due to marriage
but from now i will try to follow it regularly
love u meri jaan
update was superb
loved the new twist by your akila diBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Payaashbellarosa

yoga123 IF-Sizzlerz
yoga123
yoga123

Posted: 24 February 2015 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
It is so sad to hear...may be you can open a blog and restrict the access...
Payaash Goldie
Payaash
Payaash

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Chapter 57

Credit goes to starry.phoenix Hug

We short the first episode where I met  the rest of the cast . We all became quite close on the first day itself . 

I drove back home at 7:50 pm . I reached that place in 5 minutes . I stood there staring at this house . How can I stay with a guy unmarried ! It is so cheap ! And both our families accepted it so easily ! How is it even possible ! 

I took my bags inside and opened the door . I collapsed on the sofa . Am I abnormal ? Because I'm the only one thinking that this is wrong . Rest all are okay with it ! How is this even possible ? 

My phone ringed . 

Khushi : Hello .. 

Mahira : Where are you staying ? I landed in Mumbai . 

I narrated her the whole story to Mahira .. 

Mahira : How are you now ? 

I didn't know what I have to say ! I was alright at my workplace but here the idea of staying with a man unmarried is haunting me . And that too ASR !! Not so good .. But who is there to listen to me ? 

Mahira : Tell me where you are .. I'll come there ..

30 MINUTES LATER

Mahira came to this house . She spoke with me and said she will talk to him . I told her he won't listen but she said she's not going to let this happen to me . 

I asked her to relax while I had a bathe . We both started preparing dinner for three of us . 

And her wait was over . He came home . 

Arnav : This is my personal life so it's better for you to stay away . I'll book a room for you in hotel don't worry . 

Mahira : If it was your life Mr. Raizada I wouldn't even care but this is related to my sister Khushi . So I'm speaking for her because she is confused now . Please stop making her life a living hell . 

Arnav : I'm just doing what's good for her . Good for us

He said glaring at me . 

Mahira : Please respect Khushi's feelings . Why no one really cares for her feelings ? She doesn't want to be with you ? It's her life . Can't she have an equal say in this matter ? 

Arnav : I already answered this before Mahira . 

Mahira : Do you even love Khushi ? If you really do .. Why don't you respect her ? 

Arnav : ENOUGH !! 

He yelled on top of his voice . 

Arnav : I'm bearing all this just because you are Khushi's friend ! Or else .

Khushi : You're being rude Arnav . 

I came in between them . He clutched my arms tightly . 

Arnav : Better control your friends . No one ever talks to me like this . Got it ?

Tears rolled down my cheeks and his eyes were spitting fire . 

Mahira : Your sick Arnav !! Just leave her !! 

He didn't leave me nor he broke our eye lock . 

NEXT DAY

I went to my set . It's so fun to act with such a wonderful cast . We were actually getting closer . 

Akhil : Let's hangout ! This Sunday . It'll be fun . 

Khushi : I'll ask my mother and tell you ..  

Pratyusha : Uff .. Come on Khushi .. We all are coming na .. 

~~~~~~~

I drove home .. His home .., 

I entered home and sat on the sofa . Thinking about him .. Thinking about me .. Thinking about us ... 

The door bell rang and I opened the door .. 

BOY : Ma'am you are Khushi Gupta ? 

Khushi : Ji ,, 

He handled me a envelope , made me sign on a paper and left . I opened it and saw a membership card . It has my name , membership number , some code and my picture . 

Khushi : Membership card ? 

I inverted the envelope and there was another card with a few papers . I flipped it over . 

Khushi : Arnav's card ? Who filled all the forms ?? 

I saw our cards again . 

Khushi : Of course he would do that . 

He entered without even knocking the door . He saw me with those cards . He walked up to me and took his card from me . 

I gave him a questioning glance . 

Arnav : I'm not in a mood to argue with you now .. Just let it be . 

I got up rashly and headed to the kitchen . My Amma called me but I didn't answer her call , why should I ? She leaves me here with a guy all alone and she thinks it is right ? How can she change so suddenly ? I tried to contact jiji but she's not answering my call . She's busy . I messaged jiju too but he didn't see it yet . I know after they see it they will talk to my family but I don't know when they will get free . They are very busy as they spent a lot of time with this . 

He entered the room all changed into his night dress . 

Arnav : Why aren't you answering Aunty's call ? 

I didn't reply back . I don't want to . He caught my arm and turned me to face him . 

Arnav : What did she do that you are punishing her ? I did all this . If you have any guts get it cleared with me . Stop doing this to our family . 

Khushi : My family Mr. Raizada . Not yours . 

I saw his rage building up in his eyes . 

Khushi : It would be better if you stop interfering in my life . Got it ? 

He caught my other arm and pulled me closer . 

Arnav : I'm not in a good mood and don't make me break my promise ! Just keep quiet . 

He said gritting his teeth . He left me and got out of the kitchen . I don't know what I'm here for ? Why should he even stay with me ? Or why should we stay together ? 

There are a pool of questions brimming in my head . But there's no answer for those millions of questions . 

I answered Amma's call . She was apologising for her mistake . 

Amma : Believe me Khushi ... Everything is going to be fine .

Khushi : Good night Amma . 

I said showing off my arrogance . 

I ate my dinner and got to bed . I don't know what he will eat as I didn't cook anything for him . But I kept the fruit basket on the dining table so that he can eat something . 

NEXT DAY

I went to the clubhouse with my membership card early in the morning . I fulfilled a few formalities and got a sports card . I can play any game or join in the gym with this card . I went to the gym and saw a few trainers there . I was surprised to see Arnav there exercising . There was a trainer helping him . He saw me and ran out of the gym . I went to the badminton court and played the game with the coach . After thirty minutes I got back to home . Had a relaxing bathe and changed into a long skirt . I prayed to God .  I had my breakfast and rushed to my set . 

The crew welcomed me with broad smiles and I wished them back . I got into my green room and changed into the protagonist's outfit . I walked out of the room not before styling my hair and applying a bit of makeup . 

I gave my shot and relaxed on the sofa . Pratyusha sat beside me after her shot and we both started to talk about some girly gossips . She is by the way my co-actor who is playing the role of the protagonist's sister .  We then went through our scripts and tried hard to memorise our conversations . 

The other cast also came and gave their shot . And it was our turn now [Me and Pratyusha ] .

After that we shifted to the other set where I had to shoot with Akhil . We both actually are becoming good friends . I thought he would show attitude to me as he is already successful in this field but no ! He is so down to earth and jovial person . He's overall a funny guy . With tons of jokes stored in his memory . 

We have to complete a set of episodes in 5 days . And this needs a lot of effort , strength, brain and energy . It's getting quite hectic for me but people around me are trying there level best to make me stress free . All thanks to Rakesh Uncle . 

[CENTER]NIGHT/CENTER]

I had to work for 17 long hours which is very tiring . I got into the house and saw Arnav working on his laptop . He saw me . I closed the door and headed to my room . I threw all my bags and had a relaxing bathe and continued with my beauty regime . I went to the kitchen . 

I started cutting apples and saw him entering the kitchen . He opened the fridge and placed a tray with a bowl of salad  , sandwich and a juice in front of me . 

I really wanted to eat all of those but I didn't . My eyes were urging me to look at those tempting food but my brain constantly reminds me that it is Arnav who bought all those for me just to impress me . My heart argues that he is actually taking care of me and it is my decency to accept his kindness . 

Arnav : Stop struggling so much . Just eat this I won't mind . 

And what about him ? 

Arnav : I already had my dinner . I bought this for you . But Sheetal made this juice . 

I looked at him with a questioning glare . 

Arnav : Aman and Sheetal are here to help me out with the business and she made this juice and asked me to give it to you . She told me tis your favourite . 

A small smile stretched my lips . I looked down . But what will I do with these apples which I already chopped . 

Arnav : I will eat these apples . 

I took a plate and placed those Apple pieces on it . I kept the rest of the apples in the fridge and took my tray . We both entered the dining hall . I sat on a chair and he sat exactly opposite . I had my dinner and so did he . 

I entered my room and collapsed on my bed . I seriously don't want to live with him . I don't know why my fa,ily turned out to be so shameless . I'm praying that my sister just gets free and gets to know what they planned for me here in Mumbai . 

She's the only one who can actually save me in the entire world . Because Arnav really respects her and he very well knows that he can't argue with her . She can easily win over him . But the possibilities are neutral . Because Arnav is equally intelligent as her and he can make all the tables turn . 

I drifted to sleep . And all my questions are left unanswered  .

Edited by Payaash - 25 February 2015 at 8:13am

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladevergreen05rtmarajanooopudi69sunshaeysow420Rita27mtmrfSnigdha92yashi164cdhivya12rambamalsurbzzChandrigajajopriyaManishi1Arshi143143anubabluMONAKARANnoureen.shahcharmfriendmeera_beladiyareshmi24arshiskasaran3339dianapadhi92mysterygirl06lovebadhantasmineArchu61shalinikanagusmileysarahi_m_arshiyasadia98KeerthiRajkumarSpoonaibasriyasivatharshinithangam100shipra.aquasmileysmisweet_butterflythiyamappynikshanaswara93niya55ambi08AdventureAwaitssirivalli.tSweety012345katjReenasungeeleebellarosaShru9tiarshi_sarunvidu87avchowdhuryAlicia2012candyjanPinky.Raizadabluesky10chulbuli94shiv456phillips_2909Raadhiyaaameniranjana00teja21zafiSona257jyothirockzmahrusweetynadiafarjananano123madhu1210suji5HappytwinkleAlone111-Roshini-pup03yoga123sunitikapoorjeb1laksh65

Payaash Goldie
Payaash
Payaash

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged

[CENTER]NOTE[/CENTER]

I will end this story soon ... A few more chapters and I will decide if I have to continue writing or quit writing completely Big smile

Let me be clear .. I may leave this forum completely ... Cuz I'm very busy and I hardly get some time for myself .. So I will miss being here ... And you amazing people .. 

Let's see what God has stored in for me .. 

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Rita27tejaassadia98basriyaSpoonaismileysmiambi08AdventureAwaitsniya55bellarosaAlicia2012Pinky.RaizadacandyjanmahrusweetyzafiRaadhiyaaachulbuli94yoga123pup03jeb1Alone111

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged
very nice update loved it.
Pinky.Raizada IF-Rockerz
Pinky.Raizada
Pinky.Raizada

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Awesome Update, 
We will miss you...

Edited by Pinky.Raizada - 25 February 2015 at 9:03am