Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF : My First Love...~THREAD 4~Chapter 58~Pg57~17/3 (Page 28)

dhanyac IF-Rockerz
dhanyac
dhanyac

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
nice update...,
loved it...,

priasweet IF-Rockerz
priasweet
priasweet

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged
amazing 
yoga123 IF-Sizzlerz
yoga123
yoga123

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Awesome chapter...thanks for the PM
AdventureAwaits Goldie
AdventureAwaits
AdventureAwaits

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged

I really appreciate how Arnav try to show his new side to Khushi.
Mx favourite line was when Khushi saw him comming downstairs and 
I saw the devil comming downstairs

love it

Thanx for pm

arshiska Senior Member
arshiska
arshiska

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
supr update soon yaSmile
Payaash Goldie
Payaash
Payaash

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Chapter 55

Today is the big day . I will be travelling to Mumbai and start a new life . 

Khushi : Yes Nicky ji . I have the tickets with me . Thank you. 

Nicky : We are hoping to see you here soon . Take care bye . 

Khushi : ji bye . 

I checked if everything is properly packed or not . 

EVENING

I don't know why but Bua ji isn't traveling . She has to but after that Mandir incident Bua ji dropped suddenly . She said she will come after a few days . 

Khushi : Bas Ek hi bag ? Amma hum zindagi bhar vah rahenge ... Aur aap Ek bag ke saat vah aa rahe ho ? 

Amma : Bua ji will get all the other stuff don't worry . 

We reached the airport and boarded our plane . Amma soon drifted off to sleep . I took that picture banner that Mahira gifted me with . 

I was observing each and every detail of the picture . And those details did nothing but take me to that world where you get to live your past . 

All the memories swirled before my eyes . 

The first time I saw him , the instant attraction I felt towards him , the sorrow which engulfed me  when I got to know he talks to so many girls , the happiness when I used to talk to him everyday , those feelings which never let me sleep properly , those feelings which never let me be myself . And that part of my life where I felt dejected , the day I got to know about his relationship with Swathi , the way I broke down . The way I used to get lost in him . 

Those days when he ignored me to a level where I felt insulted . Those days when I never got eyes full of sleep just thinking if him again and again crying , those days where I questioned myself for the state and the path my life is leading me to . Those days when I cursed myself for loving him so badly . And that day where I decided to move on

And those recent days when I first met him and those feelings which I tried to suppress started to bloom for a momentary  . That night when he touched me for the first time , the night I felt so uncomfortable , the night where I went through so many emotions , the night when we actually opened up after many years , the night where we actually had a proper talk . The night when I called him ' Arnav ji ' for the first time . 

From then our most complicated journey where we had our ego clashes , where I turned so stubborn that I couldn't even acknowledge that he loves me ! 

I leaned back on my seat with a small smile . I closed my eyes . All these are memories . There's nothing which can get me back to Arnav . I don't  really know. If we are meant to be . 

We reached Mumbain in no time . Well it actually took 2 hours or less . I saw Nicky ji and Rakesh uncle waving at us . I waved back . 

They dropped us in a fivestar hotel . I've never ever been in such an amazing place before . 

Amma : We did check in Five Star Hotels Khushi . It's just that you don't remember . Don't you at least remember the reception Akaash jiju arranged in a 7 Star Hotel ? All your jiji's marriage ceremonies took place either in their lavish Mansion or the 7 star hotels . Even Aisha's birthday parties . 

Khushi : Teekh hai Amma ! I'm sorry ! Maaf Karo ! 

She nodded with that world famous mother's smile . 

Nicky ji met us in the huge dining hall of the palace-like hotel . 

Nicky : So Khushi , your acting workshops will be starting from tomorrow itself . I'm sorry to get it start so soon but I'm left with no other option . You know , the channel wants us to start off soon . And you have to perform in their Award show . 

Khushi : What ? 

Nicky : Don't worry we will train you by then . 

I applied my night cream . Spoke to Amma . Surfed on net as to how to be a wonderful actor . And slept after an hour . 

NEXT DAY

I woke up early had warm water with lemon and honey . I went out to the the garden for a jog . I jogged for a while and headed to the gym and exercised a bit . 

I came back to my room and had a relaxing beauty bath . I pampered my skin with all the beauty creams and lotions . 

I brushed my hair and styled it . Amma woke up and advised me to wear a long georgette kurti 
. I prayed to God seeking new energy and confidence . 

I got down and waited for a while  . After a few minutes ,  Rakesh uncle picked me up in a car . I thought we would be going to an acting school but we ended up in the 2nd room in the 8th floor of a huge building . 

And there was a beautiful middle aged woman dressed in a white shirt and red jeans . She welcomed is with a warm smile and introduced herself . She is the trainer specially appointed for me . 

Deepika : This actually must be a 3 month course Khushi but since you don't have much time I planned everything for a month . We will start right from today . As your mother adviced this is a good day for you to start . 

I simply nodded . 

She started off with the Voice culture . After a few sessions we had our lunch . She told me a few pointers to remember and the best way to speak . She also gave away few tips to communicate with others . 

I went back to my hotel . 

Amma : I found an agent . We can look around for good houses and shift into one . 

Khushi : I think Usha already took a flat for lease . So we can be there . 

Amma : She didn't beta . I spoke to her this morning . I thought of to look for a few houses where we all can stay . They both did so much for you . You didn't do anything for them till now . So , I thought ... 

Khushi : Amma you are correct . 

We both had our dinner . I practised all the things Deepika ji  taught me today . I googled a few more and made a point to put them under use . I watched a few videos too which helped me so much . 

I slept not before pampering my skin a bit more . 

A WEEK LATER

Today it was a Sunday so I got a leave today . And Amma forced me to go and check out a few houses . 

That agent took us to all huge massive houses . I asked him to take me to an apartment at least  but he didn't listen to me ! It is seriously so irritating . And my mother supports him . How does she think we can pay rent to these huge houses ?

After checking out a 5-6 houses , he lead me to an amazing house . It was huge but amazing . Umm ..well I Know I can't afford much but I still can dream to have one such house ! 

Agent : This is very close to your workplace madam . And you don't have to spend much on the money . It's just 25000/- nothing more . If you want the owners are ready to reduce the pay . They just want someone to pay the amount Per month on time . 

25 thousand bucks ? That's really less for this house . And it's well furnished ! Who would want to rent a house at such cheap rate .

My mummy convinced me to rent this house . 

Amma : Say a yes Khushi . This is the most favourite house ! Please !!

Khushi : Whose favourite house ? 

Amma : Aah ?!  Yours !! Khushi this house is perfect for all five of us ! Please beta !

Agent : Please say a yes Madam . You have a club near by , you can go there everyday, there's a big gym there and you can play any game there . It is well known for its facilities . You will love the food there and moreover it hardly takes 10 minutes for you to reach your set . It is profitable for you . And about your friends their offices are also near from here . 

I checked the entire house again . It is so amazing .  In addition there's a dressing room attached to each room ... How cool is that ?

I finally accepted . And my mother was extremely elated . She never liked these huge houses . But today she is so excited !!! 

A FEW DAYS LATER

We shifted to the huge house . There were many pooja's held to remove negative energy from the house if there was any  . I love my new house . 

Amma and me were arranging food items in the kitchen . 

Khushi : Brown rice ? 

Amma : Haan .. He only eats that .. He doesn't  eat white rice . 

Khushi : Who ? 

Amma : Aaa .. Umm .. Vahi .. Voh kaun. ? Arjun Kapoor !!! 

Khushi : How do you know ? 

Amma : I .. I .. I read his interview .. 

Khushi : Oh !! 

My classes are going on really well .. I completed 6 of them successfully . Now come the toughest part camera . 

WEEKS LATER

I am done with all my courses .. It's just that I'm getting used to act different roles given to me and learning the camera angles so that I can act well . 

Today I drove to the Set of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ?  

Nicky : We have to find a good makeup artist for you Khushi . 

Khushi : If you want , I can do it by myself . Shall I show you ? 

I dolled up as the protagonist of the show . Nicky ji loved . 

EVENING

It was a hectic day for me . From tomorrow I have to start my shoot . I opened the door . 

Khushi : Amma !!! 

I called out but as I saw the scene in front of me , I was beyond shocked .. 

Khushi : Aa .. Aa... Aap ?

Arnav : Haan Main ! 

Arnav gulped down his alcohol and fixed his eyes straight. He didn't even look at me . But I was dumbstruck . What is he doing here ? Am I dreaming ? Or is he really here ? And my mother is letting him drink in the house !!! 

First of all what is he even doing in my house ? 

Arnav : I thought you would be here after an hour . 

He mocked at me and gulped his alcohol . I don't know what it was . I gulped down my fear . And prepared for the storm . 

Khushi : Amma !! Amma !!! 

I shouted out leaving my bags on the floor . I'm scared . Tears welled up in my eyes . Hey Devi Mayya why do you always do this to me ? When I loved him he was no where for me but when I buried whatever I have for him . He says he loves me ! Why can't he go and marry that Swathi ? She would give him more than what he wants from me ! 

Arnav : Stop shouting Khushi !! Aunty is not at home ! 

He stood up and was facing me . He stood just a few inches away from me . 

Khushi : Where's she then ? 

Arnav : Delhi . 

I felt my blood boiling and flowing in much faster pace . I closed my eyes controlling my anger and those tears rolled from my closed eyes justifying my helplessness and fear . 

Khushi : What's she doing there ? 

I managed to say . 

Arnav : She is back to her place . 

Khushi : And what are you doing here ? 

Arnav : I'm here to stay with you .

I couldn't hear anything else than those 6 words . I couldn't see anything else than him . He wasn't lying . This wasn't a dream . I'm not dreaming . This is not a dream . I wanted to believe that it's all a lie and Arnav isn't here . But I can't keep beating around the bush about this truth . 

Khushi : What ... Wha .. What  did you say ? 

Is what all I could say maintaining the eye contact with him , he took a step forward and stated 

Arnav : I'm here to stay with you . This is my house .

I felt , everything started to collapse . Silence enveloped the area . There was deadly silence in the air . 

In short I Was blank . Completely . 

Well , what's next ?

Note : I'm so sorry . Forgive me for updating such crap . I just lost the track cuz I actually forgot what I've planned in the story . As you all know I write and update the story then and there .. This is taking a poll on the story .. So please spare me for a 2 more chapters because I already updated a crap and I have to fix the story in place and it takes time ... Please be with me .. Thank you ... 

Next 

Next update after 100 likes 

For PMs scroll down
Silent Readers please do like

Edited by Payaash - 30 January 2015 at 3:45am

The following 120 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladharikashiva25divya15hbbaby2012evergreen05rtmarajawsomechokripayalparnitkauranooopudi69srreekusunshaeybhuvana143arshisow420jyogulRita27Snigdha92footyyashi164cdhivya12rambamalsurbzzChandrigavenyarumugamsimran.ahmedManishi11kskanubabluspgptnoureen.shahSimantharumaviesangeethbalakirthana22smitha2728PedatasmineArchu61shalinikanagulatha72rsingh0103rainbow01lovebadhanppriyaa02brinnymeera_beladiyaCHUNNU99MESRIcharmfriendjyotimehra1reshmi24i_m_arshiyajpjinadari21Arihiya-RaizadaSupriyaasaran3339sadia98ButterFly77basriyaSpoonaiKeerthiRajkumaranaswara93niya55Neha.AScrazyforunikshambi08AdventureAwaitsnissogreshusmileysmishipra.aquathangam100sivatharshinijayreshapekshashpari_goyalHina69avchowdhuryrakenduvadanakinjalcp87yeshyeshnaShru9tiravalisharma06Meerah14noolismatsirivalli.tbellarosaReenasungeeleeSweety012345katjAlicia2012Pinky.Raizadabluesky10..NeverGiveUp..candyjannadiafarjananano123mahrusweetymadhu1210suji5jyothirockzmissmkshiv456flower95chulbuli94Sona257dhanyacRaadhiyaaameniranjana00teja21zafilaksh65jeb1pup03-Roshini-yoga123sunitikapoorHappytwinkleAlone111

niksh Goldie
niksh
niksh

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 4:23am | IP Logged
nice update...
Cont soon..!!
Love the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payaash

nooli IF-Dazzler
nooli
nooli