Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF : My First Love...~THREAD 4~Chapter 58~Pg57~17/3 (Page 22)

nadiafarjana IF-Rockerz
nadiafarjana
nadiafarjana

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Nice teaser 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payaash

meniranjana00 IF-Rockerz
meniranjana00
meniranjana00

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 9:57am | IP Logged
is he also coming??

Payaash

raki IF-Rockerz
raki
raki

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Nice teaser 

Payaash

Payaash Goldie
Payaash
Payaash

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Chapter 54

Banner Credit goes to starry.phoenix[/IMG]

I smirked exactly like the ASR . Later we three discussed about some random stuff and took leave . We three are excited . We three besties are going to be in one city and maybe in the same house

I'm so excited but I am also worried about my family's sudden happiness . 

NEXT DAY

I woke up . 

Khushi : One more day . 

I said to myself . It is so awful to leave your city and get into a new one where you have no one to be with . But I'm lucky enough to be able to take my family . And my friends will be there too . So it's not that awkward . 

I called up Aman and asked him to meet me in the nearby caf . Usha and Mahira are joining me too ! 

I dressed up in a simple kurti . 

Usha , Mahira and me reached the destination at the same time . We hugged each other . 

Aman : Hey girls ! 

Khushi , Usha & Mahira : Hi ! 

Usha : How are you ? 

Aman : I'm fine . How are you three doing ? 

Mahira : Good . Where is your Sheetal ? 

Aman : You expected her ? 

Usha : Not actually . 

We three got in and comforted ourselves near the window . We ordered sandwiches and had a small chitchat . Then Usha asked Aman to tell about his friend's plan . 

Aman : What plan ? 

Mahira : Don't act Aman . We know he is upto something . Just tell us what it is . Do you want Khushi to suffer more because of your friend's obsessive love . 

Aman : You are not getting it . Arnav is changed . He is not the same . So his way of approaching Khushi is different from others . And he is not obsessed . Not yet . 

Usha : Yeah ! 

She said sarcastically . 

Khushi : Aman, please tell us . 

Aman : Don't tell him that I told you this . 

Khushi : Never . I will never tell him .

Aman : He is planning something big for you

Mahira : In the sense ? 

Aman : umm ... Like ... What shall I say ? .. Well .. Okay .. A surprise party with only important people . There he will try his level best to impress you . 

Usha : That's it ? Nothing else ?

He nodded a no . Is it true ? My friends conformed that he was telling the truth after asking him for million times ! 

We retarded from there . As soon as I reached home ,   Amma told me there is a surprise party at the Raizada's . So Aman was true . 

I nodded . 

EVENING

I wore a simple orange and white Anarkali . With long ear hangings and left my hair open . I took a wallet . I tried to look as simple as I can but yet looking suitable for a farewell party . 

We drove to the Raizada's . They welcomed us warm heartedly as ever . It wasn't a big farewell type party exactly . Just a small get together types . It was just like talking , eating and wishing luck for the future . But was it even necessary ? Now again , who will stop ASR ? 

I saw the devil , the daitya coming down wearing a white shirt and jeans . He is looking a way too casual . 

Sheetal and Aman were there too . I hugged Sheetal and we started to chat . I still didn't get why he came up with this get together plan . Aman told that he will try to impress me . But here all I can see him do is - Trying to talk to the men , acting as if he is into the conversation and stealing glances at me as if he never intended to look at me but accidentally he is made to look at me ! 

Is this his way of impressing me ? 

The sudden door bell distracted my web of thoughts . 

Khushi : I'll go open the door .

I excused myself from there , at least I can escape from his sight . I opened the door , only to find my best friends there ! 

Mahira&Usha : Khush !! 

They said aloud . And hugged me . They had gifts with them too ! 

Khushi : Why did you even get this ? Anyways we three are going to be together there . 

But actually my question was , " what the hell are you both doing here ? What will others think of you both ? " 

Usha : You wouldn't say this once you open it . 

Mahira : Thank you so much for inviting us here . 

I turned around to see Arnav standing in front of  me . When did he come ? 

Mahira : Waise hum logon ko pata bhi Nahi tha Ki tum itne ache ho . [ By the way , we didn't know that you are so good ] 

He smiled . 

Usha : Mahi teekh Keh rahi hai . Hum soch rahe the Ki aap Khushi ko kabhi samajh hi Nahi payenge . Par aap itne bhuri Nahi hai Jaise hum soch rahe hai . [ Mahi is right . We thought that you can never understand Khushi but you are it as bad as we thought of you . ] 

Arnav : Par tumhaari dost ko yeh baat kabhi samajh mein Nahi aayega . Woh hamesha mere bhare mein galat hi sochti hai . [ But your friend can never understand that fact . She always thinks bad of me ] 

Mahira : It's not like that . 

He kept talking to my friends as if he is talking to his friends . That's so sweet . May be he is trying to impress me like this . 

First by calling my friends here and making them comfortable . That's like a true gentleman . 

We made it to the hall again . They both greeted everyone . I introduced them to Arnav's family . 

Sheetal , Usha , Mahira , Bhabhi and me engrossed ourselves in our girly talks . But Bhabhi was even taking to the older women in the house . 

We four [ Sheetal , Usha , Mahira and me ] went to the terrace . We enjoyed the cold weather . I felt his presence behind me . I turned around . I didn't find my friends there . 

We kept looking into each other's eyes . I came back into my senses . I tried to go out from this place . He caught my wrist . The cool spring night currents were quite strong enough to make my hair flutter in breeze . A few locks tickled my face but I didn't bother to move them aside . 

Arnav : Door jaana chahti ho na ... Par nahi jaa sakti ... Main Jane nahi doonga . [You wanna go far right ... But you can't go ... I won't let you go .]

He said with a smirk looking into my eyes .  My legs got rooted to the ground . What did he just mean ? He is not going to let me go ! 

Arnav : You can go where ever you want but you can never go far away from me . 

Uff . I relaxed . He is just becoming a Bollywood hero . That's it . I thought something else . 

" Congratulations ! Can I go now ? Or you have more to show me ? " 

I thought but didn't mind to say it aloud . 

Arnav : Come in girls . 

And my obedient-to-Raizada friends entered the terrace again with small smiles or were they blushing ? 

Arnav : Bye girls ! Bye Khushi . 

The girls waved him a bye but I didn't . I was actually angry . He went outside with his hands stuffed up in his pockets . 

Khushi : How can you girls even leave me with him ? Usha and Mahira ! I never expected this from you two ! 

Usha : Arnav came all of a sudden and asked us to go outside ! 

Mahira : He was so romantic Yaar ! If I were in your place I would have posed like a heroine . Don't you think he's trying to woo Khushi in a cute way ? 

Sheetal nodded . I diverted the topic and we spoke some nonsense . 

During the dinner , Arnav sat beside me . Trying to talk to everyone though he don't make any sense . He wanted to show me that he can mingle with people . But the reality is that he can't . A big no ! 

We finished our dinner and talked for some time . Later I drove home with my family and two friends . They wanted to spend the whole night with my family . Usha is close to Amma while Mahira is close to Bua ji . Simply we are having a sleepover  . 

In home they were only talking about Arnav . I opened the gifts . Usha gifted me a picture of Mahira , herself and me . We all together . She also gifted a collage with all our pics together . 

Mahira gifted a beautiful banner or picture of Arnav and me . It was so enchanting . It is so pretty . They were right I'm never gonna throw the gifts away . 

Next 
Chapter

Is this update a worth of 100 likes ? I don't think so ... So I'll update next week ...

For PMs scroll down
Silent Readers please do like

Edited by Payaash - 30 January 2015 at 3:27am

The following 110 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladsun_smidivya15hbevergreen05preetigillrtmarajanooopudi69bhuvana143arshisow420jyogulgopikarthimtmrfyashi164supersanamvenyarumugamrambamalsurbzzChandrigasimran.ahmedcooltaniIlakkia.SManishi1tejaasnoureen.shahMONAKARANariyazaveriSimantharanubablusangeethbalafanfollowertejeswigodavariArchu61tasminebrinnytessyranigoyalkalpna123shalinikanagulovebadhanmysterygirl0601341saran3339i_m_arshiyajpjinadari21jaymousadia98reshmi24SupriyaaArihiya-Raizadajyotimehra1Spoonaicrazyforujasbinanaswara93nikshniya55Neha.ASbasriyaKeerthiRajkumarAdventureAwaitsnissoambi08greshushipra.aquasmileysmithangam100apekshashsivatharshinianarshiHina69pari_goyalravalisharma06MJ_K2rakenduvadanakinjalcp87Shru9tinoolismatReenasungeeleebellarosaAlicia2012Sweety012345katjmahrusweetynano123Pinky.Raizadabluesky10madhu1210suji5shiv456jyothirockzdhanyachajrteja21priasweetzafimeniranjana00blue_rose1605sutapasarbabhomSona257rakichulbuli94Raadhiyaaalaksh65--MISHTEE--jeb1pup03yoga123sunitikapoorNickysweetHappytwinkle

niksh Goldie
niksh
niksh

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 1:40am | IP Logged
nice update
Love itt

Payaash

sunitikapoor IF-Sizzlerz
sunitikapoor
sunitikapoor

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Lovely update.

Payaash

jeb1 IF-Sizzlerz
jeb1
jeb1

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 2:16am | IP Logged
It was nice update
Loved it
Pls continue soon

Payaash

Pinky.Raizada IF-Rockerz
Pinky.Raizada
Pinky.Raizada

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Res
Un res

Nice update. ASR is trying to tell Khushi he can be normal.

Edited by Pinky.Raizada - 14 January 2015 at 2:25am

Payaash

Go to top