Why Arabian costumes? Crack it! - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
So next plan...Shekhs can't afford outdoors...so he is going to tie up with Priyanka to plot against Nisha...;)
I'm like 🤣 you guys are hilarious..god it would hedious if he had come in a Santa Claus attire 🤪
Originally posted by Shwets1502

So next plan...Shekhs can't afford outdoors...so he is going to tie up with Priyanka to plot against Nisha...;)
On a serious note -  As Sheks now wants Nisha out of academy and Priyanka too hates her he will get her help to send Nisha out of the academy. That way If the plan fails Priyanka would be caught and Sheks will appear innocent.
Originally posted by Ijaza

I'm like 🤣 you guys are hilarious..god it would hedious if he had come in a Santa Claus attire 🤪

I think Sheks wanted to avoid argument with blue guy as there cannot be two Santa Clause at the same time...🤣
Originally posted by caller123

On a serious note -  As Sheks now wants Nisha out of academy and Priyanka too hates her he will get her help to send Nisha out of the academy. That way If the plan fails Priyanka would be caught and Sheks will appear innocent.

He may ignore Priyanka's antics...may encourage her to insult Nisha...may bring him incidents or tasks which would haunt Nisha...and demoralize her completely. May be he would bring up some boys in the team which would put Nisha in a fix to work with. 

I think Sheks wanted to avoid argument with blue guy as there cannot be two Santa Clause at the same time...🤣
😆
Originally posted by caller123

On a serious note - As Sheks now wants Nisha out of academy and Priyanka too hates her he will get her help to send Nisha out of the academy. That way If the plan fails Priyanka would be caught and Sheks will appear innocent.

I doubt tat would happen..priyanka is a spoilt brat but I doubt she would go to tat extent and especially after viraj's warning.but we never know..

He may ignore Priyanka's antics...may encourage her to insult Nisha...may bring him incidents or tasks which would haunt Nisha...and demoralize her completely. May be he would bring up some boys in the team which would put Nisha in a fix to work with. 
I too feels the same... He knows her weak points and he knows how to use it against her.
I want to see Gaya in action...Shekhs is a bit boring now...lol Gaya can spice it up a bit...😉
Originally posted by Ijaza

I doubt tat would happen..priyanka is a spoilt brat but I doubt she would go to tat extent and especially after viraj's warning.but we never know..
Remember Sheks is a psychiatric.. He knows Priyanka, Viraj and Nisha well.
Once he said now I know Viraj's week point.
Probably nisha as he said as soon as she left the place.
He can use all three pawns according to his will. It depends on the trust Viraj has on Nisha... We have wait and see whether its breakable.