India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: Life's Plan- Chapter 1 updated

dharu9 Newbie
dharu9
dharu9

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Hello Guys, I am one of your silent reader but this year i have decided to write something about my favorite character of IPKKND. Khushi and Arnav holds such an intense and mind blowing chemistry which i love the most .so here I have started to write one love story on them. I dont know if i will finish this story or not but alas i will write until i feel like it. Please comment so i would know what people thinks of my story, and you can always give me suggestions as i am new to this. For silent readers,its ok if you dont comment i know what it feels like to be one.So thank you for reading. Hope you guys enjoy...Clap

Life is so hard especially when it comes to understanding life and its plans for you. I always wanted to follow my life plans, never wanted my destiny to control my life. I had small dreams, coming from poor family and just wanted to do something for my parents before getting married, as it was natural expectation i could muster while growing up in the traditional family. Just wanted to graduate in aerospace engineering and wanted to become pilot and fly in the sky. Alas here I am became puppet of destiny and waiting for destiny to drive me around. I finished my bachelor degree and currently pursuing my master in IT. I have never thought in my life that I would end up in Australia. Sometimes better things come in surprising way in your life and you cannot do anything about it. Just like he came in my life .I tried to control myself, I ignored him but the attraction was too powerful, too tempting for me. I was curious and it was all new to me. I never had been to any relationship as I always wanted to focus on my career. I never felt that such attraction can exist. His eyes were captivating, just looking into his eyes and I was ready to do anything he would say. It was not good for my sanity and career to fall for my own boss while just working as an intern. Khushi only asked for simple life, simple job arrange marriage 3 kids and 2 dogs, that's it no more expectation from life, she never wanted to experience such an intense men and attraction which can burn her body and mind. Her boss Arnav Singh Raizada is not easy person. He is very practical and professional. She burns everyday just seeing him and her heart shatters when he ignores her or counts her just one of the employee of AR. Arnav Singh Raizada is self made man. He is putting a lot of hard work to bring his company into top level and love is just waste of time for him. He is too practical to fall in love or give control to other person. In short he is control freak. Usually Khushi hates that kind of man who are afraid to show their emotions or to talk about their feelings. For Khushi Gupta, Arnav Singh Raizada is exception. An exception which slowly but painfully destroys her sanity. After all getting rejected and ignored is not good for her soul because she does not want to feel unloved or unwanted again. She had face enough those unwanted feelings in childhood. It is time to move forward, can she really move forward. What will happen if she don't do anything and let the destiny drive her life around? can she really control her life or just let the life decide for her .  

Chapter 1:

Knowing what it feels like to be in pain is exactly why we try to be kind to others. Khushi believed in that quote, more than anybody because she had been through such a hard time in her life that she refused to see anyone in pain. Growing up in traditional family where girl was nothing but a burden and boys are the one who carry the lineage of family. Khushi was 8 years old when her cousin told her that her dad never wanted her in the first place, he did not eat the day she was born. She was always compared to her elder sister payal and younger brother shyam. She wanted to prove herself to her family that girl is not burden; she can be as good as a boy. And she did, she was only 18 when she left her home and came to Australia to pursue her study. She did not take money from her parents, she worked hard, did part time job, studied and proved everyone wrong in her family. All her cousin and sister got married at the age of 21 but she refused to do the same. So here she at the age of 24 working as an intern in AR and also in her final year of master. Everything was perfect until she met Arnav Singh Raizada, the handsome devil. While working as an intern it's really necessary to do your best and impress your colleagues .She is hoping to get a real job after finishing internship. She met her boss in a meeting. It was after a week she joined and it was meeting where the CEO of AR was coming to meet the IT team to discuss about the project. She was late and the meeting was already started by the time she went to conference hall. Khushi was stunned when she stared into Arnav Singh Raizada's eyes. It was like the time has stopped and only those two are exist in the room. She has always seen those scenes played in the movie, never in her life she thought she would feel this way. After the introduction was done and khushi was hear broken as arnav did not show any sign of his interest in khushi. He just took her as one his employee. He did not feel like khushi did or maybe he did and khushi never realized it. Khushi always try to found some excuse just she could be near to arnav.She asked his help just to get close to him but he refused to help her stating he is busy or ask someone else. After 2 months khushi was tired, depressed because she realized that Arnav Singh Raizada does not feel the attraction the way she does and she doesn't know what to do with her stupid heart that launches itself just at the sight of Arnav. Life is not fair ,nobody says it is. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niya55Neha.AS

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top