rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
My journey began with a Sujatha Rao post on Sharad Ashutosh Kelkar.. And what a wonderful journey it had been until I decided to take part in a totally rigged banner contest ..

As you all know by now my entires have been removed

I cannot take this injustice .. Have spent long hours spamming making song posts , VMs playing the GOTW and coming here everyday even after 21 long months of the shows ending..

Tanuji thank you for all that you have done ..

Will miss mudra di .. And the gang ..

Take careEdited by -deepali17- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ariyadasa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Deepali  still i  cant understand the reason behind removing u and NR"s  banner.  I  know how u two are important to this forum . u two gave ur fullest contribution towards the continuity of  IF KTLK . we cannot forget this yarr ,,,, never πŸ€—. 

I  know the people who never press like button in our forum posts were there to vote for the BANNER  contest😑 . shameless on them,  who removed our beloved members banners 

But quit the forum is not the correct way let's try together for the justice  or take a decision together. Don't for get we are with you πŸ€— 

Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deepa, We are here for friends and not for KTLK...I have not yet gone into details of banner contest but is it worth leaving your friends for whatever happened in that?
Please think again...you know I login at 1am and say Hi to you after working for 13-14 hrs...why am I doing this?
To be with friends right and is it worth to leave this for some minor issue? Please think...Forum will not be the same without you...I told you you are one of the reasons am coming here...think about us before taking the decision...
shobha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Deepa, We are here for friends and not for KTLK...I have not yet gone into details of banner contest but is it worth leaving your friends for whatever happened in that?

Please think again...you know I login at 1am and say Hi to you after working for 13-14 hrs...why am I doing this?
To be with friends right and is it worth to leave this for some minor issue? Please think...Forum will not be the same without you...I told you you are one of the reasons am coming here...think about us before taking the decision...

I second Anjaniji..please don't leave Dee.

PMithalee thumbnail
Kyu? Kya hua? aaj itne dino baad aai aur ye post dekha...kya hua bhai? Sorry agar mera sawaal galat laga toh...
PMithalee thumbnail
What entries have been removed?
ssss97 thumbnail
😑
I have never even seen the people who have voted in the poll.. This is shear injustice. We should stand against it.. Deepali is right.. But please don't leave
syedzoya thumbnail
U remember this comment Deepa di

You can't make us sad...so you are not leaving...that's it...

when i was leaving the forum u didn't let me go now how can u leave us... plz deepa di dont leave

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dee... hope you will be here ...
What is it sis... ??? Dekh... this will not do... tujhe pata hai na what i said... πŸ˜­
Arrey... ek banner contest hum sab pe bhaari padh gaya kya... πŸ€’ aisa karte hain kya pagli...πŸ˜’

No... you will not leave... If you will... two more members will leave... me n swati... theek hai..
????????😭😭
Some outsiders come here n do what they wanna do... n we start making decisions to leave Our forum... Ho hi nahi sakta...!!!!!!!
 You ask others including me never to leave... then why or rather how you can take this decision my sis... YOu will never leave this forum... samjhiii... 
Dont say alvida to Ktlk ever... what abt the show... the friends n members here who are more like a family... ???? Think again... n come back... n you will have to...  

Tera bro πŸ€—
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Please don't leave Deepali. No one and no post can take U away from us. Please do come back, we all need U and this forum is nothing without you Dee. We are with you πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—