India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

my prediction about the present anuraj track

_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:46am | IP Logged
you all will agree with me that we have had enough of kari dramaAngry and are very happy abt its outcome that anuraj knowingly but unintentionally got marriedEmbarrassed and rajat has given anu a last chance to prove herself innocentSmile so i predict that-
anu's time will get over but she will not be able to prove herself right.(i bet something like this is really gonna be melodramatic)Cry
as kari will get to know that anu still has a chance to win back rajat's heart, she will try and trap anu again and i think that she will suceed also(indian daily soaps i tell you)Cry
and our hero rajat who is bahaving more like a frozen brain nowadays will again blame anu, accuse her and finally stand motionless(i hate him so much like this) Angry
at the new year party hosted by minty, unknowingly the video in neil's laptop will be playedSmile or as neil said in the spoiler that they will show cd to rajat, they will intentionally play the cd in front of everyone to expose kariBig smile and our dumbstruck hero will realize at that moment that he is so much at faultAngry
rajat will search for anu in every possible place but she has been relocated by kari and his father's menCry, now rajat will realize that neil, dev, anu and piya were actually speaking the truthAngry
here anu is kidnapped by kari's men- after kari is exposed, she will think that if rajat cannot be mine then i will not lose him to anybody else and she will order her men to kill anuDead
and finally when they try to kill her, first they can try to molest her or something like that and finally rajat will appear in his angry young man avatar to beat the men till death and he will rescue his ladyloveEmbarrassed
so the two possible outcomes of this track can be-
rajat will feel guilty  that he has given anu so much pain so he will try and distance himself from her and anu will run behind him saying m your wifeBig smile or as we know anu's nature she will distance himself from rajat saying that this man did not trust me and rajat will get hold of her saying m your husband. but anu will run away from him saying the shaadi was a drama and i do not accept you as my husband(if that happens its really gonna be intense)Embarrassed
in both possible circumstances we get intense anuraj so the viewers are at advantge but you know what guys i think rajat will run behind anu because he specified anu's birthday in the previous episode so i think he will surely plan something special for herBig smile
what do you guys think

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYa13Annarichardpooja_shineStarshrividhyaDownhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:08am | IP Logged
if this is going to happen, tumhare mooh me gulab jamunLOLEmbarrassed
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanor

if this is going to happen, tumhare mooh me gulab jamunLOLEmbarrassed
thank you and something like this should happen or else the viewers will not spare the showmakersLOL had enough of kari drama in anuraj life,Angry now viewers should atleast be satisfied with the fact that mu between anuraj is cleared Smile
awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Nice post. 
I am looking forward for this track. I want AnuRaj to get more passionate.
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Nice post. 
I am looking forward for this track. I want AnuRaj to get more passionate.
thanks awida but i think that this track will also have the corrupt minister's hatred towards anuraj, rajat' mission greystar and a lot of drama in alka's sasural and hopefully deveel would get closer
Ashakalyani IF-Dazzler
Ashakalyani
Ashakalyani

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:17am | IP Logged
hope it happens...Smile
shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Ya  And bcoz rajat had mentioned anu bday 18 jan i think something very intense will happen on that epi!!!! Im very excited!!! May all ur predictions come true!!!!Embarrassed
Joyness IF-Rockerz
Joyness
Joyness

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Hope we get good anuraj track 

Go to top