Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Guess Who: The young actress got deleted from her co-stars BBM (Page 3)

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Stunnerz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

Originally posted by NailClipper

So K-Jo has bought a Godrej wali safe. Doesn't put his money in Sid's hole anymore.

I always thought Sid baba was gay for pay. Most of the Delhi models who hook up with Rohit Bal are - once they are done with Rohit they go back to dating women. It seems Bal is well aware he gets used for social climbing and happily plays along. Surprised K-Jo got played this time - I'm sure over the years he's been hit on by hundreds of aspiring actors - he's never flipped for anyone before. 

Now with rumours surrounding him and Sid Shukla too I wonder if budhape mein K-Jo sathiya gaya hai. 

KJo comes off as the type who would fall for the strong, silent ,boring type. Sid fills all 3. LOL It makes perfect sense to me.

Siddtharth Shukla? I KNEW all that buttering up in JDJ had to have had some effect. LOLLOL KJo used to salivate when he used to dance. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swati82swati1975usilovecrepes

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

[QUOTE=swati1975us]
KJo comes off as the type who would fall for the strong, silent ,boring type. Sid fills all 3. LOL It makes perfect sense to me.

Siddtharth Shukla? I KNEW all that buttering up in JDJ had to have had some effect. LOLLOL KJo used to salivate when he used to dance. LOL

How else would Shukla land Humpty Sharma? Nepotism ka pujari K-Jo wouldn't have given rank outsider Shukla a second look if he didn't have the hots for him. And no offense ( I kind of like Sid Shukla despite his bland boring persona) but Shukla is neither a terrific actor, nor a good dancer and nor particularly charismatic. 

But what to do - kisi pe dil agar aa jaaye to kya hota hai -  perhaps K-Jo film aspirants should change their name to Siddharth LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mallika-E-Bhais

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Stunnerz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

[QUOTE=swati1975us]

How else would Shukla land Humpty Sharma? Nepotism ka pujari K-Jo wouldn't have given rank outsider Shukla a second look if he didn't have the hots for him. And no offense ( I kind of like Sid Shukla despite his bland boring persona) but Shukla is neither a terrific actor, nor a good dancer and nor particularly charismatic. 

But what to do - kisi pe dil agar aa jaaye to kya hota hai -  perhaps K-Jo film aspirants should change their name to Siddharth LOL

LOL LOL Ya there were rumours around that Siddy boy played ding  dong with KJo. Must have. And no offence taken- Till today I can't fathom the blind obsessive love most tv men generate on  Indian tv. LOL LOL LOL

Viraf Patel, Iqbal Khan, Siddtharth Karnick etc-TOTALLY understandable.. But popularity trumps quality, CLEARLY! LOL

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 24 December 2014 at 5:28am
sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Non star gf varun so guess its alia bt its untrue. Like really would any1 think romantically of a girl they think looks like a rat lol
wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Wrong thread

Edited by wat_up - 24 December 2014 at 5:31am
d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Can' t be Varun. It says good looking co-star.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhin-Chak

Dwipanita IF-Rockerz
Dwipanita
Dwipanita

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Alia-varun. and now dating siddharth
IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Elixir.

Can' t be Varun. It says good looking co-star.

OK I have to admit I thought that too.   But seriously I think while he's no Sid (Malhotra not the other ones) he can still fall in the good looking category at same level as Ranbir.  Awkward nose but it somehow fits with their face and they pull it off.  

Anyone know where AquaBlue is?   

Go to top