Posted: 9 years ago
OMG itne saray more actors looks like agnohothri family bye bye avi wish will take time to work with his best buddies 😭
whole new family negative positive kids and brother and sister falling for astha OH
GOD SAVE US SAVED ASHLOK 
but cvzzz only one request 
give ashlok a nice apatment to live😆
Ashlok should leave chawl as soon as possible and bring Anjali
Want Anjali to live with Ashlok when the new family comes...Bappa save us all and the Agnihotris too.
U r right, it's bye bye Agnis and welcome Sarkars'
The focus of the story is going to move to the Sarkars and Anjali might go back to NA once Varad's done with Agni business and assets! Edited by BabyBearFan - 9 years ago
Originally posted by gkavya47

Ashlok should leave chawl as soon as possible and bring Anjali
yeah i want this as soon as possible we cant see ashlok in this condition😳
Atleast keep ...AShlok ...intact...,CVS ...they are ...,MAIN. ...to US...U can see the rest yourselves...with pleasure.
Originally posted by akashavani

Atleast keep ...AShlok ...intact...,CVS ...they are ...,MAIN. ...to US...U can see the rest yourselves...with pleasure.
u r rite they should always be together 😳
Originally posted by TULIPBEAUTY

yeah i want this as soon as possible we cant see ashlok in this condition😳
Yes we can't see Ashlok in this condition Ashlok will get relief from Apsara if they get out of the chawlEdited by gkavya47 - 9 years ago
[SIZE=5]I dont know when the CVs r gonna understand that no other jodi complements each other like ashlok do. ebp is nothing without ashlok chemistry..no other jodi can do magic like ashlok..either shlok with swathi/ riya/apsara/aarav's sister character or astha with aarav's character or any body else. But still take positively guys maybe it'll spice up ashlok chemistry even more and their love for each other will go a step ahead. I sure agree anjali must join ashlok, she'll be the peacemaker if r to come between ashlok...[/SIZE]
Agnihhotri always part of the show and never Lea e if other family co.e on sure about that...
Wait till the story unfold